Any field to help with uncovering secrets and exposing lies?

Any fields that help with uncovering all sorts of secrets? exposing lies, hidden information? There is an element of “relief” associated with finding out about things like that. Once we are able to see reality as it is: we can grow and manifest more easily. Often we validate our intuition too: as usually hidden secrets scream loudly in psychic space. (this is in a way the principle of psychoanalysis: bringing the hidden secrets and taboos to the conscious mind so as to be free to heal and make more informed decisions in life).

What triggered this request?

Last night, I had a profound discussion with a family member. She has basically confessed to a heavy secret from her past that she has been keeping from me. While the revelation was shocking, the moment was very cathartic for the two of us: so much about the dynamic of our relationship makes sense now. I also realized that this secret has been lurking in the subconscious stopping me from having a healthy relationship with this family member.

If we could uncover family secrets and its hidden taboos, secrets being kept from us by the parasites (i don’t like to call them the elites), and much more … life would be so much more liberating.

4 Likes

Well there is the Seeker of Truth NFT

3 Likes

It’s one of the older ones, on the Crypto site. Occasionally one will be available to purchase via the NFT sales and trade thread.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:
Have you experimented with this NFT before? any interesting results?

2 Likes

Conceptual realisations

5 Likes

Maybe Higher Self field or anything which gives Higher Insights, also chakras fields and chakras exercises should make the intuition and other abilities stronger.

3 Likes

I have not. Might be good to go to the thread and ask for testimonials.

4 Likes

Imaginarium Divine
Angel or Alien Intercession
Cone Of Power

2 Likes
  • Justice for all
  • Angelic intercession
  • IPF
  • Psychic Mastery

maybe helpful aswell:

The way of integrity

Unconscious conscious

Auric and Energy body repair + soul restoration series

Sacral/Heart Chakra to adress feelings of shame and guilt, rooted in gaslighting

4 Likes

Here is some nice input from our fearless leader

1 Like

++

2 Likes

Voice of Gamayun
And possibly jealousy shield if you’re sensitive

2 Likes

The Black Sun NFT

“ In addition, this NFT helps us learn the truth of life and recognize the lies disguised as truth. Thanks to it, one can also get rid of the dark past and “step” into the future without having to carry this heavy burden. The meaning of the Black Sun is also to protect people from evil forces. It also helps to learn something new for yourself and gets rid of misconceptions, promotes the disclosure of hidden talents.”

2 Likes