Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds)

I would like to leave a testimonial here regarding angelic intercession.

On May 5th in the morning my second biggest customer send my company an official complaint that our workers left a needle in the final product.
Needle on garment

Just so you know, leaving a needle/part of broken needle is considered to be the gravest offense in my industry due to potential consumer danger/lawsuits. Their quality control manager (pretty much the only person that still holds grudge to me/my business and always complain about us) did her thing and labeled us untrustworthy dangerous etc. and we are threatened with a 10k USD fine with termination of cooperation. Then I was like, ok this is out of my control, time to ask angel for help. Looped twice, did my damage control through emails. Felt calm the whole process. In the afternoon I was informed by my source that they found out the needle is from THEIR OWN operation not ours, the problem is now the said managerā€™s responsibility and we were vindicated, no more b**ching.

Fast forward to today, actually 4-5 daya ago I know that we have way too much orders and not enough workers/capacity so I start to use this again for help, then we cannot meet their production demand even though I know that they have more than enough time to finish the product and export on time easily. Partially because I refused to allocate more people to work overtime on Sunday (saved a couple of Eternal I guess). So naturally they (same company as the case above) started to complain and threaten things the day before yesterday and yesterday, but at the same time I noticed that mysteriously some of their raw material did not arrive, so this morning they called again the conversation went like this:

Customer:" I thought that you are supposed to finish everything today why you still havenā€™t finished?"

Me: ā€œYou still havenā€™t send us 40 yards of material xxx even though I told you last Saturday and I heard from your production that it is still being deliver to you by air now, so how can we finish everything when we donā€™t even have all the materials?ā€

Absolute Silence for 3-4 seconds

Customer: ā€œOk please try your bestā€ Phone call ends.

My Dad (sitting across me) bursts into laughter (The type that I havenā€™t seen for a long time):" HAHAHA YOU ARE HAVING SUCCESS ON OTHER PEOPLEā€™S FAILURES"

I was literally like this

And thinking, thank you angels and fields.

Other fields I have been running this morning that I know helped: Blessed Path (used cosmic intercession part to call for help), Probability Wave (helps to get supply chain issues working to my favor etc.), The Welcomed (running in the background for favored outcome)

17 Likes

Not going to lie, I had some betrayal happen to me at work from someone I helped out as much as I could ā€œoutsideā€ of our job financially. So to see this person go behind my back and snake me made me very upset and I took it personally.

So instead of lashing out and getting angry at the guy, I first played justice for all while meditating on the situation at work and how I was taken advantage of, and then wrongfully disrespected blah blah blah.

After that, I went over to Angelic Intercession and was going to continue asking them for help and to correct the disrespectful behavior that was targeted at me. I was telling them how I did nothing but try to help and respect the guy and all that.

But then as I kept speaking I started watching my emotions and judgment dissolve. I started seeing positivity and I started sending love instead of bitterness towards him. I started thinking ā€œI hope everything is well with him and his family and hopefully he heals from any situations that are causing this negativity.ā€, and a lot more.

Halfway in I was just saying positive things about the guy and letting them know that I want him to be happy, healthy, and healed. Speaking life into him.

I noticed on my end I was having such an easy time forgiving him as well, there was no grudge, no urge to ā€œpunishā€ or even judge his behavior. The whole time I thought I was being the ā€œbigger guyā€ by not lashing out and checking him, but really I was just as bad because this whole time I couldā€™ve forgiven him and sent love his way.

The next day he and I were cool and the unnecessary tension was cleared from both of our sides. We didnā€™t even have to speak on the matter, nor did I feel the need to hold a grudge towards him. We laughed, cracked jokes, and went about our nights after saying ā€œgoodbye and have a nice nightā€.

I hope to keep this purity of heart towards most if not all the disputes I face. Iā€™m truly blessed to have discovered Sapien Medicine, a potentially bright future, and to have friends here and family who support me, so why not give people more forgiveness and love?

14 Likes

@JAAJ I didnā€™t read the description of Angelic intercession, i just wanted to figure it out myself. Itā€™s part of the Self Love Stage I playlist.

I had the feeling of connection to a different world, something touched my heart and i was near my vortex and i had the feeling how things come to me and that itā€™s much easier to receive things than chasing them.

And i saw me how i resist and built barriers in the physical world. And now when i saw it, itā€™s easier to change and let go.

Really nice :+1:

3 Likes

This is beyond powerful. Asked for guidance and advice and they delivered :heart:

2 Likes

Fell asleep to this and requested them to fill me with their loving energy.

I saw the very fast scrolling down of a looooooong list of data, excel sheats etc.

No clue what Iā€™ve actually downloaded tho.

