Androstenol

try it out now

3 Likes

No, thats perception
it just removed the need to fight and others wanting to challenge

31 Likes

In the past i remember clearly , very clearly reading that the fields on patreon are remade before being posted there, this was back in 2018, i might have read that wrong or things have changed lately.

As far as my experience goes, the Androstenol on patreon was never as strong as the one on youtube. I think the field is still active on patreon, it is just not as strong as it was on youtube. At least for my experience, might be a mental thing but whatever
Last time that i tried the patreon one, i did not like the results,

By switching to the unconditional one i have had all the results that the youtube one gave me: musky scent, alpha vibe etc. But the good things about the unconditional one is that it seems to check my attitude in a more controlled way, like the unconditional love part is felt and received by others too.

Idk what everyone looks for when using androstenol, to me it does not change mindset per se but by changing the perception that people have of you it will in turn end up changing the mindset if keep used.

To me it just gives me the “gang leader effect” to be completely honest, sure i might get “respect” by strangers, and get treated like a potential alpha bad boy but i noticed 2 things: It is extremely hard to make friends when using this since they react weirdly and more out of “i want to avoid problem with this guy” and i also find harder to create bonds with women, since they yes might perceive the alpha but that does not necessarily mean they will like me. They more open to me when i do not use androstenol

8 Likes

Captain, could you please comment on the “Androstenol Alpha Male” mp3 from Patreon?

Is this also my perception that it is barely working compared to the YT version in the past?

Are there particular levels of Jing, Testosterone etc. that need to be in place for this to work as strong as before?

Or, does the remade field for the mp3 simply need to grow over time as like Rokmar_the_Crackler suggested?
Was the old YT version so strong because tens of thousands have used it over many years?

Thank you in advance for clarification.

I would prefer this version too if it would as strong as the old YT version… if the above theory is correct and it is just a field that needs to grow in strength by more usage over time, then we know what we need to do :slight_smile:

I believe it is something to be used when going out on a date and looking to meet a potential new partner. Not to make friends or hang out with your buddies…

I’ve had the opposite experience.
It makes me (and the women I interact with), both very confident, very flirty, very open and excited. It works like a social ice breaker and makes both sides much more at ease.

1 Like

For me it does change my mindset, it makes me FEEL very very confident and I can feel the energy building in my root-sacral-gut chakra areas.

If I listen too too much I start feeling overindividual, sort of a lonely feeling just as I expect a gorilla alpha male would feel he is there to protect and lead the group, to mate with the females and to fight off other alphas but he is not necessarily the one who is playing or having a good time. Too much of it= feeling of slight separation (contrary of oneness)

2 Likes

It works,
just a little tamer than the original.
but can get stronger with its natural growth potential,
people just disregard it

26 Likes

maybe that is why I can use it for hours

i dont mind cause it has no music so it is very loop friendly

3 Likes

Thank you very much for confirmation :pray: :partying_face:

This field is quite important for social and dating health.
It is of course not the usual spiritual stuff that we find on Dream Seeds, but this field has been actually the reason how I discovered Sapien Medicine 1.5 years ago and learned to trust it because of the instant results that it gave :grin:

13 Likes

for people who doubt his stuff works:
loop androstenol
or loop vocal strengthening

(dont tell me you dont feel any change !! :) )

5 Likes

Today’s combo
NOL × 4
JING × 2
OJAS x2 ( it makes me really hungry whenever I listen to it but I love the energy it gives, I can stay up all the night and wake up early with full energy. ) Last Saturday I had to travel to another city for a job task, I drove 500km during the night, I slept in the car for 30min and woke up with full energy, I finished my mission and hang out the whole day discovering the city walking, I didn’t sleep again till 4h30pm for only 1h30 before driving back home.
Shen x 1
TESTOSTERONE x 2 (it makes me feel pumped
DHT × 2 (I will never forget it’s effect in that middle of the night 3 months ago the first time I discovered Sapiens…)
CHARISMA & GLAMOUR X 2

Results very energetic, very confident, guys were checking me out at the restaurant with some icy stares since they were with their ladies… some girls acted shyly while passing by me and checking me out with caution).

6 Likes

Go to the club, and approach some women

2 Likes

My advice for you dear fellow friends. Don’t rush to get the results. Just treat the fields as if you are going to the gym. You can’t build muscles in one session, some people start to see the results after one month, others after more… so train your mind to be patient. Patience is the key to reap the results.

10 Likes

I don’t do this to get the ladies. I can approach them with my inner self-confidence. What I love about these gems is the energy, strength, and the super abilities you feel. It’s like feels like if you are taking the pill from limitless movie.

8 Likes

I respect it

3 Likes

I read in previous posts people talking about a legend field named “Masculine Energy” and that it enhances the hormones powerfully and in harmony which leads to superb effects. I wish if Sapien could reshare this field again on patreon or gumroad. I would be the best gift of the end of the year. :heart:

12 Likes

That would be so awesome :pray:t4:

1 Like

discipline and perseverance :100::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

I remember the first time I listened to the YT version, I was in the campus library when I found it and man !! it was a surreal experience. When I went my way to class every woman was staring and smiling at me. I started laughing of nervousness because I couldn’t believe it

After that one time I never really reached that level of reactions again idk why! from time to time I listen to it just for fun

5 Likes

listen to charisma and glamour and it will come back

how would that help

1 Like