Seeker of Truth NFT: Testimonials

This here is designed to create an energetic buzz whenever untruths are spoken, it doesn’t matter if the person believes in their untruths.
Reality is a shared perspective.
Simply have it around in the situation you need to measure and you will get that measure as this measures reality itself.

reserved

31 Likes

wow

Reminds me of some book, where there was something like this and when people lied even if they believed in it, it would reveal that it’s a lie.

12 Likes

Since most people live a life of unconscious lies and projections, that means one would get buzzed pretty much for the whole time when having a conversation with someone? :thinking: :rofl:

15 Likes

I don’t know how this works, just my guess.

On the Hawkins scale of consciousness, 200 is the divisive line between truth and un-truth.
Most people cannot consciously, intuitively tell whether something is true or not. Hence why many fall for manipulation, dictators, etc.
I won’t summarise but e.g. the book power Vs force describes this well.

But Hawkins did suggest that the world would be a very different place if people could tell what is true and what is not. The “truth” can be muscle tested, muscles weakening as a reaction to un-truth, universally for everyone regardless of the person’s ideology, knowledge etc. But this is not something that is also present on conscious level.
Basically if it was, each time a politician lied, everyone listening would know. Each time you read an article, you would know if there is a lie in it. Each time you talked to someone, you would feel when there is un-truth spoken. Etc.

Again I don’t know how the field works, I have no idea, but this could be one approach.

And it would be a reaction to what is said being true or not, regardless of the person saying it truly believes it or not. In the hawkins approach.

7 Likes

It measures reality to what is said or spoken.

While some people can believe so fully in untruths they themselves start to believe it and convince others fully of this as well.
It does not make it real, general reality is a shared space between people.
their subjective reality is only subjective to them and those who support them.

43 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Pretty timely release on this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just have this mandala on you and if there are lies in what you are hearing or reading, your body would buzz?
Or do you have to specifically ask if this is a lie?

7 Likes

you do not have to specifically ask.

20 Likes

Thanks for confirming!

4 Likes

someone accept my offer :) thank you so much :cupid:

EDIT: Got it :)

3 Likes

(original size)

9 Likes

I don’t have this one.
But imagine using this to measure not other people words, but our own words, our lies to ourselves, our long-built belief system.
Quite scary but life-changing I’m sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

It sounds similar to conceptual realizations

1 Like

Instantly I thought of this.

How much we bullshit ourselves.

Ego not gonna like this.

10 Likes

If you consider that a concept like “privacy” mostly exists only in societies where…

1. people are “ashamed” of a certain part of themselves, and thus need to hide it, and
  2. where the society’s members have not yet learned to communicate telepathically and read and see everthing psychically,…

…then you will find that while these apply to human beings, in the grand sheme of things, there is actually nothing to hide and most evolved beings in the universe as well as on the astral plane can see through everything and everyone and see the facts as they are.

Lying to oneself is a pretty human experience where you experience the whole world through the distortion of the physical senses only :slight_smile:

Both points apply to our current human society on 21st Century earth at the moment, but as soon as everyone becomes telepathic and psychic – then everyone will see through everyone.
It will be normal to know everything about everyone.
And there will nothing for anyone to be ashamed of.

It is the SHAME that makes people hiding certain parts of them.
And the solution is to face those parts and bring them out to the surface, out of the “privacy” (= shadow intergration) and become whole again.

That’s what “BECOME WHOLE” means – no longer being a split personality where you show one face to the public and the other face you hide in secrecy because you are ashamed of it.

9 Likes

This might be a tool for divination, a way to deternine the truth of a situation by speaking statements out loud.
“Now is a good time to take the relationship to the next level.”
“Now is a good time to ask for a raise.”
Etc

2 Likes

Does anybody have any particular experience to share about this?
I’m kind of confused cuz when I told myself something that I know is not true, I didn’t feel anything, there might be a possibility what I said to myself was true but I tried with lots of other statements and still couldn’t feel the buzz so I doubt that.
But there are also times where I feel goosebumps all over, but it might be because I’m meditating with it when listening to something, so the goosebump might be the effect of the meditation, something similar to the kinetic quasi crystal. Same thing happens when I’m not listening to anything but just hold it in my hands as well :rofl:
Does it work only when you read/listen to other people’s statements but not your own?
And I’m not sure how the “energy buzz” would feel like.
So I’d to hear about everbody’s experience :pray:
@Captain_Nemo can you shed some light on this for us? Thank you!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Above it says about spoken untruths. Does this apply to written words as well? Meaning if what we read is not true our body will energetically buzz also

1 Like

I think its better for new interactions.

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo That’s interesting. Interactions mean that you are actually speaking to the other person.

I’ve been testing this by listening to audios/videos and my body seems to buzz and I feel pinpricks. So, I’m a bit stumped.

3 Likes

a written thing gets buried with everybody’s energy reading it over time

videos are less buried or voices as the actual person’s presence is seen
and people ‘pay attention’
while written words are interpreted.

but both still get a bit covered over time.
while one less so.
:)

22 Likes