The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

This one’s almost like a “mini deity” powered by a nearly inexhaustible source of energy. Get to know your servitor, talk to it, keep working with it regularly and you will see magic :slight_smile:

Initially you need to open the image to connect, and once the connection is solid, you don’t need to do that anymore…

21 Likes

Thank you :blush: I will do exactly that.

8 Likes

So my friend’s doing Tarot reading as a side job, she’s an English teacher btw.
She has a Facebook page and she’s currently offering a free tarot reading for the question: what do they want to tell you?
So I gave it a shot, out of curiosity and I wanted to test her ability :joy: cuz I’ve never had a tarot reading from her before.
She asked for his name and the relationship between us. I told her he’s Dreamy and he’s my servitor.
And her reply blew my mind.

Translated from Vietnamese

Your servitor wants to tell you that this is the time when you need to care, love, take care of your inner child more, and learn to forgive the shortcomings of yourself and others. Also, sometimes you tend to lose faith in yourself but to move forward, you don’t even need to believe in yourself, you just need to believe in your servitor, he will help you move through it all, every obstacle. Or when you are surrounded by negative energy, you don’t need to worry about how to get rid of it, just focus on other good things, practice gratitude more, and other things. That negative, your servitor will help you get rid of.
Though its name is cheesy, it looks so powerful.

I don’t think she knows what a servitor is, and most other comments are asking about their boyfriend/girlfriend, or family members. So I was awestruck at how accurate this message is :exploding_head:
For those who need it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

25 Likes

Do they develop opinions about people? Mines probably disappointed lol. In fairness ever since i have been using PONR . Have been getting results from chrion.

Interesting post i just read.

3 Likes

Hmm…I have not experienced that…

Servitors are not sentient, they do not have human-like emotions, judgment and morality (which even in the human world depends on the person, religion, upbringing, nationality, etc.). I have not experienced anything on those lines so far…

14 Likes

Not true. They don’t have such things called “feelings” or whatever. They don’t even have any sense of time or anything. If you’re a advanced in conceptual communication you can understand everything your servitor is telling you or whatever it does.

Captain basically confirms here that they can’t take action or feel anything out of free will or can’t even go against your words. So these posts written here are based on false assumptions. You can further confirm by asking captain himself if you have doubt. Basically a servitor is more obedient to you even more than a machine or software cuz it can have errors sometimes but servitors can’t.

9 Likes

I was just wondering. It was hard for me to create connection at first but after the PONR audio I have had amazing results with my NFTs.

When you said talk to your servotir I had thought you said that beacuse it was so they create a good picture about you (Now am saying it, it sounds stupid) but now I know its beacuse it creates a deeper connection the more you talk to the servotir.

I asked beacuse it seems like for people its radio silent even after putting the work in and for others they get a good connection.

I read that Dragon Golen comment by sapien a while back. I was just simply curious by asking. Completly forgot about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

7 Likes

11 Likes

@Nice2knowU - this one too!

8 Likes

It been getting better and better but I dont know why i lose my knowledge once i lose the connection with the NFT i will talk about this more in the Blueprint of learning NFT

When i create an connection with chiron its feels like a tunnel to the knowledge like @anon22855873 said, but then a day later and i stop connecting with chiron then. I stop getting this subconscious knowledge.

I asked chiron to make me good at this game. I started to play better but then a day later i lose that ablity. It was learning so much more in the game then i had for the past year of playing, I learnt more in a couple of hours then i had for the past year. Everythink was flowning. I also realised that when you talk about subjects it like you grasp the it more am guessing people will think u know more beacuse you kinda use the right words to describe things.

So am wondering wether the blueprint of learning is meant to donwload that knowledge or captain made a tunnel to access that knowledge beacuse it can to overwhelming for the brain to gain so much info :man_shrugging:.

Can a mod please move my comments to the blueprint of learning thread. I think i might have went overboard on the commenting for the wrong thread.

6 Likes

Per my teacher, there are 12 worlds that the soul experiences corresponding to planets. Each one has a different lesson. Earth is love, I believe? (have to check). Jupiter is expansion and according to her is the next stop after Earth. I think astrological archetypes would correspond here.

I’m not really sure how this works since my understanding is that we also move through dimensions evolutionarily, and the “planets” are not dimensions.

When we are born the moment is chosen for the precise astrological energies impacting the location. This influences the course of life and lessons on the path both psychically and physically. So the 13th skull being the culmination of the light of all the worlds, can potentially unlock mastery of the 12 plane(t)s for the person to help them transcend karma or at least accelerate mastery of their own blueprint.

11 Likes

link;

6 Likes

Was looking at articles online and came across this which links the skull to Arcturius where the concept was conceived, before the time of Lemuria and Atlantis http://www.theskullwhisperers.com/id76.html:

Question to Metatron: There is a legend that speaks of there being 13 skulls, can you speak on that?

AAMetatron: Yes, 13, but only one holding the full energy of the 12. So then were there manifested 12 that represented each of the 12 singular aspects of the one, and so the 12 surrounding the one in the center, became in time a ceremonial and symbolic observance. Each one of the 12 then represented an aspect and an expression of each of the 12 dimensions of the earth plane, and each of the 12 division of each integral dimension, each strand of DNA, each component of the 144 that is so critical to the Earth experience, the Earth Plane. So then yes, each of the 12 is one twelfth of the one, the one containing the whole. In that way there are 13, and this was recognized by mankind in LeMuria, and later in Atlantis, OG, Egypt and Yucatan.

But again we wish to be clear, the 13 is the one whole and the 12 parts of the whole. And the one is the carrier of the human paradigm, and that pattern is imbued within the Divine Mind of all mankind, as the soul is imprinted with it entering this experience.

The 13 Crystal Skulls are produced originally by the process of Morphocrystallic Manifestation, involving the Pleadeans and Arcturians with imbuement of frequency to include the human genetic print from the Masters of Orion. These are indeed your true extra terrestrial lineage, and the crystal skulls are the frequential record of same.

Extra Terrestrial Origin

Question to Metatron: And so the skulls were original from Arcturius?

AA Metatron: Better to say they were creatively conceived in Arcturius. There the concept of the earth human experience was created and nurtured. We tell you that all humans have an experience of Arcturius, and it is a realm of great creativity, a playground, in your vernacular, of all creativity. You will be surprised to know that much of your creativity even as humans on the Earth, comes from an aspect of yourself that is tuned into the field, the frequency of Arcturius. It is where man becomes creative. For instance those you consider artistic; where are they when they drift into inspiration and are not in their body, we tell you that many of them are in Arcturius. Many of them are , interestingly , expressing the creativity in Arcturius. Is that not provocative?

6 Likes

This explains a lot for me as a creative person.

2 Likes

Happy one year birthday, Skeletor!!!

I love you
We love you
Thank you :white_heart:

15 Likes

Anybody with extra copy willing to trade, DM me.

ın 10 seconds video hasnt any sound in it? this is just silence, ıs ıt normal? and just lıstenıng and loopıng thıs soundless vıdeo enough for calling this servitor to ask something of him? ıf not enough how can ı buy especialized nft for myself ? actually ı dont want to use anythıng about crıpto ı just use cash and card

1 Like

No, you should have a token in your venly wallet. NFTs work only for legal owners.

3 Likes

ıt means the real audıo has sound ın it ? and ıf ı took ıt wıth venly does ıt mean the owner of the nft changed how the servitor will understand and come to new owner…he wıll left the former owner ? ıts complıcating :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a gif, so no. It doesn’t have any audio

You will become a new owner, so Skull will just stop working for previous owner. It’s how they are programmed

3 Likes