An introduction

Following the recent example of @ryantraveling, I also decided to have a proper introduction.
As many of you did, I found out Sapien largely due to the subconscious limits removal video. At the time, that audio and Androstenol were the most discussed among the anim…err I mean, people

After hearing that audio, combining with subliminals and such, I slowly started to see more of the man’s work. Nearly immediately I found out the Dream Seeds channel, which I started to use more than Sapien’s I’m afraid. As what I was seeking, was seeking me - boundless of all boundaries.

At that moment of my inner/outer expansion, Sapien’s growth was also largely taking place. I became a fan of some of his audios, sometimes not the most famous amongst the variety he was sharing. Then crazy like I’m usually, or more acurately, an experimenter, a seeker, I decided to put him to the full test.
During quarantine I started to hear the DHT audio, amongst others to work out.

Needless to say, I gained a lot of muscle. Something in the range of 2-3kg, and when we got back to university, my colleagues asked me what I was taking. But by then I was already largely focused on my spiritual development, as I was able to have incredible focus, averaging sleep days of 3hours or less…Programming myself to wake up at a certain hour, or waking up at the very same one, the planet’s.

What was happening with myself was a transformation bigger than words. And some need to be left unwritten on purpose, to not stunt your own inner growth and discovery. Through his audios I was being able to completely free myself from the chains of current reality. I reached nothingness and became full, can’t explain it any better :man_shrugging:
I’ve had had influence from some Gurus (real ones in the actual sense of the word- not the current agenda) but what baffled me was the ability to guru myself out of life.

The feeling of disengagement stopped, no longer was I a quite intelligent outcast for this world but someone a part of it, no longer mattered why I was doomed to be here, especially not being from it, but what I was here to do. So, it all became effortless.

Even my childhood drama of seeing, hearing and envisioning things differently did not matter. Audios such as ancestral knowledge, higher self, higher being placed me in such a state that nothing could tackle me. The spiritual growth continued being enforced. Nonetheless my ego also started to come across, as I felt I needed to “wake up” some people around and do very specific things “here” and “now”. The ego is like your friend that gets overly excited and demands and wants everyone to be on the same page as you do! Sometimes it comes as helpful, others it just wants the full power and take control of everything. So, the health of it depends on your own inner management.
Regardless of this mission of doing and sharing specific things around, at the time, it was also unleashed the Ego dissolution, and boy that audio is outfuckingamazing.
Not a word huh? @Captain_Nemo :wink:

After relearning energy manipulation and experiencing some things. I was bound to go deeper in this rabbit hole. That’s when I joined the forum. Not as a dogmatic, bound person, but as a free one.
Sapien allowed the remaining labels of me, myself and I to cease. And for that I’m extremely grateful, especially during the verge of celibacy, where my ego and energies grew beyond control. For that I thank you directly @Captain_Nemo

After joining here my higher self and other “things” started to ensure I’d fit without creating much hassle. Before coming here I felt I knew nothing at all and therefore I should remain shut. After coming I knew I knew a lot, but I could not tell most of it. Funny how that goes huh? So humility and responsibility raises with knowledge apparently.
After understanding where most of us “are” only then I started interacting. And boy, what a community we have here!

I’ve made a few separate friends outside the topics discussion. And I’m learning a lot from all of you. But the thing that exceeds all of the above is the ability to understand that none of this matters. It is a feeling of coming home, yet again, as I’ve had when I found Sapien’s.

I will explain the rest through metaphors:

Subconscious Limits Removal gave me the key . But a key is worthless if you don’t know how to use it.
Ego Dissolution presented me a door. But a door is also useless if you don’t know how to turn a key.
The forum is eveything that is inside the house: the good, the bad and the ugly.
But most importantly, the audios, the tags, some specific ones, are everything that stays in-between
: YOU knowing how to open the door, and actually opening it. Opening yourself from the sense of good,bad and ugly.

It is good to be here. Where does good stay? I don’t know, as I don’t know what good is.

All I know is that I know nothing. And for that reason alone, I am everything I could possible be.

And For that to happen, my friends, all of you took part in it.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Loved it

1 Like

That’s a one long-ass post bro.

Was fun to read though

1 Like

4 Likes

Actually that gif enhanced my smile, Brony!! @Bronyraur Thanks for dropping by :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was meaning to ask you, have you tried this audio, given the “moon thing” and all?

1 Like

Thanks to you too for this thread ;)

One of my secret favorites. I make it follow by my mother’s favorite song which is about my favorite star (quiz: count the number of favorite in this sentence):

3 Likes

I really liked this song :slight_smile:

That’s what makes it one of the favorite sentences I’ve read today :wink:

1 Like

hey friend! lovely intro and definitely enjoyed the vibes! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome! Everything you’ve shared is pretty much mirroring my journey. Now I’m chill being the producer of the grand hidden camera show watching the comedy unfold :grinning: I’ve learned to meld with the fields (more like being the second tuning fork responding to the first one that initiates) and now they play out without the actual audio or item or whatever physical symbol served as a trigger of remembrance. Love the metaphors - on point to articulate the marriage of form and field.

1 Like