The Requests and Fields

Wow :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Will be my instabuy,
Love to see this creation, thanks for considering this Dream :pray:

benny-cute-cat

13 Likes

Request:
Smart Subconscious limits removal (or perhaps a shortened version of the existing one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

5 Likes

A Laundry NFT,
inspired by Sammy :smiley:

Includes an automated shirt ironer
Perhaps a scent of fresh lavender or vanilla

12 Likes

haha that would be radā€¦ I am NOT a fan of ironingā€¦

8 Likes

I hate ironing so much i buy my clothes based on not having to iron them much or at all lol

5 Likes

Yes, plus a stain removal! See my former post :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

superhuman genius + synesthesia =

6 Likes

:sparkles::sparkles:āœøš–£˜ Fields āœøš–£˜:sparkles::sparkles:

ā‰ˆBig growing Eye brows with tint boosters

ā‰ˆAutomated facial/neck/dĆ©colletĆ© Gua Sha ritual

ā‰ˆsexual libido, sensuality, vitality, orgasmic woman

ā‰ˆdance/ ā€œfashion walkā€skills: flow, grace, flexibility, physical charismatic embodied body language

ā‰ˆHD Lips injections with fillers (Highest vibe ones of course :wink::kissing_heart:) plasma, peptides and pigment boosters etc

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

All 3 fields of the Soul Restoration series in one as a mandala + audio. :pray:t3:

20 Likes

I second thisā€¦

Would really help alot of people with a field for sibo.

Bloating is a bitch.

Edit : The field would have to increase gut motility so that theres a smaller chance that sibo can reoccur. Cause when youve got sibo and try to get rid of it, its notorious for coming back.

The Negentropic and Smart Hi-Fi Amplifier NFT - :radio:

Just like a stereo amplifier amplifies sound so it becomes louder and more powerful, so could this field amplify all other fields that one uses at the moment, and since it would be negentropic and smart it would adapt to each person and sense their energy system and see how much they could handle and amplify according to that. It would not permanently amplify or boost the fields, only while wearing the NFT mandala or within a certain time frame of listening to the audio. It could be automatic, but one could also ask it to ā€œraise volumeā€ or ā€œlower volumeā€, or it could a be volume dial of 1 to 10 (1 being normal level and 10 being the most powerful level) and one could for example say ā€œvolume 7 pleaseā€.

It could perhaps also have some smart blockage removal and limits dissolver that could work actively to make each field you listen to work better and smoother on you in that moment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jen your suggestion got made. Congratulations :grin:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/resilience-79598419

2 Likes

I wish for new mandalas :grin:

3 Likes

Idea: Fundamental ā€˜life skillsā€™ / ā€˜soft skillsā€™ related field (may elaborate later) think of things that could be taught to children as they grow up / how to teach kids having to adapt to the world around them. From basic legal skills, living/apartment search, job search / weeding out fakes, basic cooking, intuitively avoiding toxic elements / substances non-toxic cookware / spring filtered water, tech use, interpersonal, communication

references

related A Secret Hidden Master Skill for Greater Success in Life - #16 by Bup

19 Likes

You wanna go on a ride or something? :grin:
:flying_saucer:

2 Likes

Can you add allergy/HGF field as a mandala and/or as a card? It would be very useful, especially when we canā€™t use fields/listen to fields - just a quick glance at a card and a couple words, problem solved.
Thank you.

This would be great

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Lol wanted to ask sth similar idc how but an updated and shortened version of these beauties would be awesome :)

2 Likes

This please, in education if possible.
That, or instilling the correct mindset to learn these quickly and efficiently

2 Likes