The Requests and Fields

My man,

My appreciation and gratitude are coming to hunt you down till you feel full of them.

Best regards,
Saint Theophilos the II

1 Like

What abou

My personal and emotional supporter

1 Like

Something that can be made into item for preventing or reversing child’s addiction and brain damage to screens, screentime. Like if it could be maker that embeds itself to the screen or an object.

I try to limit screentime for my kid but it’s nearly impossible due to modern life and how society runs.

6 Likes

Why isn’t there light eyes yet? I know there was a old one but supposedly didn’t work

Hello Captain,

It would great if you can release a “human lie detector” field.

Something to help with “uncovering secrets”, uncovering the hidden things that partners, family members, coworkers, or even strangers keep from us. Something to expose secrets that hold one’s back, expose secrets to set one free from illusions and lies. Being able to act based on knowledge of what is “really”!! A field that disolves deceptions.

Here are a few affirmations that describes what i mean:
I deserve to know the truth
I am grateful to finally know the full truth
I am grateful to have found out the truth in a positive manner
I can finally move forward
I am content with this news
If anything was hidden it is now out in the open
What is done in the dark always comes to the light
Knowing the truth regardless of what it is, is a great thing
I always find out the truth
I am happy with knowing the truth whatever it is
I am grateful to have honest people in my life
The universe conspires with me to find out the truth
The truth comes to me easy and effortlessly
I am completely immune to lies and dishonesty
Everyone is always upfront and honest with me
People trust me enough to share the truth
Knowing the truth allows me to prepare and take precaution
I can now differentiate my friends from enemies
The fake people in my life are now exposed

That would be much appreciated.

1 Like

What about these 2:

Seeker of Truth NFT: Testimonials

Or

The Preceptionist NFT

:)

3 Likes

After examining the links your shared, I think the energy around what i am asking for is different than what these two NFTs are meant to do.

I believe, the field I am asking for is more direct: it is about decetful people around you spilling the beans, and revealing full truths.

1 Like

I’d love to see a Vibration of Divine Love NFT upgrade (audio + mandala)

Similar to how Vibration of Creation was done with The Universal OM.

5 Likes

Like people unable to lie to you and end up telling you the truth.

Understood.

1 Like

Indeed!

1 Like

yagna / homam

:star_struck:

So I was looking at the Drinkwares from the ES site and had an idea!

Essentially an expansion on the objects and more so into the RPG realm.

Like, a cooking vessel/cutlery with the food charger field, a pencil set/pen set with creativity, etc!

I’ll add to this as I get more ideas ahaha -

Clothes with the hardcore gravity perception manipulation so we have real life Dragonball Z weighted clothes/ +10 gravity +10 mind muscle connection types!

an obvious one would be a teeth regen field on toothpaste or something similar!

4 Likes

Since the old one is not available on spring anymore…
Maybe an updated extended version of navigator of awe as bft or audio with woven world aspects, a bit of divine protection,

something that can guide you, show you your options, maybe even strengthens intuition

1 Like

What about the torus weaved respect for this ?

When someone has got so much respect for you that they cant lie to you ?

I thought about that or the Knight one but, he wants his very specific thing so i just let him lol

How about more additions to the Dreamseeds Language Series?
There are currently The Soul of Japan and The Mandarin and Cantonese Soul.

How about Hindi? Sanskrit? Arabic? Or the language of the Maya?

7 Likes

Cards for losing weight, so different cards, having different fields (maybe)?
Eat what you want, take the card - “weightloss Activate”!! :sweat_smile:

Cards for EVERY SINGLE Major Problem/Field?

Stop Suicide Card/Zero Dark Thoughts Activate
Depression Card/Let there be Light Activate

1 Like

A collaboration with the guy behind mynoise.net

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Heyah Cap, can you make a field for Havana syndrome or for targeted individuals?
So, apparently these guys attacks with Rf/scalar technology/Sonic weapons/ nano amoebas/ Neuro circuit lock on/ Chem trail or smart dust.

So this field will be like this. Since our gut is one of the smartest organs. Our guts tell us when danger is coming or if danger is near. So the gut signals our fingers. Typically our index finger since it has the most sensory nerves. It gives it a shock when it senses danger and the stronger the shock the more danger is coming ahead. And the middle finger for already in danger survive shock. And the ring finger if someone is lying shock. I’m pretty sure our gut and brain are wired this way. I used to get sleep paralysis everyday when I was younger. So I taught my self to move while in them. The first thing I would do is focus my attention to my index finger and wake up. Another thing I would do is clench my teeth.

After that gut field. There will be a mixed field of environmental field. Where any type of weapon mentioned above is deemed useless. The energy and frequency added together will silence the scalar weapons and also make it something that will heal us instead if they attack us even harder. For this to happen, how about combining 3g4g5g, emf protection, radiation removal, flower of life, and all the other environmental fields. Added into that also the wood pecker and cricket and dragon fly sound. Or maybe like create an enhanced super bubble that doesn’t allow a single bit of energy or frequency to enter except the ones you want. So it’s a smart bubble. No wave length could penetrate the bubble. It surrounds us with silver, gold, and platinum, which is known to block out any kind of RF, added that with a super grounded audio, this can probably done by not just being grounded on the surface of the earth, but grounded in the ocean, mud, and even on a tree, and we get all the benefits from grounding in everyone of these places at once. So, at the same time, a cave has been known to be a great place for hiding, it’s a stealth shelter. The Cave energy and the stealth of the greatest spy on earth is incorporated into this field. And a smart detox field. Where the more we learn we grow a neural circuit to be able to think of the things we want to detox. So it makes us smarter and also more aware. This can be done through imagination of every blood vessel and intuitively checking every organ and blood for any metals that seem to fit the description of how it looks on the internet. Our subconscious mind will recognize it notify us through a shock in the thumb. And we have to keep detoxing it until it is fully removed. All of these shocks can be accessed through a command of questions. Such like do I have this type of virus in my body?

Also, added with the smart detox field a chlorine dioxide or MMS field combined with it. Although lots of conspiracy files this product. I myself have used it and it’s pretty good actually. My sinuses cleared the moment I drank it. Added this, silver colloidal and gold colloidal. And enhanced production of glutathione, vitamin c and d3. With zinc smart leveler also. Also add zeolite and smart EDTA for smart detox.

Stealth level 99/99
Defence level 99/99 can equip dragon armour dragon plate body and plate legs with dragon full helm.
Agility 99/99 Any type of agility course is not a problem.
Karma giver 99/99 sends back unwanted attacks back to sender whether it be technology or anything.
Intuition gut feeling 99/99 super sensor super knowledge
Health 99/99 Actively reroutes health into a transformed state of super powerful healing knowledge.
Detox starts at level 50/99 as we activatly search our bodies and what we want to detox the level increases and increases.

Audio+ NFT.
please and thank you Dream.

5 Likes