Vibration of Creation

Are you familiar with ceremonial magick and evocations? The way a warlock deals with angels is not the same what a normal person seeking help from them would.

4 Likes

If you have no idea of ceremonial magick, you are going to be capable of understanding thatā€¦ Go find a teacher. Any entity can be bound by knowing the right way. Similar things are possible with Devas and some gods as well, but not as easy!

4 Likes

A serious answer needs a knowledgeable student. You donā€™t seem to be one so far. And you expect me to write an evocation ritual here?

Google two terms - Stambhana and Digbandhana from Tantra. May give you a clue. An entity has to be first arrested using Stambhana ritual and then locked in a circle using Digbandhana. Will the entity like it, of course not - you need to know what you are doing or you are in trouble. Appeasement is a lower form of evocation which most Western adepts these days seem to follow, on account of it being more manageable and safer. But that can become a hindrance in the long ron when one begins to get awestruck by the entity, assumes it to be some sort of divinity. That is a beginnerā€™s tool that should be transcended. At the end of the day, what is in the macrocosm is in the microcosm and when the microcosm can be controlled and commanded, so can the macrocosm, if you let conditioning go.

8 Likes

Ahā€¦Youā€™re that type, reminds me of myself ;D

You should check Dreamā€™s comments where he states that what the magicians bind are egregores, not the real beings.

The angelic intercession doesnā€™t call upon egregores or biblical angels, it calls for the real deal.

Trust me I am very aware of evocations and ā€œcommandingā€ egregores, I spent years doing that.

These beings from angelic intercession are different, trust me.

8 Likes

Nope, I trust myself and my experience, and my teachers :smiley:

Egregores are not angels, and evocation rituals, if you know what you are doing, are not meant to invoke the energy signature but the entity itself. At least thatā€™s how we roll in Daoist and Tantric sorcery.

Yes, Dreamā€™s audio does call the angelic beings, who, as I said are useful and helpful but yeah, no one needs to fear or respect them unless of course you are begging for their help :smiley:

6 Likes

Also I donā€™t work with angels lol ;D

They donā€™t like me, but weā€™ve come to an agreement if you will ;D

4 Likes

They tolerate me, as does Yeshua as he once told me. I frankly donā€™t think much of them. Ask Thor, he will tell you the same. Or if you can, Sekhmet, who will laugh and call them ā€œantsā€ :smiley:

They all have their utility in the larger scheme of things. One manā€™s poison is anotherā€™s medicine :smiley:

6 Likes

I have no clue whatsoever about angels (other than that they have higher vibration and energy) but I enjoy reading your various perspectives. :smiley:

8 Likes

I agree actually, I even know a primordial being that shakes the entire astral plane when I connect with it, followed by heavy rain in real life.

I donā€™t claim angels are the most powerful, as I said, they even despise me lol ;D

Sekhmet can call them ants, so can Thor, but can youā€¦?

If there is an angel thatā€™s pissed at you, and itā€™s a 1v1, no higher self allowed, you are toast.

I am talking about human vs angel here bra, not universal self or Thor lol.

If we go that route I can claim that I know a primordial that sees Sekhmet and Thor as ā€œantsā€, get my point ? ;D

6 Likes

Seems like thereā€™s a wide variety of interpretation of what angels are. From what I hear angels arenā€™t servants, and just like with humans, spiritual development for angels varies (and spiritual development interpretation varies widely too). There could also be lower developed entities that pose as angels.

6 Likes

It would be interesting to know, stuffs from Dreamweaver regarding the outside world or plane. He might have different experiences. But he is neutral. :blush:.

5 Likes

The thing is that earth and this realm is very limited.

It is actually difficult for higher beings to get involved, the vibrational difference plays a big part.

I heard from Daemons that King Sollomonā€™s soul was tormented and demolished as soon as he died physically, because he would trap daemons and force them to do things.

He was forcing the egregores, and the real beings were waiting for him to come to ā€œtheirā€ world.

7 Likes

John Constantine? :grin:. Just watched the movie few hours back.

1 Like

Not sure how true it is but it makes sense.

Its like someone insulting you online, but you know where he lives.

So you wait until he steps outside and then it begins ;D

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, I have no experience with Daemons or King Solomonā€¦ but from hearing from more experienced practitioners and masters in the tradition I follow, the higher astral and beyond is where a lot of spiritual development can happen. So it would be nice to astral project into the higher astral/astral templesā€¦

Ha ha . Yes. Probably people has many things to learn other than school stuffs. But also they live 60 to 70 years. I simply wonder why we are born as humans. :grin:.

1 Like

Then probably Dreamweaver should start another course for this. :grin:. We will all have answers and pretty much new friends.

5 Likes

That would be cool, or just working with the lucid dreaming field and working from there, itā€™s not that hard to connect to the astral from a lucid dreamā€¦ the harder part is becoming lucid enough in the dream and being focussed there, at least for meā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes , but a proper guidance from a mentor or experienced person, might help much.

1 Like

What has been the optimal # of listens to these audios?
I listen to all 3 audios 2x each.
Somedays, considering, 3x each