The Requests and Fields

I have this one downloaded but haven’t played it yet. I’ll check it out.

What I mean here, the mental experience of memories and their alchemical component. It feels like a “middle point” situated in the memory itself, that is the essence of a memory.

If we take this essence + the whole of memory and formulate it into something better with the new components of malleable ego and alchemical revision, it would be what I am talking about and perhaps something revolutionary for those who need it!

Wild cucumber (Ecballium elaterium) sinus therapy
Stimulate blood flow in the lining of the sinuses, open blocked channels and help drain secretions from the sinuses.

3 Likes

I make an official request for a field to balance, cleanse and heal the five elements in our environment.

Uses: one such field would enrich and purify the environment, making the use of other fields for self much more potent and coherent, also work on the astral body will become much more fluent and easy.

3 Likes

A playstation 9
:grin::grin:

Would be great to see a new series on chakras, specifically to remove blockages and negativity and also balancing them so energy is able to flow through each one as it should, perhaps on the dream seeds channel.

Generally looking forward to any audios that help with spiritual growth and healing. There is just so much potential when you combine spirituality with healing frequencies.

After more thinking I would love an update to the trauma release/emotional release audios to release stored trauma in the body as that could manifest in physical symptoms or even illness.

Hello
There is updated chakra series.
Enjoy:)

1 Like

An alchemical revision of the past romantic life I think would be interesting

4 Likes

healthy endorphin receptor development

1 Like

heart nervous system repair

1 Like

Pools of Knowledge gpt? :yum:

second attempt of mantra channel

(only patreon release?)

1 Like

Please bring
DHEA Boost audio
to patreon.

Thanks
I use it everyday.
(Yes I know its on Odysee and Utube.)

7 Likes

yes please

1 Like

Thyme. It’s such a lovely plant. It carries with it some of the most amazing health benefits we can hope to enjoy.

It has been known for centuries for its antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic activities along with the disruption of microbial biofilms.

It’s common in many parts of the world, hardy to zone 4, and a delightful addition to cuisine. But, it’s not consumed every day (I try but I forget!) It also is a very strong flavor, and we rarely consume it in the amounts needed for significant medicinal benefit. That would usually come in the form of a tea or a tincture and let me tell you the tea can be rough.

That’s why I believe a field would be helpful. Something to experience the benefits and essence of this plant anytime, anywhere, maybe we’re traveling or we’re sick, it would be a beautiful addition to the garden that already exists along with lavender, Caryophyllene and clove, holy basil and honey, bergamot and sandalwood, the air revitalizer, and the essence of burnt sage.

3 Likes

A field that dissolves eye floaters :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

a subliminal booster would be cool

How you know its isochronic tones?

It does not say in the description, may sound similar but isochronic tones always have a beat sound thats the actual IT

SLR V3 and Malleable Ego be like:

Am I invisible to you Mouldytea? :thinking: lol

confused-icegif-3

4 Likes

You are right. I don’t know if it’s an isochronic tone. It just sounded similar to it.

1 Like

No it isnt dont worry but just try with one loop and see how you feel