Anti Cancer ver 2.0

Got it, thanks

1 Like

Pick up the book How to Starve Cancer by Jane Mclelland.

Use Anti cancer 2.0.
As cancer patients get higher risk of clots, play fields that help to dissolve clots too.
Research into the subtype of cancer, it requires a different thing because cancer is a very broad spectrum.

7 Likes

That book is amazing!
The difficult part is finding a doctor who would do all the analysing required & prescribe the correct procedure & medicines required.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

1 Like

Join the facebook group by Jane Mclelland, she also has a course which I found very useful. Glad you found it useful. There are definitely ways to tie it together. Go slow, gradually add things in slowly to avoid overwhelm. Use audios in Sapienmed to supplement as well. There are many natural alternatives which can be very powerful so use with caution (eg. Berberine instead of metformin can cause blood glucose levels to drop a lot if you do not eat enough)

3 Likes

Oh yes. My sister, who has cancer, is going through the book now. We will join the FB group once sheā€™s done.
Thanks again.
We are using many sapien audios ever since March, when she was diagnosed. Yours & Omā€™s posts helped a lot in our listening choice

I to am looking for something for lipoma

You mean, like this field?

1 Like

Has Sapien removed the video from Youtube? I canā€™t find it. I have it downloaded from Patreon, so Iā€™m not worried, but curious as to why it was removed.

No its still up.

Maybe its restricted/hidden in your country? A VPN could help.

2 Likes

Thanks. I see it now. When I typed the exact title of it, it showed up.

My mom had cancer forming in the lungs (one small mass) so Iā€™ve been playing this and they checked today and and said they all died.

Omg. Is that even something that happens on itā€™s own ever or am I able to feel as good as I want to if I accept that I did that? (DREAM did that. But still I want to let my ego have this win too because Iā€™ve been working at her issues for some time now and that being my first accomplishment would be major)

31 Likes

Awesome, Infinite369! I am so glad to hear this about your mom!!! YAY!!! :smiley: :heart: :smiley: Go Team Dream!!!

11 Likes

Yay for your mom and for you!

9 Likes

Speaking of successes my grandfather was going through chemo and I completely disagree with undergoing things like radiation therapy etc

So no one told meā€¦

But when I came to visit my grandfather he looked much different like people do when they are going through chemo,

And I got really angry and helpless that why no one asked me to help, when I have the cure right here !

So thatā€™s when it occurred to me, that none of my family members believed in this stuff and they all took it as a joke,

So I put my ego aside etc and I made a stack for my grandfathers tumour thatā€™s was at the bottom of his lung,

I played this audio among others to help him heal, not as consistent as it could have been but I made sure to do it when I was there,

Can you believe that when they took my grandfather to the doctor that they said the tumour had popped from the inside and dried up ?

The doctor was confused and shocked and he was like how did this happen ? Itā€™s a miracle

And when my grandmother told me the news I looked at her and smiled
And the song ā€œdamn it feels good to be a gangstaā€
Started playing in my mind lol

Now a lot of my familyā€™s realise the power of these fields after the success with this and also the pure magnetic heart coherence and the effect it had on all my close and distant family members.

man I just want to express my gratitude once again to everyone that helped me create this stack and to the creators of these wonderful audios and this amazing forum, you all are my family mannnn :star_struck::crazy_face:

Special thanks to my brothers and sisters @This_Boy_Here
@Bronyraur for helping me build the stack

And to the legends @SammyG @_OM @Captain_Nemo

Peace and love, the power is all within and in the consciousness behind the audios :eye::nazar_amulet::crystal_ball:

23 Likes

Me? Nah, you mean @Captain_Nemo lol

11 Likes

Thatā€™s incredible to hear man! So happy for you :heart:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome news bro. :slightly_smiling_face: Sheā€™s all good now, so now you can relax a bit. :pray:

7 Likes

What did I tell ya bro? I knew 100% he was gonā€™ be alright. Now, not only did you save his life and get to enjoy more time with him, you had sparked something beautiful, with your other relatives as well. You got them all to open their eyes now to this new magical world. Blessings to you and yours bro. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Naw man, I meant it when in that one appreciation thing a while back I put you all evenly appreciated

I get the sense not only are you all pretty tight as a team, like a sense of like, bonds, integrity and probably being there for each other and keeping this ship sailing and overcoming a lot.

Like Iā€™m certain even dream has had doubts which you helped him re-perspective on and that everyone is a meaningful cell in the organism that is Sapien and its appendages Dream Seeds, Energetic Alchemy, etc.

Like if this were an organization that was something you guys hired more numbers to work for some reason you guys would be the only company Iā€™d want to be a part of and WANT to be there and do good for. Idk how this could ever turn into that, doesnā€™t matter for that example for me to get my point across lol

7 Likes

To this day I agree with @Zen

1 Like