Anti Cancer ver 2.0

No worries bro! If you can, add the “Senescent Cell Removal”, “Pain Control”, “Hyperbaric Oxygen” and instead of the original “Lung Cancer” audio, switch to the “Pleurisy” audio on Patreon. (Edit: Pleural Effusion, caused by the cancer tumor, is causing pleural fluids to fill his lungs. While this audio is not specifically for pleural effusion, you’d mentioned there was pain in his shoulder too, which is a sign that he is most likely dealing with pleurisy as well. Forgot to add this to avoid confusion) There are some audios that I also feel will be significantly helpful, but it’s actually a good idea to see how this playlist suffices first, because of his current state. I am hopeful, that this will be all he needs. :pray:

18 Likes

It’s nothing bro, honestly. Thanks for the love and appreciation bro! Keep us posted with your grandpa, will ya? We all, really rooting for him out here. I am hopeful it will get better soon for him. Just keep playing the playlist everyday bro and keep your spirits high like you’ve been doing. He’s lucky to have a grandson like you. Also, playlist looks fine to me. But, I am not savvy when it comes to order, as I usually just listen to the audios together, according to their correlating subjects. So if anyone can chime in regarding to that aspect, please do. Also, I thought about it. The “Pleurisy” audio is not needed, since you already have the “Lung Anti-oxidant” audio in there. (Sorry bro, I had missed that part in your previous post. My mind/focus is kinda ‘off’, when my sleep is off as well.)

13 Likes

Actually, sometimes my circadian rhythm, just be messed up. Lol. But keep us posted bro.

5 Likes

I would include some type of antioxidant audio after the hyperbaric chamber audio since the chamber increases free radicals

Edit: try putting lung antioxidant field after the hyperbaric chamber

7 Likes

What do you mean? Can this affect us in bad way?? Please reply

Please re read what he said.

He had two moles BEFORE this field was released like he realized he had those 2 moles little before this field came out so he was paranoid thinking

Saw the moles :arrow_right: Then this Anti cancer was released

Skin cancer can show up as moles

= he was saying he hoped that is not an omen as in something that he might get.

Nothing to do with the effect of the field.

4 Likes

Sapien always makes sure the fields have the necessary protection to avoid side effects like normally in real life factors or medicine etc would cause.

His audios are safe, he researches in depth before making them.

6 Likes

Do he use subliminal in his audios?? Tell true please.

no

3 Likes

no.

1 Like

So I had my wisdom tooths removed last year. Doctor said to take antibiotics but I didn’t taken it as I was not much into taking medicines. Now I am having fever after year and some headaches and I think as if I got some Infection in head but am not sure. Please guide me which field would work if I had bacteria or fungus in my head. Am having anxiety attacks now. Please tell which field would work.

Ok I don’t hear this audios literally, will it still work?

Very low volume still work

2 Likes

If I put very low volume in any field and place phone beside me, will it still work with every field??

Yessssss

1 Like
2 Likes

Shivam, if you want to share all your issues and see what advice we can give you with field etc make a post under the ask advice category and we will comment there.

We try to keep each thread about the topic it is for so we dont talk about anything else, and try keeping añl comments in one post not post per comment because it spams the posts ok?

Also check this post to understand better how to use the forum. Thank you

Forum guidelines for beginners

@AkiraTheWild @uial would you like to move the comments under ask for advice category for him please :heart::clap:t3:

5 Likes

While listening to this my insides were rumbling quite a bit… idk what that means but i’m gonna start listening to this more

Gonna play this along with stem cell/scar tissue removal on loop

3 Likes

Stem cells on loop not also anti cancer i assume correct?

Please dont over do it.

1 Like