Angel numbers

4 as far as i know shows that this is your path… in the moment you see them 4 and you are on your way you an be asured it is yours to take.

atleast the sources ive read say so and it works so for me.

2 Likes

It should be the Neuro Reticular System that causes everything you focus your attention to manifest.

Sounds like the law of vibration/attraction/assumption/expectation.

I think i’ve probably read all the greats on manifestation/mental dominion. My problem is, the descriptions on said numbers don’t seem to relate with how I actually feel, or what I’m currently going through haha.

Still trying to work it out for myself!

1 Like

In fact, in my opinion they are the same old story in a new age key. I’ve spent years trying to interpret sequences of double, triple and even four-digit numbers, but no correlation to who knows who or who knows what. All this is explained only with the Neuro Reticular System.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t even knew about 1177 or any combination of 1 and 7, this is new information for me, but I’m really seeing a lot double numbers like 66, 55, 11, etc. and sometimes 5 and 6 like 56, 65, 656, etc., I don’t know why or what does this mean.

Good advice!

This.
Repeating numbers is simply your manifestation.

Btw

Took me a bit of time lol

2 Likes

From my experience I can say no: I have spent years seeing double, triple and even qudruple numbers, mirror and the latter even details … simply attention can do everything, I understood this last year where the things I have just seen or felt they materialized almost instantly like cars.

2 Likes

Turning point of your life is not the cause for the numbers to appear

Both numbers and turning points are the consequences

Could you explain?

By turning points I would hope these numbers to have some sort of signifigance, if any.

I’ll DM you

1 Like

Can’t
Profile is hidden

You can guy to your homepage and create message from their.

My profile should be public no?

The angels are confirming that I am officially a nice guy now… :laughing:

1 Like