5 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Jeannette Camargo7 days ago

With much greatitud thank you thank you thank you

profile_pic

Shockmate22 days ago

Please free me from the villain face I have (maybe) and fill it with light.

profile_pic

Kasia Stara month ago

Whatā€™s the solution?:cry::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Kasia Stara month ago

Iā€™m asking humbly for big help :heart::heart::rose::hugs:šŸ«¶:star::earth_americas:šŸ„¹
Help me dear Angels :angel: with my life. Now. Please, help me. Iā€™m stuck. Only God and you know. šŸ«¶šŸ„¹:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Thank you!:two_hearts::heart::rose:šŸ«¶:pray::angel::angel::angel::angel:

profile_pic

Rory Nolana month ago

Dear Angels, please help my mother. I am sorry for my sins, I am beyond repentant. Please give my mother her energy back and help her have a long life full of health and wellbeing.

profile_pic

Jc Rumley2 months ago

profile_pic

Blankface Nobody2 months ago

I want to live in this sound forever.

profile_pic

Deborah MacKinnon2 months ago

I feel the angels presence.

profile_pic

Deborah MacKinnon2 months ago

I need help to be away from the father of my children breatiful angels.

profile_pic

Ti Co2 months ago (edited)

Why did you let errol torture me and not let me heal for decades? Why didnā€™t nana and papa as my ancestors not come and save me? Why did you continuously abandon me? And I know you can, if he wanted to he would. Iā€™ve seen you rescue other ppl over less, Iā€™ve seen you rescue non believers. Why didnā€™t you help when I ran straight to you 8 months ago and asked you what to do? Why did you let it get to this?

profile_pic

Ti Co4 months ago (edited)

Please help, Iā€™m begging you, theyā€™re stll murdering everyone from my ocd fucked themes intrusive thoughts, and intercepting my healing so itā€™s hard to get better. We need your protection and intercession asap!!

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

He - the man I called my best friend (what a fucking little bitch, he is!)

• gave me PTSD. Severe PTSD. He left me in Februaryā€¦
    Discarded me like garbage. He left me. Replaced me.
    My ā€œbest friendā€. The only friend I had. The ultimate betrayal.

How the actual fuck could he do this to me?

Please, God, release me: from the bondage of this terrible, awful man.
And from the bondage of the PTSD that heā€™s given me. Please release me.

And please, bring into my life: true love and real friendships.

Allow me to (re)unite with my twin-flame!
And let me marry him! And not just because heā€™s fineā€¦
And not just because weā€™re amazingly remarkably perfect togetherā€¦

But because together:
we will make all of heaven rejoice,
and all of hell tremble!! :clap:t5:

And please, dear God, let me always truly remember:
to create healthy clear assertive boundariesā€¦
By knowing exactly what I am protecting!
(My sacred inner-child, and the powerful majestic lioness that I AM.)

profile_pic

eh4 months ago

Please free me from depression
Please free me from anxiety
Please free me from OCD and intrusive thoughts

profile_pic

SPOOKIESPOOKS ANGELS 1966 EXPLORE WITH ME!4 months ago

:heart::heart::heart:ANGELS ARE EVERYWHERE :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Julie4 months ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

Julie4 months ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

Julie4 months ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

Julie4 months ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

Ti Co4 months ago (edited)

To please make this right, clear everyoneā€™s name, make amends if needed, and to heal starting with my sabotage/destruction/spiralling/opposites/not being able to stop and anything else. Everything thatā€™s needed to heal this situation the correct ways with everyone being alive and well. For everyone to heal and get the lesson and move on with their lives and not try and hunt or attempt to murder each other. For the whole thing to be interceded and healed and everyone move on with their lives. Full and complete healing of the situation. Please heal my mental health. Thank you for the miracles.

profile_pic

Flossy Archibeque5 months ago

Please convict Jotta. Make him feel all the pain he gave me and everyone else he ignored. Convict him of his offensive actions toward God. Make him feel the grief he causes Godā€™s Spirit to feel as he lives the way heā€™s living.

profile_pic

Brenda Charlotte Peter5 months ago

I was just asking the angels for miraculous help when I opened you tube to find this!

profile_pic

MY DREAMS ARE REALITY5 months ago

This made me cry almost instantly, dear angels is a tough world this one we are living in please forgive me and help me be the light Iā€™ve always been and take me away from unnecessary relationships and connections. I know love is the ultimate grand power :sparkling_heart: peace to everyone

profile_pic

Luann Stiegelmeier6 months ago

Will my Angels guide me in the right direction and protect me and my cats throughout this life on earth!? Help me Beautiful Angels cause I know ur near!! I love u!!:heart:

profile_pic

Luann Stiegelmeier6 months ago

Thank u itā€™s so beautiful and it does satisfy my inner self listening to this. To heck with the material aspects of life when the spirit is so much better!!:heart:

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett6 months ago

angels please help xšŸ™šŸ»

profile_pic

Edson Costa6 months ago

Que som lindĆ­ssimo e apaixonanteā€‹:cry::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Basic Learnings6 months ago

Canā€™t we All Just Be Kind too Eachother?:heart:

profile_pic

MarthaValor6 months ago

My body feels so light. As if the Holy Spirit has become stronger than my body.

profile_pic

Marcia Santana6 months ago

Anjos,por favor,uma vida digna,sem perseguiƧƵes,sem humilhaƧƵes,com respeito e dignidade,com paz e tranquilidade Ć© possivel para mim nessa vida?uma vida prĆ³spera que venha com meu trabalho,sonhos que se realizem,Ć© possivel nessa vida presente?
Podes afastar de mim meus inimigos?dar-me uma nova vida? Uma que seja mais justa?mais bela,equilibrada e harmoniosa?
Obrigada anjos,sei que isso Ć© possivel pois creio em vĆ³s :slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

