Animal magnetism

so i have the social mastery and i have been listening to Chi compression and another 3rd party morphic field that boosts magnetism and it worked wonders in social situations.

my question would it be possible to create a field that gives you immense animal magnetism that you can just hypnotize people in matter of seconds without much effort?

2 Likes

There is one, it’s called Shen.

Shen is the same as Ojas Shakti, what the Yogis refer to as the “source of personal magnetism”.

7 Likes

Nope. If you carefully read the texts you will see that once sexual energy (jing) is transmuted into spiritual energy (shen), not just personal magnetism skyrockets, but you will be able to manifest at a very fast rate.

Your “will” is gonna matter more than other people’s “will”.

On semen retention people mention they feel like the universe has their back, that universe is their higher self, because shen=connection with higher self.

Jing is gonna give you the primal magnetism, like testosterone and androstenol etc.

Its more physical and reproductive, it still works ofcourse but soul beats ape any time, any day, any where.

17 Likes

i will try all three then. I want to develop mesmeric gaze.

Man cannot serve two masters.

Shen isn’t just sexual magnetism, so if you channel spiritual energy just to get laid its not gonna work.

When you start lusting you lose shen, and qi.

So if its primal sexual magnetism you want then Sam is right, blast Jing.

10 Likes

ok so i tried all 3 of them while being on the train and people looked at me as if i’m a famous person. The animal magnetism is not to be underestimated. Y’all should give it a try with the SM tag.

i wish there was a mandala just for animal magnetism. Maybe the mystical fox :fox_face: or what ever that is.

3 Likes

Make a choice.

You won’t die, hell, you can even modify yourself so that every time you lust, your qi increases or there is no loss of qi.
(Don’t ask me how to).

Shen will be tricky, because as I said, man cannot serve two masters.

The more shen you have, the less you will want to lust.

Dream has spoiled us here, monks used to cultivate jing for 100 days, then trough meditation transmute it to shen.

If you’re gonna keep lusting and be sexual etc, just stick with jing and qi.

After ejaculation , Jing, if it’s just lusting or getting aroused but you don’t bust, then qi.

4 Likes

I really wanna help you but I don’t understand what you want lol.

Do you want just the attention ? People seeing you as some god? Or are you just after sex and you wanna be the chad , wherever you go?

What do you mean with animal magnetism?

2 Likes

it’s a psychic component which can be used to hypnotize people via
non verbal suggestions

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=animal+magnetism&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Did you stop using Thor…?

2 Likes

still using it with all the other fields i bought.

animal magentism is the best thing to attract relationships of any kind.

What you are talking about is a mind control, manipulation. It is a really beta male mindset, to think that you have to use underhanded tactics to win people over.

Humans are masters at reading other humans intentions. If you are running around seeing people as NPCs, whom you can use for your own pleasure, then people will notice this. Like a stench this will hang around you.

They might not consciously be able to say what it is about you, but everybody will be turned off by your attitude towards them.

Letting go of the result is not only key for manifestations, it is also the best way to interact with other people.

Maybe Dream will create a Loki mandala. Then Loki might be able to teach you, if the half-troll, the master manipulator doesn’t decide to screw you over lol

5 Likes

I think Dream gave up on insta mandalas :frowning:

Maybe the entities don’t give their permission or something?

3 Likes

I hope not. :slightly_frowning_face:

But maybe he has run out of entities, that won’t harm the human user, no matter how disrespectful they are.

Aphrodite is on the mantra channel. Guan Yin / Mary could be safe.

2 Likes

Lol, there are more entities than there are physical life forms.

I think its just the fear most people have because of religion etc.

Like imagine if he put a yeshua mandala LOL.

“Sapien satanic medicine is mocking our lawd and savior”.

Although a Loki one would be hillarious, I love pranking people so I think me and Loki would make for some hillarious shit.

6 Likes

Wasn’t my brightest moment. It’s late here where I live :sweat_smile:

Yeah I’m a bit surprised how few religious nuts are campaigning against Sapien right now. Only saw one Muslim in the YouTube comments calling him the antichrist. :rofl:

Your right. How brilliantly Team Sapien selected the mandalas.

Thor’s Hammer - oh it’s just like the Marvel character
Kitsune - look a cute fox
Fairy World - everybody loves fairy tales omg
…

Man I would love to learn some form of shape shifting from him.

Once used Ancestral Knowledge trying to learn “the art of transformation”. Well I’m not using the track anymore. The “thing” that suddenly appeared was so unsettling, that I’m not pursuing that talent for now.

4 Likes

I’m curious as to what you’re talking about, did something appear while listening to that track?

1 Like

it is not mind control not really. It’s charisma and it can go a long way in your career and work environment. There are lots of toxic people who you want to control in your work environment.
Of course too much is too much but it can never hurt to learn something new.

of course it can also be used in seduction environments

Is it available on gumroad

1 Like

Imagine a sphere of light which is covered in an ever changing layer of shadows. But now replace this layer of shadows with skin, humans and human body parts, that are floating around it and these human parts seemed to disintegrate in the middle of the sphere. While other flesh and parts were constantly appearing on other placces of the sphere.

Did my higher self had a good ol’ time pranking me? Because it knew that I would drop this desire and focus on more productive things?

Maybe the only thing the Ancient Knowledge field could present me, was a concept from the Bhagavad Gita where the universe is described as a being that is constantly creating and devouring itself. And my expectations then filtered, what the field wanted to show me.

Maybe this what the concept of shape shifting is? Violent, brutal and painful?

Or did my mantra like repetition of the question invite an entity into my house? Just like it is written in Faust I:

FAUST: A knock? Come in! Who now would break my rest?
MEPHISTOPHELES: 'tis I!
FAUST: Come in!
MEPHISTOPHELES: Thrice be the words express’d.
FAUST: Then I repeat, Come in!

The room felt colder when I saw “it”.

At the end I didn’t dare to order my dark servitor to attack or destroy this thing. Politely asked it to leave, which it did after a while.

No idea what this all means. I just follow the maxim Sammy once presented in the blog: “nothing is true; everything is possible."

2 Likes