Another piece to the puzzle in my search for answers

A few weeks ago i was playing an online game and came across a player who named themselves
“No Other Way”. This hit me hard. You may say wow Mr valor787 have you fell off your rocker? YES, my rocking chair is in absolute shambles and barely can rock back and forth!!

now Id like to show some pictures and then a scripture that may prove reincarnation happens despite what Christians believe.

This girl has tattoo’d roman numerals on her chest MCMXXX VII
MCMXXXVII Roman Numerals can be written as numbers by combining the transformed roman numerals i.e. MCMXXXVII = M + CM + XXX + VII = 1000 + 900 + 30 + 7 = 1937
The other girl has MCClXX as her social media name which = 1270

Another 1940
okok1

why are those 3 different individual years important to them? Was that when their last birthing into the flesh was?
Here is the reincarnation scripture. John 10:1 Verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but CLIMBETH UP SOME OTHER WAY, the same is a thief and a robber.

they have used us Angels as fodder, used the beauty of the Angels and can now climb up out of the pit and have their serpent party.

This scene from Fight Club sums it up. “will you die to who you are to be reborn into something else?”
“Its only after we’ve lost everything that we are free to do anything”
was there “no other way” for those that wanted to be separated from our Heavenly Father and do our own thing?