Brainwaves for PTSD/Stress/Anxiety?

I’ve found contradictory information on internet about brainwaves and which ones to use for specific issues.

In one web page it says that Delta waves help to solve trauma and physical healing.

Meanwhile in other web page says that Delta waves are the state of the brain during PTSD.

Anyone knows which one is more useful for PTSD/Anxiety/Stress/Healing?

This is what I found:

• Delta waves are the slowest frequency and typically occur while you’re sleeping. If you have a lot of delta wave activity during waking hours, it makes you foggy and causes poor judgment and impulse control. The majority of PTSD sufferers have excessive delta waves.
  • Theta frequencies are slightly faster and are common when you’re in a trance-like state, on the edge of sleep, or when you’re depressed. These waves facilitate allows you to think outside the box and make new connections and associations. Alpha/theta training is a form of neurofeedback that has the potential to help PTSD patients break out of their habitual patterns and associations to create new ones.
  • Alpha waves bring a feeling of peace and calm, and are present during meditation. Neurofeedback with alpha training is helpful for trauma patients who are chronically numb or agitated to feel a sense of peace and focused relaxation.
  • Beta waves are the highest frequency, and help you to be alert to the world around you and focused on the task at hand. However, too many beta waves can make you agitated, anxious, and tense.

There is a PTSD field, fear fields and various targeted trauma ones.

Instead of shifting brainwaves, they provide direct brain support/ repair, emotional healing and energetic strengthening.

:slight_smile:

Good luck

12 Likes

Yea there are tons of great fields for it. If you’re asking for brainwaves specifically, I think 10hz is great for mood enhancement and anti-anxiety.

1 Like

I’d take a look at the base/root chakra field, which was just updated in the Mandelbrot set. You can buy just the one field—the root cause.

2 Likes