An Invitation if you've been eyeballing Ritualis Totems

If you’ve been eyeballing Ritualis bespoke jewelry for yourself or your crew, this is your chance to get 70% off. I shared this to Twitter but I’ll add it here with a link to the original post as well.

I’ve been working my custom alloys & made a few powerful shifts in my consecration process & I’d like to test them in the field, which is where you benefit.

If you know the power of energetic objects than you don’t want to miss this opportunity so read on:

Usually my bespoke work starts at $2500. I’ll be increasing this minimum soon to account for the invested time. That said, I do have a passion for making things accessible.

I’ve switched up some of my casting processes as well.

The result?

For a limited run I’m offering a compact customization process for much less so that you get the benefits and I get to test these changes in the real world.

So here’s the deal:

1, You get a custom talisman or wrist relic.
2, We customize the design to fit your needs.
3, I suggest one of my alloys for the job.
4, You can add bonded pairs/sets at discount.

In exchange there are a few limitations:

A, No rings this time, sorry!
B, No cuffs this time, but DM me if interested!
B, limited stone size/shape selection
C, Max size is 30mm x 40mm x 6mm
D, Design process will be direct and efficient
E, You only get multiples if you specify ahead!

That covers all the details, pretty straight forward!

The price? $555 for the primary talisman, and $255 for any additional bonded matching totems. No limit on how many but they will all be hand-made, nearly identical.

Bonus: if you’re in the US I’ll cover your shipping.

If you have any questions, DM for details (better on Twitter so I get to you faster!).
I’ll hold this offer open indefinitely, but I expect it will be closed by October 11th.

If you’d like to see further examples of past work they’re scattered around this section of the forum, but you can also head over to my Instagram @WinterwolfRitualis,

Please check out the Twitter post (click here) and DM me there if possible. Thanks!

Looking forward to working these talismans for you!

8 Likes

Edited the original post. A typo got in thanks to spellcheck where I wrote it.

**The actual number is $555, not $655.

Thanks autocorrect!

1 Like