Angelic Intercession +

Lol, my GF probably experiences that way…

I am up at no later than 5 am, and I am awake till at least 12:30 midnight, it drives people around me crazy because I am always doing something…

23 Likes

Ayee just got this and my heart feel so warm and fuzzy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Has anyone found out so far what the " + " adds feature-wise here (compared to the free Angelic Intercession field)?

I wish Dream or Sammy would share some more details on what this does…

4 Likes

Well, i have been a devotee of Angels all my life, i can say i have a good connection to them, also play very regularly the original AI, also had at some point the 72 Angels NFT and have the Intercession tag 2 which i kinda always ask (when i wear it) specifically for Angels.

They all seem to just make me feel protected 24/7

And of course assist me if i directly request help

I got this yesterday, what ive noticed is that apart from feeling more protected, feeling like if i was in the middle (in the art) and a very thick something around me.

But SPECIALLY as if they were Telepathically telling me what i need to ask them.

Let me try again lol

Im minding my business not thinking anything when i suddenly think about something id like/need and i know is them like poking me to ask them the things i need in the order i didnt know or in the frame time i didnt know i need them. Or even things i didnt know i needed.

STRONGLY feeling like if they were shouting in a chorus at me “We are here!! You need to ask for this and that, we can do it or get it for you”

If there is something i have come to understand in my interaction with them all my life is that they strongly respect my “free will” they dont just come and do things. They intervene if I am in danger without waiting on my request or if I had let them know when I would def want them to step in without me asking them.

So there is the difference, i have never felt or “heard” them telling me what i need before. Now i hear them and its constant.

There is a beautiful loving eagerness exciment from them to want to help me,. I have never felt angels as close as i feel them now, and i have felt them all my life.

Also like HUNDREDS of them. I feel cocooned basically.

I most confess i had lowered the request/connection to them due to working with the few Deities NFTs ive had.

But. I am happy they snatched me back to them because man! They are simply the best. Da best.

Still have the Deities and i am deeply thankful for them.

But what i feel now its, like if the NFTs Deities were the good neighbor that could do a lot for you if/when you ask them. There is respect and “kinda” friendship but this NFT has reminded me that along Angels intercession there is A HUGE INFINITE DEEP COZY BEAUTIFUL LOVE, like family love. They help with truly real genuine love.

I dont need anything else. Its what i feel today.

Thats it

Edit:
Lol duh me!! I just realized it says 'Guidance" so yesss IT IS very much there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

29 Likes

Question:

Does using only the audio impact the effect of this? Is it just as effective as using both the audio and the NFT?

1 Like

Yes it is.

You can wear the mandala only for slower integration (although this particular NFT to me has felt just as strong as the audio)

Or the audio alone

You dont have to do both specially not with this one but its up to you

I have had it for 3 days and im so addicted to them i want to feel them 24/7 in out always with me to the deepest corner of my being. :sweat_smile: so im wearing the mandala and looping the audio here and there.

9 Likes

Been wanting to get this. All I can think is having an angel friend by your side all the time :innocent: an angel you can count on.

8 Likes

Choose however you like, based on my experience. Mandalas are slow to integrate and come to effect but that’s a great thing if you don’t want to be overwhelmed and I think audio just connects you more deeper to the NFT. I choose the mandala route, more convenient.

3 Likes

I dont know if its this NFT or The Mandelbrot Chakras or the combination or both.
(I think its more this one)

But im finding hard to eat, like i dont know what to eat, i find everything ewww almost gross. And i eat incredibly clean and healthy (except for coca cola :sweat_smile:) and bread :roll_eyes:

I just want liquids and when i obviously finally eat i feel almost sick for a while

I guess its how high vibrational this NFT puts you on that it feels like im almost being bad to my body eating anything lol

Anyway without too many details…

In just 3 days (with the preparation it seems from the Mandelbrot series) i can feel my life marking a time of before and after, i will never be the same, i feel peeling off the old me and turning into a completely new one.

and once i get (Karma Crucible) this thursday :pray::heart_eyes:

I fully believe ill be stepping into the reality/life i want

Final Note:

this field is speeding up in a big way whatever i desire, whatever i need

Disclaimer: and this is a personal one. What i just said about “manifesting” ITS REAL But dont buy it just for the heck of it. Angels are infinitely deliveries but the more you openly and sincerely love them and respect them back with gratitude the more they give you.

If you dont resonate with Angels or ever had, try the free audios first and build a bond with them, they still do what its offered 100%, but my statement regarding bringing in a blink of an eye what you want or need is a big statement but again its real.

Also, i kinda feel this has Angelic Vibration too, i ran some errands today and i got the same feedback but exponentially bigger that what i feel when i loop the audio. Or maybe it is because i really feel like im the center (in the art) surrounded by millions of angels haha that its impossible not to exude that vibe but everybody was super nice to me today, strangers wanting to talk to me or smiling while walking around, and i felt the same.

im normally introvertish that just walks 🚶‍♂ looking straight were im going, today i felt like a President arriving somewhere smiling big and acknowledging people, only thing missing was weaving around no joke. :laughing:

Now that i think about it that could have been the P & R Dentistry as well :thinking: @UgniS you think Dream added the last part i asked in the post i made before i closed it?. “And a very charismatic smile” Lol that would be too funny but niceee if its so.

But the treatment from people was def this one.

18 Likes

Lol, they are going to buy it just because of that. Watch, but thank you for the update :muscle:

3 Likes

Oh wait a minute :sweat_smile:

I just remembered "Crown of the BLESSED "

I think its just the sum of all of them bam bam delivering :relieved:

1 Like

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Thanks to you as well.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Nutritious Thread - Eating Habits, Nutrition Intake, Diet

Since neigong is not really teached anywhere, which I understand since not everyone will treat it with the respect and caution it deserves and needs

• is there a energy cultivation / practice you could recommend a beginner?
1 Like

Breathing (Sapien has some guided exercises), Star Exercise (there is a thread on it in this forum) - these are amazing ways to build a solid energetic base.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Nutritious Thread - Eating Habits, Nutrition Intake, Diet

1 Like

Guys would you please keep the comments on topic? @Divine_Lotus

4 Likes

I asked the NFT angels if I get a personal assistant and got flooded with energy not a second later. Anyone else try using it as an assistant? Of course it could also be an army

3 Likes