Anti Cancer ver 2.0

My sister was diagnosed with colon, liver & lung cancer in march. We have been using plasma once, anticancer as much as she can tolerate & Senescent cell removal maybe once in 2 days or so. She did have chemotherapy once in march & another now in April which was stopped midway because of severe adverse reaction. She had a CT Scan last week because of continued breathing problems which happened during the chemo session. The cancer in her lungs has reduced!
Dream’s creations are life-savers!

33 Likes

All of this :cupid::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

8 Likes

use the radiation removal one, for the lingering effects.

its on Spotify etc, there may be an older version on youtube as well.

27 Likes

Yes, will do that. Couldn’t really stop the scheduled chemo session! :-(

2 Likes
12 Likes

Thank you! That was quick

7 Likes

Does this work on non cancerous tumors or growths. I don’t know by name except have heard of lipomas.
Thanks

Use plasma light for that

1 Like

Lipomas is just fat. Carboxytherapy could be useful, with plasma. Always try plasma…:wink:

4 Likes

hi. I have a question. There were a few positive signs about the previous version of cancer treatment audio. People after a week or so said they had a feeling of burning. I had the same experience too. About your new version there’s just severe pain. It was mild in the second week but severe in the third week. Does this show that it’s working? Btw, I’m not afraid at all.

Hello Captain,
Can you please tell, does this work for Pancreatic cyst or should I use Pancreas Regeneration field or both?

you can use both,
i am not sure if it will help the cyst as most cysts are benign

13 Likes

Use plasma light for cysts along with cosmo volt

3 Likes

I have a family member with pancreatic cancer but he lives far away. Can I use this for distance healing? (The one for Be the Healer doesn’t really seem to target specific diseases by the description.)

2 Likes

Use different devices and pair both audios, i think it should work that way.

4 Likes

Hi @King_A,

My best wishes to your grandfather and you… :pray:t2:

Similar situation here: my sister’s father-in-law has been diagnosed with a lung cancer + metastasis over the adrenals.

He asked for some fields, so I recommended:

• Plasma Light (small doses + one of the Grounding audios).
  • This Anti-Cancer one, 2-3 times per listen (as indicated in the description).
  • The 2 lung audios (restoration + the new one).
  • Lymphatic Effusion+

(I sent the adrenal audios additionally).

On my side, I play for him (he’s abroad so I have to do those remotely):

• Again Plasma Light
  • Be the Healer
  • Fa Ji Gong Healing

Maybe we’ll get additional suggestions.

14 Likes

You’re very welcome…

Yes, I meant that. I told him to play it for approximately 5 minutes, then the Grounding, while checking how he’s doing. I didn’t tell him to repeat the process within the same day (for the moment). In order not to overwhelm him.

You are very kind, thank you :tulip: I’ll send some healing energy too and include you guys in my prayers.

9 Likes

Hey there bro. I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will add him to my prayers. Starting tomorrow morning. I have been doing research for my melanoma for awhile, and here’s my stack right here. Because your grandpa is in such a weakened state, play one play at a time of each audio, and gauge him. I am wishing him all my blessings and a quick healing. :pray:

• 2 Ivermectins(I just read that this might be strong, so watch him carefully with this one)
  • 3 Holy Basils
  • 3 Anti-Oxidants (Resveratrol)
  • 3 Three Ginsengs
  • 2 M-states Rhodium and Coppers
  • 2 M-state Indium and Iridiums
  • 2 Cosmic-Volts(I had also heard some people said this audio was strong too, so watch him carefully with this one too)
  • 3 Senescent cell removals

Edit: Sorry @King_A , I am an idiot. This popped into my head when I had woke up. Please add these audios for him as well. If I can come up with more, will add it here.

• 3 Hyperbaric Oxygens
  • 3 Lung Anti-Oxidants
  • 3 Vitamin D’s
  • Anti-Cancer (v.1). Dream said you can loop this one, since it only targets cancer cells. Also, because it doesn’t involve your T-cells, like version 2.
18 Likes

Is it recommended to listen to this 3x everyday?

:bouquet:

I’ll let This Boy Here answer, he’s more experienced.

Take care my bro and keep us updated when possible.

4 Likes