Nnooo6 months ago

LA ilaha illallah

profile_pic

Nnooo6 months ago

DONā€™T EVER ASK ANYONE BUT ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH AND ALL THEREIN
ASK ALMIGHTY GOD, YES----ALLAH IS ALMIGHTY GODā€™S NAME----ONE OF THEM!!!

profile_pic

Gabriel A.7 months ago

Powerful. I cried after 40 seconds.

profile_pic

SADITTY PRINCESS SUBS7 months ago (edited)

Listen count:
1 :hibiscus:
2 :hibiscus:
3 :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton7 months ago

For Anyone Watching This Your New Message Is Angel Number 717 Your Welcome

profile_pic

mindhormone8 months ago (edited)

This I felt deep ā€¦ felt to release my sorrows and to confide with the angels.

profile_pic

Amanda Lane8 months ago

I hope GOD and the Angels can make it better.

profile_pic

Scorpion :scorpion:8 months ago

profile_pic

Alias9 months ago

Makes me wonder why these people dying in war, starving and suffering donā€™t ask angels for help. Then they complain their life is bad? But you can be and do anything you wantā€¦ And all you gotta do is ask them to intervene right? So are these people stupidā€¦ or maybe they deserve their misery for having sinned in a previous life and having bad karmas? :joy: But why do humans choose suffering instead of manifesting good thingsā€¦ I think my theory is correct and that is why angels let poor black children and third world citizens die but choose to help the western rich/middle class white folks get their wishes. Weā€™re the ones with good karma and pure souls.
So stop donating to charity guys, get that satanic propaganda out of your heads. Thereā€™s a reason Africans are black (dark)

profile_pic

KSHATRIYA :trident:9 months ago

Thank you Dream Seedsā€¦ God bless you and all of us :pray:t4::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Naimur Shaona year ago

Can i use this for someone elseā€™s protection/safety?

profile_pic

Christopher Bryana year ago

Access created and more :gift::jack_o_lantern::gem::bell::old_key::tophat::black_joker:šŸŖ„:shield::dagger::scroll::globe_with_meridians::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::dna::artificial_satellite::door:šŸŖž:gear:

profile_pic

Christopher Bryana year ago

Trick and treat
And more to come and then

profile_pic

Reps Get You Paida year ago

These fields are very specialā€¦ I play with them to see how they work. Sometimes they come through people sometimes they come through symbols or signs ā€¦ this field and alien intercession have saved me

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeAngelsā€‹:writing_hand::pray::purple_heart::grapes::pie::sparkling_heart::sunflower::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Miklos Gergelya year ago

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Miklos Gergelya year ago (edited)

Thank you, Angels, for the ethereal angelic tunes :sparkling_heart: :pray:

profile_pic

Little Birdlinga year ago

I just want my cat to accept my kindness and love.

profile_pic

The moon is beautiful, isnā€™t it? a year ago

I feel a slight pain in my heart area, a good kind of pain, feels like they are around me :heartpulse:

profile_pic

Ramsay Familya year ago

Really needed this today. At my lowest ever ebb with my mental health and it has been nice to sit, be hugged, my hand held and be told that they are always around, especially at times like these. Thanks Dreamseeds, so much for this. Very comforting.

profile_pic

Antonio Jose Murillo Murgueitioa year ago

Hello!
Can I buy - download to my phone or tablet - this beautiful music?
Thanks

profile_pic

LucyLight17 a year ago

this is so supportive and beautiful, it has helped me so much in my moments of need. Thank you Sapien and ā€˜The Divineā€™ xx

profile_pic

jjai471a year ago

Angels, please help me now or I will go down. What profit is there in my destruction, if I fall into the pit? Who to sing your praises and speak of your tender mercies to the children of men?

profile_pic

madi.a year ago

Angels please help me and save me from demons. Angels please get me out of this contract/seal this entity has tricked me into getting into. Unbound me from this entity thank you so much angels for your help. :heart:111

profile_pic

GracefulVa year ago

Yesterday evening i was outside and decided to do listen to this one and alien intersession and asked for help today morning i got up and had just finished some workā€¦but i was also hearing voices telling me to relax which i did and for the next one hour or so i could see different people talking guiding and providing support to me with their positive energyā€¦this feels great ā€¦thankyou dreamseeds!

profile_pic

Bella Gardnera year ago

thank you :white_heart:

profile_pic

Conquerera year ago

Does anyone wanna have a chat I have a problem with this intercession

profile_pic

Linda Williamsa year ago

Very nice and peaceful. Close your eyes and feel lIke you are floatingā€¦

profile_pic

NixonArta year ago

Saw the angel number 1010 while listening :blush:

profile_pic

Nishat Tamannaa year ago (edited)

When will you hear my wishes angel? :sweat:

profile_pic

Manchkina year ago

I am tired of always accepting things just the way it is. Of never fighting for what I want.

profile_pic

Xanne Becklea year ago

St. Michael heal me and my family I invite you to be in my dreams please help me .

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnatha year ago

Thank you angels for providing me peace :heart:

profile_pic

Blitza year ago

Thank you God for sending your angels to always help me

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

Please angels, come to my aid. Comfort me and protect me. My heart is heavy and Iā€™m so tired of going through this lockdown. I need your help to get me through this. Please no more troubles. Embalm me and my family in your presence. Keep us always safe and protected from Covid. Please grant this city liberation from lockdown. God help us! Angels help us! St. Michael help us. We need you now to fight for us against the dark forces. Give us victory. Set us free now!

