My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

Hey. Once your boyfriend get fully recover. Get him eternity tag. It will make sure to keep him healthy as much as possible. Since the tag already has built in anti cancer. It’s so much easier for him to just wear the tag and enjoying the benefits 24hr everyday

6 Likes

Since u r playing so many fields around him pls keep the docs informed for extra hydration. Imperative.

3 Likes

Good point, jing chi and shen + auric repair should help him sustain the load of fields and energy being sent to him… Wishing your boyfriend a speedy recovery Gita :)

6 Likes

@anon25711007 - I can’t buy tags, i live in denmark. But good idea

@Nice2knowU
And regarding to the anti-cancer audio. There is something about that field, that isn’t good for him right now. My intuition strongly advice NOT to put it on. Maybe it’s too hard for him or he is immune.

10 Likes

Hi check out thx oil, there’s a guy called Scott beats cancer on Instagram who blogged his healing journey through thc cbd

2 Likes

I posted a solution before…

But it may be difficult to get the cooperation of medical staff if you’re in hospital…

7 Likes

Wow thx I’m gonna order this book

3 Likes

How is he doing, @Gita? I didn’t get home until late last night but managed to dedicate another half hour to his healing. Will continue daily as much as I can.

4 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27
He is sleeping all day. He felt very sick this morning, vomiting at lot. Maybe because he is getting better… He is not in any pain though.

The nurses are saying that I should prepare myself on him dying… but no… There must by a way… he is not leaving this world, not now!

13 Likes

These ignorant healthcare professionals don’t realize words like that kill patients. They don’t understand their power. On the flip side, hope can save a patient’s life. DO NOT listen to them! Make sure he keeps fighting and we will all continue to help.

21 Likes

Have you tried the older version? This version seems more gentler on the body but stronger on the cells. Also “takes its time” compared to where everything happens in 3-4 minutes.

10 Likes

@Desiree
Yes, i will try the old version. I think that field is better for him, thank you <3

10 Likes

Please be brave. All I ask is please be brave Gita .

I once had an emotion and urge to flip everything around me. I mean everything. Yes everything !!!. You decide. But I realized I am just something small. Small and nothing much. You be brave.

2 Likes

@Gita update?

5 Likes

Praying for your boyfriend and you. I can’t even imagine the emotions you both are going through right now.
I pray for his instant healing! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

12 Likes

@anon46520955
He is not feeling well. He is feeling very sick, vomiting some times this morning, and just feeling dizzy. He is getting glucosewater, kalium and natrium though a vein now.
Hopefully he is feeling better the next couple of days.
Played anti cancer treatment (old version) 2 hours before bed yesterday.

Thank you for all you’re doing. It means a lot… I just want him to stay!!

12 Likes

Just a public service announcement
Those of you who have dragon servitors, if you do some remote healing, ask the dragon to help, it’s proven to be very effective for me so far (with other patients)

Try to add some more Jing/3 treasures maybe.
All these fields and healing can be extra tiring.

21 Likes

I second this.
Any healing i ask my dragon to assist :dragon::dragon_face:

6 Likes

I asked again about that old woman over at another forum . She’s still alive and well.

“Still alive, and no tumor in the lungs, nor any metastases. She was declared terminal in January 2020.”

11 Likes

Ive been doing healing on him using the healing from the energy course and adding a lot of jing through the be the healer portal. Ill ad chi as well x

16 Likes