Androstenol

wow so that means the side effects outweigh the benefits. I don’t see how piss smell can be attractive to anyone regardless female or male. Thanks

15-20 minutes is overused, if you listen only 2-3x then it’s fine

wut?

have you ever encountered plaque leaving your teeth before? xD

I don’t have

But I’m talking about the original androstenol field (12 min long) since I see most results with it. I don’t use the unconditional (2-3 min long)

1-2x enough imo, but just try it, if you feel that piss smell what I wrote, then reduce the time

1 Like

I never loop it more than 2x. I’m using it 1-2x max per day as recommended. The thing is I don’t feel that I smell bad, I take good care of my hygiene. But what if others can smell something else produced by the audio field that you can’t feel/have control of?

I think it’s doesn’t matter, you can’t control this, that smell overwrite the hygiene

You feel it first, from your mouth, like me, just test your breath sometimes

breath

I always smell nice after

1 Like

Then whats the point of the field it It makes you smell bad uncontrollably. I work an office job and I don’t see how a bad smell would be attractive to any human being. Am I missing something? Can someone like
@Captain_Nemo or @SammyG give some more insight and clarify?

It’s makes bad smell only if you overuse, read again what I wrote

1 Like

Dude I’m telling you when I used Androstenol (I never overused, max 2x a day) it felt like some co-workers were disgusted near my presence (both male and female) , when I stopped using androstenol things reverted back to normal and they enjoy being near me since I’m a highly hygienic person and smell clean and good naturally .

To be fair also when I used Androstenol on the other side I asked a close friend to whom I can rely on, if I smell bad, he said no you smell good, and some people enjoyed being near me (both males and females) when I used Androstenol, but what weirds me out is the other part which were disgusted and commented indirectly such as “today this area smells weird and bad” and that area I was sitting at, e.t.c.

So in my case it feels like it’s a double edged sword.

1 Like

Are you sure they are perceiving you in that way because it smells bad?

I think you should keep experimenting and if all you get is bad results then don’t use it

1 Like

I think “bad” is kinda subjective.

Maybe women during their ovulatory phase find it amusing.

Maybe 2x is too much, idk
Just mix with this: Strawberries N Creme (Free)

3 Likes

This is a good question I asked myself this as well but I can’t be sure unless I ask directly and that would be weird as hell. I don’t know my dude I guess I should experiment more again, but some signs that people emitted were kinda obvious. Since after all nobody will say directly “you smell bad” but they all give subtle hints.

Then again as I said, when I went home my sister my parents (since they are family and it’s not weird asking them, I asked them how do I smell after 8 hours of work) and they said you smell nicely as always. Friends also have told me I smell nice.

Idk why some people feel weird around me at work sometimes.

Also there’s a kitchen near my sitting place so maybe the food cookings that get boiled every day transfer to our clothes so after all it might not be the androstenol. Idk.

Thanks a lot. Will try to mix it with Androstenol.

Maybe the OG androstenol got archived due to a side effect outweighing the benefits like this.

1 Like

Btw, this user feeld the same piss smell

Never noticed such a thing, it seems to me almost impossible that an effect of this type could occur.

It’s true, it’s not Androstenol that makes you stink

I have a theory that it’s the kitchen smell that smells bad for everyone (many coworkers complain about it)

BUT the Androstenol effect unironically “helps out” and makes you the target man so you smell bad additionally. For example when I use androstenol outside on clean environments then it works good. But in a closed space filled with bad smells it does not work so good idk just theorizing.

Best way to find out is keep using it in different environments and see how people around react.

1 Like