Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

This is all from intuition, so I am ready to be corrected if I’m off the beam. I think it may be an internal/external thing.

Stress and Anxiety are energies that people perceive as being within them as a response to something going on externally (it isn’t lol). The clearing of these may result in responding to the world with a more laissez-faire attitude due to lack of the former panic response to external situations.

The Social Bonder may clear energies that are standing between a person and their desire to attract and bond with “others” and that is the specific intent - that the user may create external relationships. Even though in the process some internal energies are cleared and a more detached attitude may emerge, the focus is primarily an external one.

16 Likes

I might be crazy asking this, but does this reverse some form of nerve damage @Dr_Manhattan ?

I feel tingling every-time I listen to this field

2 Likes

I am anxious that I might have overplayed the two new fields I bought today… feeling uneasy right now… will this field help me feel better and calmer?
I mean I will have to buy this one too but if it helps then it’s good
@Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

What new fields did you overplay? If they were brain fields use Plasma Brain of Youth to heal. If they were others, another remedy might be called for.

1 Like

I bought soul restoration (core) today and played it 6 times, then I bought soul restoration(heart) and played it about 4-5 times and slept off during the heart loop. Woke up anxious and put it off and slept again and now woke up feeling anxious that I have shaken my energy body a little too much perhaps?
Thanks for responding @Rosechalice

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Stress and Anxiety is really good for a major calm down. Flight to Fight is another nice one, as is Mandelbrot Symphony solar plexus.

I can’t recommend Stress and Anxiety highly enough though. Good thing the sale’s still on. :partying_face:

10 Likes

So which one of these is best suited if I need to calm down like right now?

1 Like

I would say S&A but while you are buying play a field that will chill you out. Blueprint of Life would be nice.

I just realized, I’m playing it right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have blueprint of life lol … it’s on my list but can’t buy all of these together :open_mouth:
So blueprint of life calms you down too ? Or the effects are different for everyone … someone might get more anxious as well with that … no?

Sorry I don’t want to derail this thread but since the discussion is about anxiety so I guess it fits here

Flower of life was my go to before BoL so try that one. It always restore me back to optimal condition and also try to ground. Possibly the grounding field or the tree exerpience. If you have ojas marrowed it also has a grounding effect.

4 Likes

Thanks @anon26800771 … I am surprised I never used flower of life so far although it’s a free field … playing it now

I waited a little bit before commenting about this field, first time of listening 2 days ago, only 3 times because I had a massive head ache after listening for like 2 seconds, it reacted instantly all over my brain. All the day.

But I noticed immediate effects, extreme level of focus and clarity (the junk) but not totally because I feel a little dizzy today about processing thought.

Since two days it’s hard for me to sit, I need to move, I’m jumping, running and dancing in my house for 0 reason. :joy:

I’m happier it seems, I’m laughing for “dumb” things, a genuine laugh, I didn’t laugh like that in a while watching animes or movies, I feel really interested in what happens and I appreciate every episode.

There is no shame, just me being optimally available to do a task at any moment. There are a lot of situation that happened the last 2 days that would damage my mental state but now I really don’t care at all.

I had a class that was a little stressing me because we are currently learning something I never did before, since I come from an another school and we worked on an another topic but now I see it as a challenge, it’s funny, it was hard but it becomes easier each time.

Moreover, today it feels like there is a heavy detox, all the fears I have are attacking me together but through this day they started to dissipate one by one, I was like “shit I need to to cleanse myself” but this time I didn’t do it to face what happens, it must be this field doing it’s work, my ego must be trying to fight to not dissipate.

One of the fear was people not wanting to spend time with me, I understood that it was not their thoughts but me projecting my own insecurities. People are not reaching me because they are interested in something superficial, they are around me because of who I am, they like me and I don’t have to feel bad about being loved, it was as if I was believing I didn’t deserved it.

I had a big emphasis on my hair, I started losing them brutally after a traumatic event, it happened in a week, I woke up one day there was like half less hair than usual, a massive hair fall occurred, so it was another traumatic event multiplying the already installed stress/anxiety. Since then, I shaved my hair every time because of shame, not even letting them the chance to grow the last years to see the results of all the work I did to recover them.

I was too obsessed about my hair I was about to shave this morning again, believing that they would never come back that maybe I provoked their demise about obsessing too much about that, the body can start to believe it’s true. Now I will let them grow and see what’ll happen, it’s the first time in 2 years I let them grow again and I realized that… they are normal in fact.

I will spam this to see where it leads me, as expected it could only be better than the free one and it did better to me in two days than a whole week with the free one.

I feel like myself without all the worries, the self sabotage or the defense mechanism of repelling people to protect myself, not letting them enter my world too much.

26 Likes

I think this field along with manly man can help hair issues due to stress and anxiety

2 Likes

Yeah since the beginning of this new routine, the results from other fields are strongly boosted. My hair structure and thickness are very similar to what it used to be, I’m very happy.

This field compounds very well with Manly Man too.

12 Likes

Can this help with depression as well ? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

yes

12 Likes

Thanks bought this :relaxed:

1 Like

What booster do you recommend using before Stress and Anxiety for a beginner? I have white matter and pboy, but i think these are meant to be used after wiring, is that right?

White matter is a booster. Just drink a bottle of water while listening to it.

6 Likes

I only used it for like 2 hours, with boosters, but now I don’t even need to use it.

I was wondering which boosters may have helped you obtain your fantastic results with this field, and which in particular if any you might recommend?

For context, I am interested in acquiring this field + a new booster, other than White Matter which I already have.