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

This is the most beautifulšŸŒŒ

profile_pic

Carol B.2 years ago (edited)

:blue_heart::nazar_amulet::yellow_heart::star2::purple_heart::cherry_blossom::heartpulse::hibiscus::green_heart::four_leaf_clover::rosette::orange_heart:

profile_pic

fucu2 years ago

Powerful

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

magicinyourhands2 years ago

Thank you angels :innocent: :yellow_heart: I love you guys!! :slightly_smiling_face::revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Savita Sone2 years ago

Do I need speaker for this

profile_pic

Greatness4442 years ago

Thank you Dream seed for thisā€¦ Its a blessing to me. I love Angels, and they love me toošŸ˜Š.

profile_pic

Joshua Tree2 years ago

I listened to the hgh field accidentally for two hours on loop I fell asleep so shitting myself

profile_pic

Anita Drink2 years ago

Wowā€¦not the reaction I was expecting. I saved this but hadnā€™t listened to it yet. Decided to listen to it while putting up my Christmas tree. Within the first few seconds, completely out of nowhere, I burst into tears. All I could do was stand there and sob. I guess the moral of the story isā€¦donā€™t listen to a new Sapien in public until you know how youā€™re going to react!

profile_pic

magicinyourhands2 years ago

I am so sad right now. I donā€™t know why people go out of their way to hurt me. I am a really good person but I have been stabbed in the back too many times. Even by my own parents. I donā€™t even understand life anymore. People get envious of me for no reason, conspire against me for no reason, hate me for no reason. What did I fo? Why doesit hurt so much? I need answers. Please God.

profile_pic

Anthro Teacher2 years ago

This is very good for helping to purify me further. I had reached limits of how much I could purify myself, but it was excellent to try something new.

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett2 years ago

may the angels lead me to what heals me from my pain and disease so that i can live my life in love and service. amen x :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Pasta Di Casa2 years ago (edited)

Hi Sapien would you make a field for the annunciation of Angel Gabriel to Mary? Thank you so much. God bless you :pray:t4::orange_heart:

profile_pic

Shae Bartaska2 years ago

Me and my little girl are both very sickā€¦I played this and asked the angels for help and I absolutely promise you that they came. I asked them to heal us and they did, not completely of course but they made us both feel so much better. Iā€™m going to do this every day. Thankyou for such a precious gift Dreamseeds :purple_heart::heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Chteraub2 years ago (edited)

Dear angels can you please :

• Make me fall asleep instantly tonight
  • Make me not feel itchy now and for the rest of the night.
  • Keep me asleep throughout the entire night tonight
  • Make tonightā€™s sleep quality so good that it repays all my sleep debt.
    Thank you, Love and Light

profile_pic

J S2 years ago

We grow up with such an idealistic view on how our life should be; love, friendships, a career or even the place we will live ~ only to age and realise none of it is what you expected & reality is a little disheartening, when youā€™ve reached that realisation; you have learnt the gift of all, any new beginning can start now and if you want anything bad enough youā€™ll find the courage to pursue it with all you have. The past doesnā€™t have to be the future, stop making it so.

profile_pic

K9Acudoc2 years ago

:heart::pray::rainbow:

profile_pic

Kasia Star2 years ago

Just too beautiful - I need an Angel and a miracle ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::revolving_hearts::bouquet::dizzy::star2::dizzy::heart::rose:šŸ§šā€ā™‚šŸ§šā€ā™‚šŸ§šā€ā™‚šŸ§šā€ā™‚:innocent:

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright2 years ago

thank you

profile_pic

kuhi2 years ago

This is doing wondersā€¦ I asked angels to heal my headache and to make me feel better because I was so anxious todayā€¦ And after 2 listenings I feel so relaxed, happy and I feel so much gratitude.

profile_pic

į“€į“…į“ į“į“›ÉŖŹį“€ Ź€į“€sį“‹É“į“ŹŸÉ“ÉŖį“‹į“į“ į“€3 years ago

I am crying now, thank you Dream Seeds. Thank you angels, I can always tell when they are near me when I cry like I am crying now.

profile_pic

Jacqueline Duarte3 years ago (edited)

It was midnight and I was watching a video I wasnā€™t tired I was just watching a video and I accidentally went to this video I was gonna put back to the video I was watching when this literally made me fall asleep like I said I wasnā€™t even tired

profile_pic

Linda3 years ago

So beautiful and comforting. :heart:

profile_pic

00katydid003 years ago

Iā€™ve been listening to this one for a few weeks and Iā€™ve started having the most striking insights about myself and my family. Could it be this field? Maybe. Iā€™ve definitely noticed some shifts in my thinking in a good way.

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can someone come over here and help me.

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can daughters have nice, good and healthy mothers relationships

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can daughters have nice mothers

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

What should a daughter do if her mother is so horrible to her

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Why mothers and daughters have horrible relationship

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Why mothers are so horrible to their daughters, How do we cope it

profile_pic

Broken piece of mental code3 years ago

As a lightworker, this is amazing.
I keep asking for a sign, I feel so stuck in my sad life right now.

profile_pic

Jaime Velazque3 years ago

ThanksšŸ™

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

turned 11:11 in the middle while listening. have to really work hard getting back my life in order, financially,. Have to bust my ass off next several months.

