Dragon Golen, Warning!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :imp:

7 Likes

Don’t anger your Dragons!!

10 Likes

Ask it.

If you can’t hear it speak, this is easy. Hold your palms out. Ask it to project energy to your right palm for yes, your left for no. Ask “show me yes” and “show me no,” and make sure it correctly tingles your palms. Now ask it questions just as you would your higher self (this is a great method of divination).

Would you like me to boost you? Will it hurt you if I boost you? Should I wait to boost you? Etc…

10 Likes

I’m choosing to take this as a joke. Am I correct?

1 Like

I did it but got no clear answer. I asked if the exist to project me energy but no communication.But I can hear them on my head, Am i going crazy or what?

btw
I have checked all the golems, and they seem fine.
They don’t kill themselves either.
its very finely programmed…
That’s all I have to say shrug I rather not get into an ego argument as to who has what power or abilities or not.
so as far as I can see, they were fine.
But that’s just my simple observation.
It seems a lot of others seem far more skilled about this or believe they are.
This is just my observation.
Feel free to continue.

49 Likes

Yes and no. Your base template was not effected so far as I could tell. Certain subjective experiences from certain people in their own realities were. The day I (with no drugs other than a wake and bake session an hour or two before) saw physical reality shift in significant ways before my eyes (clearly saving my life, as I was about to get run over by an 18 wheeler) objective reality stopped having any meaning for me.

I will take the rest of the convo to PM, I think.

And thank you very much for addressing this.f

1 Like

Hi dream, can a dragon golem kill itself if commanded?

4 Likes

I do not see how.
Maybe there is something I am missing

12 Likes

Thank you for the clarification Dream, it eased my mind!

3 Likes

“It seems a lot of others seem far more skilled about this or believe they are”…by DREANWEAVER

2 Likes

hey hi, I wanted to ask you if I can put the seal in a small pendant where inside I have some azure stone and magnets for positive energy I wanted to know if bending the seal and putting it could hurt them or good vo so I always carried it with me

Hey guys! My keyboard is broken, I’m using a virtual one, so it’s very slow and borring to write something. I’ll buy a new one and reply u all ASAP!

Sorry for letting u waiting!

I’ll try my best to read and reply everything here meanwhile

Just saying it here because I have lots of PMs and can’t answer it right now. By monday I’ll have a new keyboard and answer all the PMs!

3 Likes

Hey man, I’m sorry if I offended u or get u upset or somethig, that wasn’t my intention, I thought a lot about writing this thread exactly because I didn’t want to cause any problems or anything.

I just said what I think is right, and at the end of the day, even if I’m wrong, this thread served the purpose to make we all better owners to our dragons. Even if they don’t die, they are still alive and will certanly be happier with more attention, respect, etc.

I’m really sorry if I caused any problem or anything. Anyway, everyone being nicer to their dragons is a good thing regardless who’s right

8 Likes

And why didn’t you just write that you have to take care of them, give them attention, etc.

Instead of creating controversy. Even Dreanweaver replied:

“It seems a lot of others seem far more skilled about this or believe they are”…by DREAMWEAVER

Because I said what I saw, but you’re right, maybe it would be better if I just said to take good care of them. Maybe Dream is right and I’m wrong (I hope so), maybe I’m right and he’s wrong, maybe in some weird way we both are right or we both are wrong… IDK.

In any case, now everyone will give them more attention, respect and love, so in the end everything is ok, don’t u think?

I’m very sorry if I caused any problem, it was never my intention

7 Likes

I agree. How do I communicate with my LIGHT SERVER? Every day I talk to him and I ask him for a task but he NEVER completes them LOL.

I do not know what to do. I already want to leave it. I am not sensitive to energy.

I do want my LIGHT SERVITOR but I feel silly because I speak to a key like I’m crazy lol lol.

5 Likes

Get in a quiet place. Stop thinking. You do not need to sit in a meditation position. You can stand up. Have the lights dimmed. Say “(Name of your servitor), have you completed ___ yet?” Don’t think. Listen. Then you will hear yourself think “yes” or “no”. But you didn’t choose to think either of those thoughts. That was it.

Energetic beings, spirits, speaking to our minds often come through in our own voice. In fact, they almost always do. On rare occasion when it does not seem to be your own voice, it is just speaking to you from a deeper part of your own mind, but still that is your own “voice”. It’s an energetic being speaking to the energetic component of your mind, which then moves the physical neurons in your brain to hear what you would normally consider to be your own inner dialogue.

The thing to pay attention to is whether or not what you are hearing came of your own volition. Which is hard to do if you are running a lot of thoughts through your mind. At times, the involuntary nature of that voice can become so clear to you that it really does feel like someone else spoke to you.

17 Likes

I’m certainly not pissed at you, it is good that you brought it to my attention so I could fix it. Multiverse stuff. Your reality and Dream’s are different so that concept could have infected others as well, and eventually (perhaps) take over as the dominant reality. I have no idea how real what you were experiencing was, but a tiny fissure in one mind that allows a concept through can quickly spiral out of control. Now all the dragons have been upgraded with the help of Metatron, so any created via Dream’s sigil or connected to it had the suffering code subsumed and overwritten from their realities.

3 Likes

Sorry but shouldn’t you ask this to anyone that have a dragon or to @Captain_Nemo before proceeding? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes