Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

It does indeed!

And hey, i used to loop divine physique 20 hours a day at one point lol

You got it!

Don’t forget to report back after a few weeks… ;)

:dove::dove:

2 Likes

Definitely. I’ll also make sure to not use spiritual growth audios the same day as this since they’re also exhausting especially the mandelbrot symphony… Man they’re tiring. Let the gains begin :muscle:

1 Like

Can we expect some sort of permanent effect with this field? Like permanent increase in density and sensivity of androgens receptors after some usage or is it more of just temporary boost?

Ah

A lot is permanent doe, it’s more about testosterone when not using St. Biceps field, after having stopped listening to the blessings…

But y stop?

Every one has a different base line of androgenic receptor health as well as the health down the line leading towards the facilitating processes of the glorious muscle cell production in the muscle factory! Ya dig? Ya find gold!

Your left better off than before fo sho

Applied negentropy on androgenic receptors and all the muscle cells on the muscle cell conveyor belt is only the seasoning on top of this glorious cake called the muscle building factory!

1 Like

Hello I am using muscle without limits . Actually in the last three month I had no eating well and working overnights , and I have been smoking cigarettes for around two years . Even with that I just lose 3kg . I think the audio actually help me to not loose . Right know I am not smoking , and I am not doing overnight so I am trying to recover the time lost .

What I would like is actually have bigger arms . Is this can help me to have result more quickly? How should exercised? Because I actually do just 2 or 3 exercises of biceps a week . When I got to the gym . So basically I just train 2 or 3 times a week different muscles . Also I am 25 .

If someone with experience can answer me . I known to get result I definitely need to stop smoke . According to food I will just eat around 1500cals a day before is difficult for me eat more than that .

1 Like

If ur focus is on ONLY arms this is the one

If u need overall body along with arms then there are
Muscle roar ( this covers a lot of fields )
Hardcore
MBL

1 Like

Should I use muscle roar if I already have muscle without limits .

Also the food will no be a problem ? I commit myself to stop smoking . But food may be difficult because that depending on how i hungry I felt .

1 Like

Not mandatory to buy muscle roar if u have mbl, but it’s mbl ver 3 with lot of add-ons;

This is mandatory, need raw materials to build muscle :muscle::muscle::muscle:. More nutrient food more progress. It’s hard without proper nutrition…balance of macro and micro nutrients is must.

This is good to eat only when hungry, then try some super metabolism fields, diabetes one and cellular absorption.

1 Like

Smoke some weed yo

Listen to this field amongst others

Eat lots organic eggs and raw milk

Study golden era book worm

Look up

“Golden era bookworm bicep arms training”

You’ll find a beautiful index of glorious artistic movements that with repitition in meticulous manner can grant you the results youve been longing for…

4 Likes

Maan this is the bomb

But the fatiguee haha its like you feel you have Nooo energy

3 Likes

Is it okay to listen to this once a day? I think I’ve read somewhere anything audio longer than 10 minutes only need to be listened to once?

Yes it’s okay

the answer to this question will be debated for eternity :wink:

Hi!

I have been using this field +/- 2.5 weeks and wanted to give my review so far.

Bit of backstory:

This year has been immensely difficult; long story short, my father died and the stress and grief surrounding everything associated with that ended up manifesting as lumbar spinal disc herniations. Not just one disc, not just two discs, but 3-4, plus at least six areas of herniation on two of the discs anterior and posterior. The only times I’ve left the house in the past three months have been to go to the hospital. They didn’t believe me and what I know is going on in my body, and actually ended up causing more herniations along the way! Fun times.

Needless to say, I spent a lot of time laying down for about two months. Of course not ideal for it to heal but I became so fearful of moving because the smallest thing would cause a new spot (one time I was walking and inhaled too deeply, causing a new herniation). Yes, it got that bad.

I’ve been doing immense amounts of internal work, processing the grief, etc. I remembered Sapien’s fields after taking a break for a while and about 3-4 weeks ago, started off with the free automated workouts on YT. I would feel soreness and definite improvements in strength.

I came back to the forum and looked into all the different paid automated workouts, anything to do with strength, etc. I am at the point in my life where I’m going to love my body regardless of how it looks; I just want it to be strong and healthy and I was going to do anything I needed to somehow start getting better.

I’m grateful to have had some funds I could invest in these; I got: St. Biceps, MBL, Hardcore, 20E Pepper, and Acq of Abs. I also use free fields and/or ones on patreon (stuff like thigh fat burner, core strengthening, belly burn, etc).

I did all the free workouts for about 1.5 weeks before I bought these and honestly, they alone were making great progress. I’d just reached my desperation point of needing/wanting to be a regular functioning human again.

I’ll just say, in my past 2-3 weeks of using these fields, I have gained more strength and muscle mass than I would have in my previous condition in 3-4 months of any kind of workout or physical therapy. All of the muscle mass I lost laying in bed, I’m SO grateful to feel strength in my legs again, I’m starting to feel the roundness of my biceps!

Probably important to note: 26F, hypermobile, and wasn’t raised with the importance of physical activity/strength. For various reasons before any of this happened, I’d gotten weak enough that just turning the lock to unlock my front door dislocated my thumb. Stuff like that all the time.

I will note, I don’t know that I necessarily feel a workout from Acq of Abs, because I feel a more noticeable energy change from the free core strengthening, stomach shrinking and toning, and abdominal wall repair. If it gives me abs eventually that’s cool, but not my aim. I’m here for core strength lol

Hardcore though… stay within the loop limit lol.

The first couple weeks with all these fields absolutely felt like it is when you pick up a new fitness routine and are absolutely sore as can be, fatigued, etc.

Did I listen to a lot of intense fields? Yes. I have the time on my hands lol. I do alternate days of hardcore, st biceps, mbl, etc depending on intuition so I don’t overwhelm myself.

All in all, immense gratitude for these fields. They’re helping me move toward getting my life back.

My only wish is to get a stretching / yoga type field from Dream. For all the muscle I’m gaining, I don’t currently have the ability to stretch it out, so I’m getting stiff. That first time picking my legs off the bed in the morning is ROUGH, but so worth it! I’m getting a procedure done this week for my back, so fingers crossed I’ve gained enough strength to make it there and back without further injury. (I got in a car once 1.5mo ago for an urgent appt, herniated a disc and bulged a new one. 0/10)

If I had to pick two fields, I’d keep hardcore and St. Biceps. 20E Pepper caused a noticeable help in muscle recovery, and 100% recommend it.

Much love, and I can’t wait to update in the future!

Side note: is there any possible way to get Adupose swords at this point?

8 Likes

Have you tried The Spinal Tapper? I find it very effective at staving off back issues. It might help move things in the right direction…

I dont get this field… it says youve unlocked the field at the start, but its a paid item isnt it?

What have we unlocked?

Am i being stupid here?

1 Like

It’s something akin to flavour text to make it sound/feel like it is an item from a game.

It’s a role playing game thing?

I’m not entirely sure how to explain it either.

1 Like

You explained it correctly. It’s a role playing video
game approach. If you’ve ever played a Zelda game you’re often met with the text of “YOU HAVE ACQUIRED * insert item here* .”

The music was congratulatory and item was rewarded for your efforts of trying to progress the story. The difference here is your effort is the payment for the field. You’re just getting the congratulation text beforehand to give you that mystical feel of being in a video game.

These items are extremely rare in a sense as they are something that is akin to a fairy tale by creation.

5 Likes

Finding the item is what he is being congratulated on. The effort is willing to divorce from the normal path to find such an item … the payment is just ceremonial. You have any clue how expensive roids are? For what this field does, the price is a pittance… it’s just there for karmic purposes.

@anon26800771 was right buddy.

2 Likes