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy3 years ago

This is a morphic field? Work when downloaded?

profile_pic

Spiritual Shield Maiden Divine Wisdom3 years ago

Itā€™s nearly 3am I ask the Angels for pain relief and sleep :pray::innocent:

profile_pic

A C3 years ago

I am writing this comment to express my sincere gratitude to you Dream Seeds for all the help and assistance youā€™ve given, thanks to your channel, youā€™re an angel yourself! And deepest thanks to the Angelic Beings that are always there to support every single one of us all :purple_heart: thank you !!!

profile_pic

xavier nunez3 years ago

I appreciated this so much dreamseeds ā€¦i definitely felt the angels presence and im truly grateful all i could feel at a vulnerable time was to cry and appreciate the presence of the angels it truly felt like i was being healed and im honestly grateful this was a blessingā€‹:candle::revolving_hearts::infinity:

profile_pic

brokenlone3 years ago

Can this help with curses

profile_pic

Divyashree Mangalorkar3 years ago

Whenever Iā€™m feeling down, I close my eyes and pray to my spirit guides and guardian angels, my parents in heaven, this beautiful powerful universe, all the Gods of all religion to protect, bless me. I pray for happiness and love and peace. And I thank them for everything they have given me so far. Now I played this while praying and it was so beautiful :heart: love from India :blossom:

profile_pic

shade grey3 years ago (edited)

Can ask them for any kind of help ? I mean not only protection ?

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago (edited)

Listened to this and as i looked up at the car in front of me the numbers 888 on the license plate appearedā€¦ Thank you angels. :pray::innocent:ā€¦

profile_pic

lurgy3 years ago

Is this works for all religions?

profile_pic

Ellen R. Oakes, Ph.D.3 years ago

Can we sleep with this on? Itā€™s beautiful.

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

MERCI !

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

The music is very, very nice.
Makes it more effective then the newer version, I think.

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

Life intense

profile_pic

basil3 years ago

I want to feel whole again

profile_pic

I Am3 years ago

My name is Aaron Thomas.
I Am That which Is Timeless.
I choose Love. Free Will. Truth.
Amen.

profile_pic

I Am3 years ago

May the angels please free me from diseaseā€¦ Free me from sicknessā€¦ Heal my spirit and soulā€¦ Free me from the lies ive been told. Heal my uncle whose soul has been tainted. May he heal from the pain that he has gone through, for i can only imagineā€¦ Free me from the anger. Free me from the hate. Forgive me God and forgive them too. Allow us to continue our lives unaffected by past shame or negative intentions.
May we rise anew.
I am sorry.

profile_pic

H. Johal3 years ago (edited)

So I have an interesting story, was sitting on the couch having a very sweet cherry plum while listening to this; when the inner seed lodged deep into my throat due to wreckless squeeze of my hand. I felt myself unable to take in air due to the obstruction when it miraculously and with equal force shot back out of my throat. My throat still hurts but man Iā€™m still around. Maybe an angel smacked it back out- thatā€™s an interesring thought.

Anyways Iā€™m very grateful and appreciative to this positive conclusion.

profile_pic

į“€į“…į“ į“į“›ÉŖŹį“€ Ź€į“€sį“‹É“į“ŹŸÉ“ÉŖį“‹į“į“ į“€3 years ago (edited)

I feel tingles down my spine, I feel an aura of peace, warmth, love and something that I cannot put words on. I have always had a fondness for angels, and now I feel closer to them than ever before. Thank you.

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago (edited)

What do you mean by ā€œmost donā€™t know how to ask?ā€ Whatā€™s wrong with just asking? Using words and thoughts? Why would anyone need a video to ask? Why wouldnā€™t angels, if they exist, hear a personā€™s words or thoughts and help them? Not being sarcastic, just actually inquiring.

I see after all this time I still havenā€™t gotten an answer.

profile_pic

Xo_A_Legend3 years ago

That beautiful 888

profile_pic

š‘š‘Žš‘–š‘”š‘™š‘–š‘›3 years ago

Does opening yourself up to this realm make you susceptible to bad beings??

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

people must stop focusing on abortion when many of our sacred divine feminine sacred divine masculine are being abducted for procreation having their memories erased with the use of alien technology. Souls are never lost abandon in this process. The soul chose to be aborted, for the experience, as a messenger for the mother to remember to take back her power. Reminder painful emotions are removed. The abortions are a smoke screen from extraterrestrial races to seed other dying planets in search of the perfect genetics Starr codes. Hitler was in search of perfection.

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

I really really love this! I was really having a really bad time and felt like some evil energies were all around me and negitve thoughts from others! Felt beyond drained to actually the point of passing out or dying, but this seemed to relax me, sooth me and calming feelings, thank you for thisā€¦:sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Danuta Dyndor3 years ago (edited)

Please Lordā€™s Angels Protect Me, My daughter Joanna, our animals, Our affairs and Please Fight against Our enemies and Please Lordā€™s Angels Destroy the spirits that Bind OUR MINDS!!! Amen.

profile_pic

Molly Mathew3 years ago

Thank you! Right from the beginning, this brought so much peace to me that my eyes filled with tears of joy and gratitude. So angelic!

profile_pic

Harini Ramakrish3 years ago

@ dreamseeds -may I know if these angels are linked to christianity and Jesus?

profile_pic

I believe3 years ago (edited)

Keep crying without reason today ā€¦ is this good? Should I listen other audio?

Edit: I donā€™t know why this audio makes me thinking of someone when I listen this every timeā€¦donā€™t know if itā€™s help me to let go or remind me of that I should remember himā€¦ I feel sad and cry every timeā€¦actually Iā€™m trying to let go of himā€¦anyone have same experience before?

profile_pic

I believe3 years ago (edited)

Last night listened one time before bed :sleeping: made me sleep fast ā€¦but I feel tired when woke upā€¦and feel that I need to sleep moreā€¦ what does this mean?

profile_pic

Evoria3 years ago

@Dream Seeds Hey, I love this. I keep using it, but I do have a question. Does this bring forth true angels to you or archons? Either way, I am protected!!! Bless , love and thank you all!jā€‹:heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::dizzy::sparkles::four_leaf_clover:

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

This made me cry today xxx thank you xxxx on the healing road xxx

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa3 years ago

Blessed be :pray:t5:

profile_pic

BlackDog3 years ago

profile_pic

Ayy yooo3 years ago

I hope Angelā€™s help me grow taller that would be 6ā€™0

profile_pic

Lesley Donnelly3 years ago

This is really powerful, Iā€™m blown away by it :heart:

profile_pic

magicinyourhands3 years ago

When I play this even the simplest things look beautiful. My entire worldview changes for a few minutes. Amazing!

profile_pic

Antonella del negro3 years ago

Ma quanto bella ĆØ. ā€¦:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

SSā€™ParrOw3 years ago

my back is receiving support and my daughter appears to be mainly at ease

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Solo agli angeli si puĆ² chiedere aiuto e consolazione.Agli umani nn ĆØ il caso nn ne sono capaci.

profile_pic

Sammi Li4 years ago

This is beautiful. Thank you. :pray:

profile_pic

Barbara Hill4 years ago

This is real contact with Supernatural Grace. It has profoundly guided my life, in dangerous situations, when my personal safety, home and the pets that are my family were all in jeopardy.
Thank you for your superior, top quality meditation tracks and amazing ability.

profile_pic

Olive Amber Grace4 years ago

thank you so much for this. I didnā€™t know how to truly reach the angels

profile_pic

Plano B Life4 years ago (edited)

This is so conforting. Make me feel calm Instantly

profile_pic

cladinshadows994 years ago

Can this be used to send messages to people who refuse to speak to you? Such as asking for someones forgiveness?

profile_pic

Princess Ari4 years ago (edited)

Is this a valid request to the angels:
ā€œplease donā€™t let my parents abuse me ever again. And donā€™t let them sabotage me in any way ever again. And please prevent them from controlling my life ever again coz they purposely make wrong decisions to hurt meā€

profile_pic

Francisco Sifuentes4 years ago

Calling all angels

profile_pic

k4 years ago

I wonder why I started cryingā€¦ What is that supposed to mean?

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

going through hardships, hope this helps

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago

While listening I just told the angels all my problems, fears, worryā€™s and things I may of subconsciously manifested or fears of it and asked for intervention and help. Feels nice knowing a positive force is at hand :). Willing to lead us to a greater path!

profile_pic

Angel Leo4 years ago

This is beautiful! Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

Is this safe to play when there are demons in my house?

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

I like this one much better than version 2.0 as Iā€™ve had negative results with 2.0 like demons were attacking me or something

profile_pic

Eleutheromania4 years ago

Starting this comment at 5:16 pm on October 13,2019 to help harness the power of the full moon to manifest my desired life thru scripting after listening to sapien/dream seeds videos of magical abundance+amplify planetary effects+nullify planetary effects. My life is about to be SOOOO AWESOME!!!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Why does guardian angels not protect all annimals, and babyā€™s ,childeren, nature WHY THEY DESERVE PROTECTION TO THOSE EVIL MONSTERS IN SO MANY COUNTRYS , AND THEY NEED SO HARD AND URGENT. ā€¦WHERE IS GODS LOVE FOR THEM WHERE GOD PLEASE

profile_pic

Goldie Locks4 years ago

This is beautiful. I feel better now than i did earlier. Thanks!

profile_pic

Jason Marketti4 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!

profile_pic

Susan Wesco4 years ago

Never forget ALL good things come from GOD

profile_pic

Queen Kels4 years ago

I naturally have this gift :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::innocent:

profile_pic

Alice Anteros4 years ago

Why did you delete the other video, the angel embodiment? I just put it on a playlist last night was hoping to start my day with it. Whatā€™s up with that

profile_pic

All Life is Sacred4 years ago

Goosebumpsā€¦

profile_pic

B. Hill4 years ago (edited)

This sounds like the recording of actual, real Angels. Iā€™ve heard them singing above church musicians on videos here in YouTube.
This is the real thing.
Iā€™m reading an interesting book this Saturday evening ā€œIn Search of Angels,ā€ by David Connolly.
No matter how much Iā€™ve suffered, wrongfully, I find it hard to ask for something. But I rather wish to resonate with them and hope that one day, I will be worthy to become one of these voices.

