Discussion for other Creator Channels

Nope!! Will check him out …

So you are saying that all this morphic fields stuff is bullshit right? We will never change anything about our appearance by listening to Sapien or any of these things?

I had a bit of a tricky time understanding the sarcasm in your post and would like to understand what all you explained.

Basically all these channels exploit gullible people right?

No, what OM is saying is that “field” channels made after sapien are very sus, because they don’t know the proper way to make fields in the way Dreamweaver has due to…I guess Dreamweaver and presumably Dale not disclosing it to anybody outside the xtrememind circle?

2 Likes

Ok I understand.

Where did Dreamweaver and Dale learn the craft? Are they scientists by professions?

2 Likes

Well…that’s a whole other story lol

1 Like

Some background …

5 Likes

There has been a couple posts and it’s on their website in how Dream makes the fields, so that itself is not a secret, I could tell you how to cook a Dish and you still not able to do the same as me.

Top tip ( it’s not the the Dish that is the problem it’s the Chef ) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Concepts, intentions don’t have language ;)

1 Like

There is one thing I don’t understand.
He uses his mind to communicate thoughts onto the field right?

Well, he thinks in English. So how can the field work on someone who doesn’t speak English?

Moreover, if one isn’t aware of the name of a specific type of gene or organ or whatever scientific term is used to tell the body what to do, then the body cannot possibly do it since it doesn’t understand all the words right?

Ok I see. I’m trying to understand as best as I can because I’ve spent a few weeks listening to fields now and I’d be really sad to discover I’ve just been wasting my time believing fairytales.

I often tell people I naturally think in ‘concepts’, so I can relate. I don’t usually think with words or images. It seems to be rare.

This is an article on how Dream makes his fields:

1 Like

I don’t speak English, but the only field I listen to so far is amazing for me. My child with CP doesn’t even understand their native language very well, but this field also works for them. It doesn’t matter if you know the language or not, whether you know the names of certain genes. The fields will work

1 Like

Yes. He has the best male enhancement I have ever experienced.

It didn’t work for me, how you used it and what result you got

1 Like

New video

2 Likes

beyerdynamic studio headphones, average volume, 2-3 x per day, 2 cm length after 3 months

Sun gazing, Extra Oxygen, No Fap, DNA Activation

2 Likes

Yeah, you used it more consistently than me. Which Dna activation you used?

from aetherfrequencies. Its a digital mandala.

Oh, okay. Thanks, did you used mef booster?

no. I would never use booster.