Mandelbrot Symphony

This is a whole new chakra system with a plasma torus field flowing in and out of the chakras, connecting the back and front of the flow into a uniform flow. So it vigorously clears the chakras while pushing hard for their growth and… evolution.

See also:

Downloads include choice of MP3, WAV, or FLAC

The Missing Throat Chakra Audio.

Now presented as a single release.

Designed and enhanced along as the Mandelbrot Symphony Album release.

Here also a natural attractiveness is added to the sound of the words, which can make people often pay more attention to the speaker.

105 Likes

all kinds of primal urges to get this right now… all kinds

14 Likes

is this plasma chakra @Captain_Nemo

and only 3 min amazing

10 Likes

What a crazy coincidence!! I was literally saying earlier today how great it would be if we had shorter chakra audios

7 Likes

Also can i use my sapien points on this?

6 Likes

This is a famous fractal in mathematics, named after Benoit B. Mandelbrot.

It is based on a complex number equation (zn+1 = zn2 + c) which is repeated until it:

• diverges to infinity, where a color is chosen based on how fast it diverges
  • does not diverge, and forms the actual Mandelbrot Set, shown as black
22 Likes

I requested this 929 days ago :rofl:. Never give up on your dreams. Ok, I did give up. But aparently you shouldn’t. (just requested the individual chakra tracks back then, didn’t dream up the full power of this current release)

I notice and find it interesting these differ in a way from the standard seven chakras. So I’m curious what Dream did here.

It looks like:

Crown
Pineal
(no 5th?)
Heart
Solar
Core - this is different
Sacral
Root

X

On second look. I think the core one is the 5th since it says “Song”. They’re in alphabetical order which nearly matches chakra order.

I’m curious about this too. Whatever he did for this it looks to be a very interesting approach.

23 Likes

This is a whole new chakra system with a plasma torus field flowing in and out of the chakras, connecting the back and front of the flow into a uniform flow. So it vigorously clears the chakras while pushing hard for their growth and… evolution.

These are strong as heck. Still a bit tired from listening to heart throbbing yesterday. It’s the kind of upgrade you’d expect for chakra fields after all these years of progression from Dream.

101 Likes

So far I feel the strongest affinity to the solar plexus, it feels like im melting from within… oh and i havent bought it, just listening to the free 30 seconds lol

21 Likes

I’m totally not crying because of an empty bank account ;)

15 Likes

So the eagerly anticipated Chakra goodie drops, thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:

TOTALLY getting it…

25 Likes

out of curiosity, where the throat chakra one at?

4 Likes

Song core

4 Likes

This is what I think:

• Root Cause - Root Chakra (Muladhara)
  • Primal Urges - Sacral Chakra (Svadhishtana)
  • Song of the Core - probably Lower Dantien
  • Solar Plexus - Manipuraka (this and the previous probably both together cover the navel chakra)
  • Heart Throbbing - Heart Chakra (Anahata)
  • Eyes by 3 - Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)
  • Crown of the Blessed - Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)

Throat Chakra - I wonder if this audio is missing from the listing for some reason (but exists and is just a listing issue)…Or, Song of the Core/Solar Plexus cover aspects of the Throat Chakra…

42 Likes

Yeeess more audios with the zither

4 Likes

also throat chakra is the only chakra that has its own separate audio in older series, and many people (me included) wished for audios that target one chakra only

6 Likes

Deleted. Maoshan was right :))

12 Likes

YEEEESSS!!! You can also buy these one at a time! Sweet Root Cause, come to me :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I was just going by the word Core - which is not usually reflective of the Throat Chakra…

But “song” seems to hint at Throat Chakra so you probably are right!

15 Likes

@pranic_climber how do you like the music itself?

5 Likes