Any consensus on Lisa Renee/Ascension Glossary?

Yes,
I looked at this thread already, "The Ascension Glossary" - trustworthy source or nah?
And it is remarkably empty, I am surprised more people don’t have input considering Ascension Glossary has been around for many years now.

It seems like most of it is correct, but a lot of it almost seems wishy washy or fabricated. Some of the terminology is weird, I was honestly wondering who her target audience is because I am pretty much sure 90% of the people that even stumbled upon her site have no clue what most of it means. (Especially if the intention is to help people re-orient themselves, why else call it a glossary?)

But a good portion of it seems to be right, so I really don’t know. Weird to be honest. Also I can’t find any information on Lisa herself other than what she says, which is, I am assuming she is a contactee.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I’ve been reading her content for a while now and I’m honestly quite surprised at the veracity of the information. Not sure whether it’s accurate but a lot of the information seems to make sense.

3 Likes

For those who are interested, and tbh this may or may not be a red flag, so take it with a grain of salt. It took me like 10 minutes to research this, I didn’t have to dive in too deep -

BUT considering CIA psy-ops surrounding information ET’s isn’t new, I noticed the site (https://energeticsynthesis.com/) traces back to Washington, and all their forum/site information is stored on a server in Virginia, right under Washington DC.
(to clarify this is mentioned on their own site under membership guidelines)
Also their physical address is just a parking lot somewhere in North Carolina…

This may mean nothing, or it may mean my intuition was right about something being off/fishy, not to mention Lisa Renee has no online presence other than energetic synthesis despite that site having been up and running since 2004.

5 Likes

Although over the years I was a little bit into spirituality, I never really payed attention to Ascension stuff, it sounds so cheesy to me, idk why, but yet again, I barely touched the subject.
I’ll check that glossary, yet not today, I’m not in the mood for reading (too much, especially unknown and abstract content).
Anyway, thanks for posting.

@Lady, this comment of mine was kind of harsh, apparently for no reason. :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

Oh no, you’re good! This post was more geared towards people familiar with that site.

1 Like

For a bit of background check, it would be interesting to search Lisa Renee and Ashayana Deane together on search engines.

Ashayana Deane has been talking about the exact stuff for years before Lisa shows up to talk about the exact content often using very similar vocabulary. I understand Ashayana’s organization sued Lisa for breaching copyright.

Lisa denies the claim of plagiarism and says that they both receive transmissions from the same source (the guardian alliance). She further claims that while Ashayana is a genuine person, her organization has been compromised and infiltrated - hence the violent attacks against her.

Who to believe? in any case: both ladies have a decent amount of good information to share. The complicated jargon is off-putting I have to say. Reason for which, I tend to prefer Ashayana’s works: simpler dialogues.

3 Likes

Complicated jargon alone is a red flag (with no indication of where those “names” for anything came from) but the website tracing coming back to Washington was even more strange. I suspect Lisa is an actress and she doesn’t even entirely understand the content she “teaches”. Highly doubt she’s the one maintaining and running her sites.

1 Like

Lisa Renee from energetic synthesis (energeticsynthesis.com) plagiarized Ashayana Deane’s work, ran off with it and created her own websites claiming she channeled this information from the guardians. It’s not only a business for her (she made at least 20 million dollars off of it) but she works for the Annu-Melchizedeks serving the mission of entrapping indigos to hijack their codes and stop them from fulfilling their divine mission. She makes almost a million dollars per year off her repackaged AD material. She tries to keep this a secret by spreading rumours about how Ashayana Deane (speaker 1) sold out humanity in exchange for spiritual teachings and her ex husband Michael Deane (speaker 2) is a ruby order (Annunaki) clone. First of all, Lisa Renee is not an indigo which means that she is incapable of translating information from the CDT Plates as the Guardians DO NOT provide high level spiritual knowledge to 12 strand humans (or in her case 11 strand Annunaki hybrids). Not only did Lisa Renee steal the freedom teachings material, she adjusted much of the information to serve her own selfish agendas. Her info is full of contradictions and anyone who has a functioning brain will be able to spot out the inconsistencies and smell out the bullshit. Annunaki are intelligent and they know how to get humans to fall for their agendas because they give off the “love and light” vibe, preaching the Law of One while using deceptive manipulation tactics to ensare you into their traps.

Hi @Krystallah33

Welcome KY Lav