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Please people , can you ask help on the Angels to help rescue all annimals all over the world please I tried so many times and I can reach the Angels , I cried why cant I reach them? Really all those precious annimals need urgent help, VERY URGENT! LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL

profile_pic

No More Negativity4 years ago

I had some very strange experiences with this one! Friends, acquaintances, and even strangers randomly lashed out at me. In person and by text or email. I even had someone follow me on the freeway and try to run me off the road for no apparent reason. I usually donā€™t have things like that happen to me. Any ideas as to why this would have that effect?

profile_pic

Anshima P Srivastava4 years ago

This one and Devic Intercession both are very soothing and Heal at a deep level! Can we listen to both of them together? I donā€™t think they should clashā€¦ Kindly reply

profile_pic

Rida Bernouss4 years ago

instant effect for the first time

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone5 years ago

I cried and prayed.

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone5 years ago

Can I ask in my mind?

profile_pic

Paunta Afshar5 years ago

:pray:t3::rainbow::heartpulse::pray:t3::pray:t3::rainbow::rainbow::heartpulse:

profile_pic

Vj sharma5 years ago

Wow when i finished to listen it then it was 11:11 wowā€¦

profile_pic

jennifer simon5 years ago

So beautiful I cry every time I play thisā€¦I feel Angelsā€¦God bless you Sapien.

profile_pic

Olivier Bernard #Sonofabitch#Fonkybiatch5 years ago

For ever GRATTEFUL thanks a lot, nā€™love so much my DOG,heā€™s my GOD ā€¦

profile_pic

Olivier Bernard #Sonofabitch#Fonkybiatch5 years ago

BIG LOV this Vidzzz so sweet,to all my Friendsā€¦ :joy::heart_eyes::yum::grinning::sunglasses::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent:

profile_pic

N M5 years ago

I have returned because i was taking a suplement in excess dose and it was damaging my gut and over time i started having bad reactions and my intestines are bleeding. HOPE THIS CAN HELP.

profile_pic

N M5 years ago

This made me cry a few tears. Thanks.

profile_pic

summerlamkin truthseeker5 years ago

:sparkling_heart::stars::two_hearts::stars::star2:

profile_pic

angelique celliano5 years ago

():)

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

Finished the comments. Thank you to everyone.

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

36 comments before this once 3:12 am October 26, 2018. Starting now.

profile_pic

Jurema Paula5 years ago

Beautiful thank you sapien

profile_pic

I Am TARGETED INDIVIDUAL5 years ago (edited)

Oh,It is sooo beautiful ,I listen it few times and than i started to cry .My heart is now full of joy.Thank You
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford5 years ago

Shoes and socks for restaurant work. 9t battery 11:19 pm. Thursday, August 9, 2018. I canā€™t make it up.

profile_pic

RƩjeanne DubƩ5 years ago

Thanks Sapien. Very beautiful. Light, love and blessings. :rose:

profile_pic

last Day5 years ago

Iā€™m so grateful. After reading the description, I decide to listen to the audio and it sounds so peaceful and loving. I felt tingling sensations as others have mentioned. Also some type of soft buzzing sound as well.I felt like I was dwelling with them when I closed my eyes. Throughout the audio and after it finished, I asked for guidance on my spiritual journey. To help me keep revealing truths about this world. If I was on the right path about my newfound knowledge of the world unseen to meā€¦ For now.Throughout the audio and even after I thought of the help I wanted and asked out loud as well. Hereā€™s where it gets good. I had asked outloud and in my head for the angels to reveal their presence to me. I actually saw the top comment before I played it and figured that was a great question to ask. So not even 5 minutes later I get up to Go into the living room and see my siblings on the computer. I noticed small - medium white semi translucent circles on the screen. I asked what happened and they had no idea there were just there. I Had this computer for 4 yrs now and never seen this neither has anyone in my household. I look closer and thereā€™s five of them in a irregular pattern. I just assume somethings wrong with the computer. So I restart it and there they are again. But this time the screen saver is up, a road with light trails with a beautiful sunset. Then it just hits me. ā€œsomethingā€ told me to do a quick search. I literally Googled keywords ā€œwhite circle angelsā€. I found out they those circles were commonly called angel orbs or spirit orbs! One of the ways they show their presence. Amazing. So I Look at the screen saver again with the five orbs and immediately understand. My prayers and questions answered very clearly. Thank you for this and all that you do! Love and light to all

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy5 years ago

why did everyone abandon me?

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy5 years ago (edited)

this increase my disorder and pain in head. what can i do ? when i going to montain i feel better.

profile_pic

M.G.5 years ago (edited)

100 likes 0 dislikes
200 likes 0 dislikes

profile_pic

Moonlit Madeline5 years ago

Beautiful ! thank you :}

profile_pic

Jeanne dā€™ Art5 years ago

Oh my goodness Sapien! Out of the blue! Thank you for this joyfull experience!
I love you Sapien!

profile_pic

Julia Willigar5 years ago

:heart::angel:So so beautiful, Just wanted to post this as i was sitting hear and enjoying the beautful calming of this music. And i was talking out loud to my loved onesā€‹:heart: that are in heavenā€‹:pray::angel: And all of a sudden a cardinal bird flew down in front of my balcony door and was looking in at me. I no for a fact that this was a sign from my loved ones in heavenā€‹:heart: To let me no they heard me , and their always with me, and watching over me. :heart::open_book::pray::angel::angel::angel: In Jesus mighty nameā€‹:pray::angel:Amenā€‹:heart::raised_hands::angel::angel::angel:

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

beautiful!

profile_pic

Pr3tty 0bnoxious5 years ago

will this help me from any danger small or large?

profile_pic

Farhad Ahmadi5 years ago

My God

profile_pic

hilda Mercado5 years ago

Loved it! Reminded of the guardian angel prayer and had to cry.

