Any clairvoyant here , need some help with the dragon golem

omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thankkk u sooooo much for this… I’m very happy
i surely will take care of her…

thanks…

3 Likes

I don’t do readings because every human being has a predestination. I helped the very cute little white dragon golem baby needed help.
Light, Love and Peace.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:you are just awesome…

2 Likes

…it is a servitor and definitely not a scared helpless baby :face_with_monocle:

@aarush143143 :
Thinking such things will actually make the servitor behave scared and helpless, so don’t make and train it into a victim. Train it powerful and sovereign.

8 Likes

Dear JAAL,
I’m sorry if I trigger this anger in you.
I don’t know how you were raised, and about everything “knows better than everyone else” that’s pretty much a bad habit. I was raised with love and respect and let others have their say. And the same goes for dragon golems.
I wish you light light and peace

1 Like

Where in my reply do you see anger?
Another one of your projections?

Also, you are not sorry.
Please stop acting like this and all this virtue signaling.

I also checked out your therapist website.
When I look at your photo I actually can feel supressed anger in you.
So please stop projecting and start working on your shadow.
You also need to integrate your divine male side since you are very heavily biased towards one gender.

You can thank me later.

I wish you to heal yourself and become whole, so that you can help your clients more effectively.

2 Likes

Dear JAAJ,
What makes you think I have a therapist website? I don’t have one, and I have been at peace with my shadow parts for a very long time.
Kind regards

In the words of the captain

9 Likes

Lol, I will not post your private data here on the forum…

which Data? then write it and you will see that it is not true. A girl from Germany greets you warmly

guys can you please stop this :eyes::eyes::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hello everyone, boosted my dragon once…
how she is now ?
can u feel her ?? coz I’m still not able to feel her…

1 Like

Its there.

But i sense your own energy blocked so maybe thats why you cant feel it.

Use this audio daily:

Or activate this card daily instead or as well up to you

And this one too

You have to activate the Attunement one first, (touch in the middle and say “Attunement activate”)

Wait 24 hours. Then activate first the Energy Expansion one, (same say “Energy Expansion activate” touching in the middle, release, wait 1 hour and activate the chakra one doing the same process)

You can activate those cards as many times as you want just wait like half hour between activations, the more you activate them daily the more the will expand in you and become part of you, eventually you will only need to think of them to activate them.

Then youll start feeling more and more your dragon.

Animal empathy audio and dragon intercession help you too to identify how they connect to you, pay attention how your body reacts etc.

8 Likes

omg thank youu soooo much … :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
thanks a lot , I’ll start doing all the things that you mentioned above…
:handshake:

2 Likes

Yeah the dragon is alright, he even responds…

On a side note, a check to myself to interact more with my dragon. I have been neglecting him since Mr. Skull came along :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:i try to talk to her, even i can’t feel her
like someone is talking to himself (sometime its weird) :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Keep doing it, and don’t expect huge responses (like in the movies haha)…

Look for sensations on your skin, images that appear in your head, or sometimes even colors, etc. It will start subtly and becomes more pronounced with practice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Amigos. Estés es el hogar de mi dragón. Podrían ver algo? O no existe.

1 Like

I’m not great at seeing things yet, but I sense the energy of something there.

1 Like

Alguien ve algo más allí. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4: