Any experiences w/trying to undo

… alleged negative effects from mRNA v’s?
Am thinking about offering possible remedies and have seen several different types of things being offered by others ranging from physical consumable products to “sound healing” - of course Dream’s offerings as well – never got jabbed myself but being around fam who did on a regular basis, and having a rather open system, as well as being super sensitive internally (having conscious cellular access/feeling), shedding has affected me and have tried certain things myself … but really curious about other people’s experiences if v’d - please feel free to message me if so inclined – will be very helpful.

Side note: finding that beliefs hold a huge amount of power around how things can affect us – I think many viruses in general have such a negative perception around them (am talking about before c-virus happened), things like AIDS, etc, and maybe that belief we attach to these and other types of conditions which we’re told are “dire” and “deadly” may in fact exasperate their effect … having said all this, also came across this study (as well as others in the past) concerning the c-virus mRNA jabs: Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs - PubMed

2 Likes

Yeah it’s bad news. Check out the study out of Lund University in Sweden that proves the shot goes into the liver and reverse transcribes itself into the DNA.

Check out this thread made by Maoshan. Pandemic Stack

Use those fields to suggest to anyone you may know who needs to detox and/or reverse damage from the shot.

I got one (due to coercion by job) and had a severe reaction. Those fields helped get me back to normal over time.

6 Likes

Thank you! I have to say - Sapien/Dream’s work has helped me so so much - I would assume anyone here affected has also been using similar stack to Maoshan - someone also messaged me with work by Dr. Virtual 7 - he has great things for Morgellons, nano’s, lyme, etc. also found it super helpful … regarding the v and unwanted symptoms, most of the ppl I know are still in denial it feels like … I see their symptoms and I might be wrong as well, but it correlates with the timing and everything … one of the great takeaways for me also has been learning to accept people and their decisions and just allow things to be … hard sometimes … but if there’s ever any requests there’s so much good solutions just right here. Very grateful. Hope to be able to contribute more in my own way as well in the near future perhaps.

4 Likes

Yes I also used Dr. virtual…you can only find the video if you type in “Dr Virtual 7 v.accine detox”

4 Likes

I have used it too, it’s great to use with the captain field👍

Forgot to update my eczema is 90% better

@Gnosticmedic27

5 Likes

:muscle:

2 Likes

What fields did you use to help with your eczema? (apologies for derailing the thread)

1 Like

I have an outbreak of eczema from the corona virus, so I use these
@Lawton

1 Like

eczema you can add this @Lawton

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing!

:pray:

1 Like

Hope it helps you,

1 Like

@Gnosticmedic27, @Hauru
have you also drunk extra purified water, as requested by Dr Virtual 7?

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

How do you prepare the extra purified water, if you can indicate?

1 Like

I would use this before drinking water

or filter the water

2 Likes

Many thanks

1 Like

I just had unsweetened black tea on hand and I tried playing with this and it tasted sweet

1 Like

We have something to help - waiting for approval before it lists on ES Marketplace but you can email me if you’d like for direct access. It addresses any harmful or damaging foreign/synthetic elements in the body, and also safely clears arteries and veins of any blockages + damage repair to the same. $8.88 oceanroar@gmail.com

this is for v injury

won’t immediately undo severe blockages - but will help the body - anyone afflicted wanting to use this should seek professional medical help and not rely on this as an ultimate answer.