An Invitation into the 5th Dimension

Actually one of my biggest movie experiences is sitting in a chilly, pitch dark theatre watching the intro to the first Aliens movie. Will never forget it. Will never forget the empathy I had for the monster either. So…

5 Likes

lol yep…that settles it. Pleiadian my a$$!

Psst…giving away your age here :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Haha! I was 10 at the time. Went with my mom who was very much into science fiction.

4 Likes

This actually explains alot!
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Explains what?

2 Likes

You know…stuff…and things… :man_shrugging: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Keeping up the mystery :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

How would you know?

1 Like

I just do :blush: you can take it or leave it.

6 Likes

can u tell me what planet im from or star system please

1 Like

The 6th dimension is the dimension of the Being, not the 5th. The 5th is the astral (emotional) and mental worlds. They have duality too. Meaning, there is the inverse 5th dimension (infernal worlds) and the superior. This whole 5D craze thing is a huge new age misunderstanding. Sure, the superior astral and mental realms are higher consciousness than here, but it is NOT the final destination. That’s the 7th (0). Furthermore, we have access to these dimensions all the time. They are inside of us. Every single dimension is here and now, everywhere. Where your center of gravity is depends on your level of consciousness. So, there is no need for a collective rise to the 4 or 5D experience these dimensions. Also, I’d love to know where this supposed new age idea of this coming golden age is going to come from. Look at this planet. As a collective, this humanity is bringing hell to the surface. Yes, the light is getting lighter too. When the dark gets darker, the light shines brighter. There are a lot of light workers here. But, a collective golden age…no. The evidence points to the contrary.

4 Likes

It’s literally impossible to become a genuine inhabitant of the 5th or 6th dimensions without creating the solar bodies that correspond with those dimensions, and the work is a superior work which requires a woman, that you love and loves you. You must unite sexually and withdraw before the orgasm for decades. Helps to pronounce mantra and the 7 esoteric vowels in the process too. This creates the Merkaba, the bodies of the soul. This is the second birth of the Gospels. That which is born from flesh is flesh, that which is born from spirit is spirit.

what if you are polygamous per say

1 Like

The kundalini won’t rise through the spinal column and create the bodies. It’s the very intelligence of the Divine Feminine and awakens based on the merits of the heart. Your ethics must be perfect and you must only unite with one person. Besides the fact that Love is the main requirement, being with multiple partners means multiple karmic energetic sexual connections which will cause a mess. The most promiscuous people suffer so much. Frankly, practicing the Arcanum AZF/sexual magic with more than one person is pure black magic. It will descend and become the kundabuffer organ, an astral tail, which is where the tail of satan symbol comes from.

2 Likes

hm?

2 Likes

lol it said “with mom than”

There’s so much information from many areas. Gives off that nothing can be trusted

1 Like

Haha yeah I edited it and added another important point.

Yeah well this doctrine is the esoteric doctrine hidden inside every scripture of every religion and mystical tradition. I don’t trust just random stuff.