Angelic Intercession +

I always thought having a love interest in an angel is very disrespectful but looks like i was wrong and my romance and ideals are not a fantasy anymore

Me rn:

5 Likes

I just bought it like a few hours ago and it flooded me with peace and love. I love it. And the music… WONDERFUL. In love :heart: :hearts:

5 Likes

I also wanted to ask… if the image quality had to be the original one or if it can be mediocre like what my printer has done from the pre Stone Age… or from times that only come out in AoE… the quality seems to be that of the first Tomb Raider (or worse because it even changed the colors even though it had ink available). I think the important thing was not to crop the image or something like that… but I don’t know anymore because that’s the thing about reading 34565432 post in 3 days and expecting that all the info remains in my head :sauropod:

“Love my quality, you little minions” said the Queen Printer to me and my laptop.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply, dear! :blush: The truth is that I went to print it 3 times in different sizes before I saw this but it’s great advice! :sunglasses: (I must say that the pocket size decreases the quality of the image even if you print it in the best printing press but the difference compared to my queen printer is abysmal).

May the Angels be with us in top quality :upside_down_face:!

3 Likes

Prayed a lot with this in the background in a situation I clearly provoked and was 100% in fault but somehow it went very well, there was no consequence or complain.

My neighbor stopped doing loud disturbances, I wished so strongly for this, some people don’t give a d*mn about others but in the other hand I can’t blame her since walls are not soundproof at all.

People seem somehow kinder than usual to me ?

12 Likes

This field has been incredibly important on my journey.
Thank you Dream :pray:t3:

13 Likes

School, working, money, health, hobbies, family, friends, recently everything seems to turn in my favor, it’s so pleasing to be out of this negative circle, everything is nice, people are nice. I start to enjoy things more than before and open myself more easily.

Some things are happening and it feels weird, it’s as if events are occurring, not randomly but things seem to be attracted to me and whatever happens, they still happen positively no matter what.

20 Likes

Exams are over FINALLY the harassment is over, so my class decided to go out last two days and planned to go out even tonight. At first, I was like “no, I’m going be too much, I won’t be interesting, I have no real affinity with all of them, it’s been so long I didn’t go to a club and a bar and everyone will drink alcohol except me, they will judge blabla”.

It made me thinking about a french music where people had opportunities but ended up giving up. We can see their alternative version if they did the “right” choice :

• A boy who would meet his wife if he went to this particular party → He didn’t go, ended up alone, depressed and violent toward his brother.

• A woman who prepared her suitcase to run away from her abusive husband–> She didn’t go and died because her husband hit her one last time.

• A woman talented in singing who would be famous → She didn’t do it and ended up a cleaning agent for the rest of her life instead of living from her passion.

The last two days were very funny, so funny everyone want to go out tonight again, no one has slept properly for 48 hours but whatever exams are over, resting will be for later, I would’ve regret so much not going there, everything went well, I met a lot of new people and now see some people of my class with a fresh look now.

They are all nice, I talk with all of them individually and they told me about their lives, there are so many things about them I wished I knew sooner… Still, it’s better too late than never.

I did an internship earlier to validate the year, it went so well the company wants to do it again and pay me generously, they are even willing to hire me for cooperative training course.

So much order in life means a price has to be paid, an arm or a leg lol. Months ago my life was complete chaos, things were happening without any balance, it was chaos - chaos - chaos, I couldn’t understand why and how it was this way and recently the process is completely reversed.

12 Likes

Can anyone please send me audio my phone got broken , tnx 🪷

Thank you @Lunamoon22 @Seraph for helping 🪷:bouquet::pray:

It did get me out of bed and pain is slightly less :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Ive just used this to.undo some serious damage to my brain after over doing it with subliminals…

This field really is amazing

5 Likes

How do you get in tune with this nft? Do you meditate with it or simply set intentions?
@Kindfulness1

I dont use the NFT anywhere near as much as i should…

With the audio, for some reason if i have physical aimments i just feel it more… so i ask for help and lay there observing the treatment be undertaken, which it always does…

Thats all i can say… for longer term goals i need more faith or need to know how others do it really… as im a little unsure

1 Like

Hi
I can’t find it on Instagram?

Yesterday I got this field and I’ve decided to invite the Angels to perform whatever healing they percieve being for my greater good, regarding how hard might it be. And this night was very turbulent, in my mind a sequence of deep unresolved traumas resurfaced trough dreams nightmares and visions, things I know about and even things my conscious mind forgot. I woke up aswell with some powerful detox feelings and a bit bombed.

Yet I’m very grateful, I’ve felt hands working on me, my mind, body and energy system and my ask for help was answered, they are with me.

A few days untill the Sapien Shop closes, don’t let this field escape from you

9 Likes

I believe they use a translator.

no way that I could not Instabuy this!

Instabuy became Instagram.

1 Like

The Sapien shop is closing? Omg thanks for informing….

It really is something else isnt it!

Their healing is wonderful and potent!

1 Like

Do people think these Angels could add physcial muscle or just boost strength in a person?

My jui jitsu is essential for me as a man, it encompasses so much of what is important m, psyche, controlled aggression, confidence etc etc etc… but i get injured very easilly as im thin and long lol… im 41 and if i do exercise i generally get hurt, so i need to get stronger but dont have much spare time. So i thought of this as one sollution maybe?

2 Likes

Ask them, you got nothing to lose from asking

4 Likes

Also check this Nft

And this servitor ability

3 Likes