Just for fun

Well I’m wondering the same. I hope his legacy continues till the end of the world

1 Like

I think we might get a hint of it by the Energy Awakening Course.

Probably. But I think it’s probably not the last. He might make more. But I wish if he lived forever tho. I doubt any successor will do this work as good as he does…

1 Like

Well I would simply ask him for coffee at nearby restaurant and talk about life and philosophy.

1 Like

Well that doesn’t sound bad either

1 Like

I would ask more about the past I think, things like how and when did you find out about morphic fields? and etc

1 Like

A Brief History of DW told by _OM

6 Likes

That story is the best one I’ve ever read. Even more fun than my useless textbook stories that holds no value lul

But seems like Om likes to keep his eye on every member and every post like a guardian angel who also answers all questions :joy:
I appreciate your efforts bro we need more like you

5 Likes

I’d probably say nice to meet you.

3 Likes

I’d like to have a conversation with Dream and get to know what got him into this, when he recognized his potential, how it has changed his life etc etc just keep the flow going as my mind comes up with more and more questions :laughing:

1 Like

and then, the unicorns came.

2 Likes

I would propably tell him to teach me too. I like to find a way to learn magic or paths about life with a teacher but I don’t know how to research that or where or what to research (even if he is not Captain himself).

I would ask him;

“Hey would you like to play together some Witcher 3 quest together?”

3 Likes

I would probably would not ask anything, I would just sit down in the mountains and see the sun rise with him after a good meditation, laugh and have energy exchange, feel the Aura and presence of someone that to me is a Living Legend and then leave with a big smile in my face…

1 Like

This is the correct answer :wink:

4 Likes

Yee some of this lol

And invite to play sports

Kazy
Imagine if any of you met sapien in person then what’s the first thing you’d do or you’d ask him?

look at this topic here

and imagine it is this person

after pulling his beard to find out if it’s true, I’d ask him

“Was it you who copied from Santa Claus or was it Santa who copied from you?”

:smile:

It’s not him.

This guys is superb, he talk as if he means it whenever he says something. I like his narrations :slightly_smiling_face: