Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

:muscle:

4 Likes

I’ll give you a few reasons off the top my head why I love the gym.

I love pushing my body past its normal limits

The endorphin release on those last few reps is incredible

There’s a mental aspect of breaking through barriers that carries over to all aspects of your life

When you’re physically fit, you’re sharper mentally and more confident

Your clothes fit you phenomenally. You enjoy picking out clothes because you know you’re going to look good. You can wear certain types of outfits that you couldn’t before.

Others will look at you differently. It’s a basic fact. Your fitness represents a level of dedication and discipline that’s on display without you having to utter a single word to anyone.

It’s great being able to lift heavy stuff like it’s nothing. Its also nice being able to lift a girl straight up in the air like it’s nothing. They kinda like that too :wink:

You can eat more of what you want (if you choose) with little to no consequence. The body just works better overall.

You can become a source of inspiration for others in your life

The gym can be a form of meditation. It works wonders for relieving the stress of the day, or the stress of life. It can be like a second home, a place where you can just let things out. It brings your mind back into focus on the things you want. The energy in your body stays in a flow state instead of getting stuck.

You’ll meet new people and probably make new friends. Sometimes knowing that certain people will be at the gym when you go is enough to motivate you. That one is up to you. Some people prefer just sticking to themselves. You get to do what you want.

Oh yeah- you can play your fields the entire time you’re at the gym as well. You get to kill two birds with one stone.

I’m probably going to remember some other reasons for going after posting this, but these a just a few that came off the top of my head. Use whatever works for you and throw out the rest :raised_hands:t3:

24 Likes

I’d add on but Zen & SoSeckSee said it perfectly,

Going to gym isn’t just about getting big and looking good, it’s a way of life that teaches you the fundamentals of how to succeed every other aspect of life

12 Likes

Working out for me is to embrace the raw, primal and organised power within me. Sometimes pushing that force in you brings a zen feeling. That creative/mars force always desires to create but our mind gets in the way. Working out is a beautiful motivation to change your mindset. Anyone that wants to train, don’t think - just do something whether its just walking or even doing crazy animalistic workout. Do it :facepunch:t3::fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Really looking forward to getting out of my parents’ house and experiencing the life of a gym rat

3 Likes

I wonder what those other things are? :thinking:

1 Like

Lol these fields got me getting messages like this :joy::joy: ps. Not trying to be arrogant but so much gratitude and appreciation to @Captain_Nemo

36 Likes

So this is the secret Matchmaker :slight_smile:

Hard work always have reward , keep shining bro :muscle:

15 Likes

congrats lol :v:
if you tell them the reason try to explain to them the concept of morphic fields in a simple way or link them the article about it, might help trusting it

3 Likes

Seriously tho. My arms are getting vascular and bulky in the right areas. My six pack is starting to form. All this without any weight lifting. The frequency that works for me is once every other day.

15 Likes

How do the effects compare to Muscles Beyond Limits?

3 Likes

Nah I don’t really explain much to anyone lol

I used to be a massive loud mouth but now i keep my progress showing to only those on the same lift as me. Obviously a open heart to anyone willing to ask of fields or herbal medicine (my main knowledge base) - im happy to show anyone because at the end of the day im just a mere body haha

12 Likes

Yoooo!!!

100%%%%

I let the results speak for themselves nowadays.

9 Likes

Ugh. You’re making me think now. This audio or plasma protocol first. The struggle is real

2 Likes

If you have health issues that are leading you to seriously consider PP, I personally would opt for PP first. It’s much more comfortable, efficient and easier to make gains when your body is healthy and not diverting the energy and resources to heal any underlying health issues.

5 Likes

^ Well said :)

1 Like

Are you only using this field to get those results?

My gym bro commented about my tricep gains, very happy my first result with it but I feel like this field is so smart, it helps me with the specifics I need In the gym, my form my strength etc

9 Likes

The first pic is from about a month ago, second was taken tonight.
I have been doing exclusively CrossFit workouts for the past 9 months, and have been listening to this for the last 2 months maybe? (Since zen posted his original progress pic, which motivated me to purchase this) - I hadn’t seen too much change using this on it’s own
I then paired this with the new Muscle beyond limits field and muscles hungry for fat, about a month ago, and I am starting to feel my muscles really getting stronger! Workouts seem so easy, my weights for nearly everything have increased, the weight I use to squat has actually doubled, I really believe this is from muscles beyond limits.

In the last couple of weeks i have switched to weight training instead of crossfit because i wanted to really see what these fields are capable of (aesthetically). I feel that these three fields compliment each other perfectly

Its not a huge transformation, so I hope you can notice a difference in these photos :slight_smile:

46 Likes

Wow great results! :clap::clap::clap:
Nice shoulders!

11 Likes