Angelic intercession Question

What is your way to communicate with angels? Have you ever asked them questions and what was the answer?I want to learn how to communicate with those beings and need some guidance on how to do it.Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

Also,are angel numbers real? And if so how to know the way to translate them? Are the translations of angel numbers real from google searching?

4 Likes

Sammy confirmed, that they are real. He linked to a website, that translates some:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot my friend,the article was enlightening.Had a good night sleep last night and I got to thank you for that. Hope you doing well.

4 Likes

Great, I am so glad it worked!
I am doing great thank you :smiley:

Right now I’m just able to understand my servitors, not yet able to understand angels.

This article by SammyG on energy sensitivity, says, that it’s the foundation for for communicating with beings:

Being able to perceive energy will be like uncovering a whole new world for the first time.

Examples being:

• Feel when people are thinking or talking about you
  • Communicate with entities
  • Communicate with animals

The article explains, that a good way to become more energy sensitive, is to do a present moment meditation after listening to one of the Chakra audios.

As supplement Sammy recommends the alpha or theta brainwave audio from the gumroad shop.

The new Course is mainly designed to make you energy sensitive so it would help too.

4 Likes

Do you know the difference between those chakra audios and the dream seed’s chakra audio?

2 Likes

Additionally Conceptual Thinking is important. From Psychic Development 101:

In fact, some psychics are said to be able to see and communicate with entities from other realms. This is possible and it is important to understand that seeing is also a form of identifying information. But such information will not even be made available to the conscious mind unless a part of their brain has the proper neuron connections.

The Animal Empathy/ Telepathy video creates these connections in your brain.

Then you have to practice the exercises described in this article and try to figure out conceptual thinking. This article gives some more information on it:

4 Likes

These articles are older than the Energy Blockage Removal. So practicing with this video could work as well.

The gumroad audios are most likely stronger. Additionally the Dream Seed video doesn’t decalcify your Pineal Gland, while one of the Chakra mp3s on gumroad does:

7 Likes

Purchased them and starting to listen daily,thank you

4 Likes

Agree, music is very serene and calming too!

5 Likes

The chakra audios are permanent? If I grow them they with stay like that?

1 Like

Hello again guys, can I listen tow alien intercession after the angelic one? Do those two contradict?

1 Like

Depends on what you want from them.
Yes, you could ask both for help or support in any manner. But I would ask only one of them at a time to build a connection with you.

I tested the method from @Samurai yesterday. Put all items with fields etc. away. Listened only once to alien intercession and ask them to establish a connection. Waited over 2 hours before I listened to anything again. Felt like they were building a lot of new connections in my right hemisphere. Gonna write more about my experience later.

@Nabs101 wrote in another post, that our energy body needs to:

acclimatize to their vibrational frequency

This probably means that listening to Angelic VIbrations (ver 2.0) will make connecting to angels easier! Dream wrote in the description:

This vibrates your entire body and being and entire energy system with the base vibration of an Angelic being (the same type as in the angelic intercession)

So listen to Angelic Vibrations a few times and then try Angelic Intercession!

9 Likes

if you have mastered conceptual thinking you dont really need an intercession pendant to ask for help. just broadcast a conceptual message energetically, send ithat information out of your mind/body asking for what you need help with. the more conceptual and energy rich the message is, the better

5 Likes

I have a similar experience–more like I can feel the angels more present with me–when I play it. I play this as I do my “angel work.” It really helps me with that.

1 Like

10 Likes

The field summons Angel spirits right, as well as for Dragon and alien intercession.

Very awesome. :+1:

5 Likes

The other day my mom messaged me that my brother has not arrived home yet, and it was late in the evening. She was really worried because she could not contact him. I tried to contact him as well with no results. His phone was probably switched off. Then, I played this audio. I asked the angel to keep my bother safe and to ask him to reply to my mom’s message. The next day my mom told me that my brother replied, and it was around the time I finished playing Angelic Intercession :innocent:

10 Likes

Amazing!

This is a very powerful audio for me as well. It’s an instant connection!
Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

When i do distance healing i seem to have no problem requesting from them help to make the healing smoother, and actually i admit it still boggles my mind to some extent, but I’m very grateful either way

5 Likes