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Meghna K Bohade5 years ago (edited)

Yesterday I requested my Angel to show me her presence and today morning this just popped up. What do you think?

profile_pic

Yonca Kelebek5 years ago

Thank you very much, very niceā€¦ is it possible to make a video for klippel-trenaunay syndrom? please, please! :pray:

profile_pic

Julia Willigar5 years ago

:heart::pray::open_book::angel: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS :pray:I LOVED IT. AND IT ALSO MADE ME CRYā€‹:droplet:GOD BLESS YOU FOR THISā€‹:heart::open_book::pray::angel:

profile_pic

Geta Păuna5 years ago

Dacă există,de ce ne-au lăsat aici in haosul ăsta ?Eu dacă am un copil il las să stea in cele mai grele conditii ? Dacă ei există nu este suficient,inseamnă că omenirea a pierdut legătura cu Dumnezeu şi ea trebuie refăcută in totalitateā€¦NU DOAR SA STIM CA EI EXISTA !!!

profile_pic

IAm WIAM5 years ago

Thank youā€‹:pray::pray:

profile_pic

Emmanuelle S5 years ago

:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Rius Aqua5 years ago

Wow.

profile_pic

just me5 years ago

Instant comfort. Itā€™s so beautiful it makes me cry :sob: :sob: :sob: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

MicahGoddess5 years ago

Thank You. Very Beautiful felt connected instantly. :heart:

profile_pic

Sarah Sprague5 years ago

Love this! So comforting! I felt an instant angelic connection. I asked a question Iā€™ve been struggling with and got an answer right away.

profile_pic

Val5 years ago

Wonderful! :dove:

2 Likes

Yesterday I had an incredible experience with this field, I had some really intense nightmares, I suspect it was an astral attack. I played this course twice, and it felt incredible, I felt like they knew what to do, they took me so high into a realm of pure light, itā€™s hard to explain, it felt like a pure and blessed realm. After that I was able to continue sleeping

8 Likes

this was the very first intercession i didā€¦

i was scared of this at first and all the rest of the intercessionsā€¦

like i saved this and all other various audios in a folder called ā€œdeitiesā€ā€¦including the tree experience and blessings of aphroditeā€¦didnā€™t listen to any of them for like a yearā€¦thatā€™s how much fear i hadā€¦

but ironicallyā€¦for some reason, i could listen to the exorcism songā€¦

i mentioned in another thread that i rejected all things Catholic before because i was raised in itā€¦i stopped praying traditional prayers for a long time until i get caught in a dangerous situationā€¦then i just stop praying again lolā€¦

the possession stories freaked me outā€¦the exorcist movie messed me up as a kidā€¦even had to stop smoking weed for a few years because i could feel spirits more when i smokedā€¦i donā€™t smoke anymore thoughā€¦that evil stuff made it hard for me to trust healersā€¦especially after hearing how some healers talk paranoidly about who is doing bad magic on themā€¦thatā€™s why it took me so long to trust Sapienā€™s spiritual audiosā€¦

but itā€™s strange i didnā€™t feel too much fear with the exorcism audioā€¦well, i did fear it, but i guess my desire to kick out negative entities was stronger than my fearā€¦

one day a couple months ago, i just felt like it was an absolute must i connect with the Angelsā€¦so, i finally listened to the intercessionā€¦then shortly after that i connected with Alkulā€™s Phanuel mandalaā€¦and even got a book about Angels and started reading the bible moreā€¦it was perfect timing because i told my mom i saw signs my sis was in danger of some sortā€¦and a couple days later she told me i was rightā€¦she was just in such a low state so i had my mom send her some sapien songs and we prayed for herā€¦(she rejected it before)ā€¦she was feeling better later onā€¦

i guess it was all Divinely timedā€¦

out of all the intercessionsā€¦this is my favorite, and itā€™s the first one i listened toā€¦itā€™s like a combo of shielding, stress relieving, gratitude and healingā€¦

this planted the courageous seed for me to gradually listen to the rest of the intercessions and other deitiesā€¦

because of this i started doing what Dream wrote about in his muse, the language of the birdsā€¦

i feel Sapienā€™s fields a lot moreā€¦i feel its because this ritual i do with the star exerciseā€¦instead of saying ā€œIā€™m one with universal life energyā€¦ā€ i say a prayer and connect to all 9 levels of Angelsā€¦it makes me hold my breath a lot longer making it more intenseā€¦

it strengthened my faithā€¦and thatā€™s the word i see when Dream described what quantum tunneling isā€¦faith can move thru anything at any distanceā€¦

much gratitude for this song that reconnected me to the Angels and strengthened my faith and ability to feel the fields betterā€¦

3 Likes

Quote from this thread.

3 Likes

thanks for bringing that upā€¦

now, that makes me wonder what energy the Michael mandala comes fromā€¦is it the egregore Michael? or a celestial being equivalent of what ArchAngel Michael represents?

1 Like

Always cute when they drop a feather in the most random of places as a sign of them responding.

7 Likes