Anti Aging and Telomere

I have been using the Anti aging audio on and off. I have noticed no one has actually listed what the actual benefits are and any experiences with it. Also i have purchased the Telomere audio today. Anyone had any benefits of that audio?

Do they both help with gray hair, skin and general aging?

Many thanks !

8 Likes

Hi @45stars, welcome to the community.

I’ve been using Anti aging since + - 4 months, so it’s still early to give a real review. Plus, I also use other relevant audios (but not telomere). Also, I’m not that old and was already in good condition before using the audio (like people saying this bizarre compliment, which is “you don’t show your age”).

Still, I would say yes, better skin (“plumped”?), less gray hair, more stamina. I also had occasional back pains and had to take care of my neck (cervical hernia risk diagnosed), which used to give me pains on the left arm. Those are now much better, but they can also be the result of Advanced Healing.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply bro.

I have been listening to grey hair reversal,i haven’t got too many left to be honest. Would you reccomend anything else ? i am currently listening to anti aging 2 times, grey hair 2 times and telomere 1 time…

2 Likes

You’re welcome :)

You can check the thread below and try to make your own combo. Tbh, that’s what I did, following my own intuition, etc.

Fat to stem cells seems to do wonders on me, as well as those from the Longevity Series. The latter has mostly specific instructions for use though, but these are generally indicated under the videos/audios, so no problem.

You can also add, if you can, Vibration of Creation… which may feel like a second birth lol. As well as self-love fields, Childlike Wonder, Regain Your Innocence, etc.

Because you know: when you feel it inside, it reflects on the outside, sooner or later.

Keep us updated :)

Anti Aging Fields

8 Likes

vibration of creation seems really interesting. What effect did you feel of it.

thus far my favourite has been ‘star being experience’
It feels like a escapist journey within your inner self. I love stuff like that, it kind of connects you to your primal self :D

6 Likes

It’s better if I don’t post my experience about that, since mine has been more than weirdo and would sound shocking for sensitive readers :)

But there are awesome reviews from other members that you could check.

Much agreed :)

1 Like

YES!! I definitely feel like a different person since using this audio (plus the other 2) regularly!

6 Likes

““It’s better if I don’t post my experience about that, since mine has been more than weirdo and would sound shocking for sensitive readers””

You can blur it if you wish, but I don’t have censures I always tell whatever me happened with fields, whole my life is very wierd and full of appearances out of this world sometimes

So anyway I would like to hear your experiences also

2 Likes

Same here! I use Fat to Stem Cells, Anti Aging, Advanced Healing and Telomere a few times every day (Telomere less often) and seems to work very well…

5 Likes

Weird to you is normal fun to me :heart:

1 Like

The old fat to stem or the scar tissue version?

1 Like

I currently do both - while I like the new one more, old audio is way stronger due to its age!

5 Likes

Thanks @anon728190. It’s cool that you don’t censor yourself. I enjoy reading you. I hope you’re doing fine with your late angelic visitors.

In the worst case, I can pm you. That one has been a little too explosive for me. But deep down, my experience doesn’t contradict the essence of the field. It perfectly does its job :)

3 Likes

:heart: My doubts exclude you and some other members.

2 Likes

I must know. Please tell me!

(Out of likes)

Hey you my ex-neighbor! We’ll have to negotiate that lol