Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

Wish there was a way to pay for this via PayPal. Oh man, would grab it in a flash lol

4 Likes

So I bought it today and I want to say that it is quite strong in my experience. Didnā€™t notice it during the first few listenings and got a little overwhelmed afterwards. This is also my first next-gen brain field so I didnā€™t have experience with the potential.
If you want to go safe start with 2-3 listenings and watch yourself throughout the day. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

This is the most effective field for anxiety Iā€™ve used yet.

From day one I felt its effects.

Whenever I feel that anxious feeling coming on now, itā€™s already reduced a good degree, and I notice my thought patterns redirecting toward a calmer, more collected and constructive mindset.

Thank you Dream and Philip.
I really needed this one, more than I knew.

31 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦these 2 gentlemen bring out unimaginable experiencesā€¦deepest level thanks :pray:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been using so many other fields that I only used this one for 5hrs, but the results are noticeable even off of that. I wondered why I was clear minded when I was taking trades this week.

Usually I allow the chatter of the conscious mind to affect my performance a lot and even determine what I would ultimately do, but I have been in such a carefree and blissful mood when I trade.

Im no longer over thinking every time I make a decision. What ever holds the most weight and has the most reasoning for me to get into a trade I let that be it. Iā€™ve made $200 dollars nearly in the past two days.

My psychology has improved dramatically from this and itā€™s astonishing how anxiety and stress can affect opportunities and finances so strongly. Itā€™s really a self thing.

33 Likes

This field is indeed amazing.

However Iā€™d recommend to go easy at first for the sensitive ones.

Iā€™ve got quite a detox from it, first with the neck getting stiff, then the sciatic nerve (huge storing area of anxiety), then a lot of fatigue and heavy feelings.

24 Likes

I got hit like a bus by those symptoms. I was like man I feel terrible ! But Iā€™m starting to recoup from them now. Hits harder than most brain fields at first lol.

13 Likes

Listening instructions for this?

1 Like

Always follow your own feelings.

In my case, 2-3 times is enough, then I can come back to it later during the day.

ā€“

Update: now I can play it much more without any problem, only the first few days were a bit rough :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Itā€™s been five days of spamming regular Stress Relief with Cortisol removal field all day to see how it goes and see if I really need Stress and Anxiety (short answer if you donā€™t want to read more : YES).

Long answerā€¦ I tried anything to ease myself though years. I shouldā€™ve know sooner it was that and adrenal the culprits of 95% of my problems. Being too focused on physical make me missed stress (CORTISOL).

I spammed it whenever I could, even while sleeping, first days I had massive headaches and hair pain (yes :joy:), felt tired but itā€™s totally worth it. I react even more to fields than before, my hairs are growing in all of my body, scalp, legs, hands, chests, beard, lol my eyebrows are extending and thicker too.

Blood is circulating normally throughout all the body, Iā€™m not cold in the fingers or feets. Itā€™s even easier to lose fat while bulking. I had back pains since months, it vanished in the last 5 days. Also stretch mark are fading away.

I finally can eat and be SATISFIED, before, I could eat, eat and eat again without having the feeling of satiety like there was a black hole in my stomach. My skin is recovering faster, itā€™s tighter, lighter, moisturized, more lively and spots faded away in the last 5 days than it did in months. My face is not puffy anymore too, itā€™s slim and my dimples are deep again.

I can SLEEP now, I feel tired now at normal hours, there is no need to force myself to sleep anymore, itā€™s been like 10 years I wasnā€™t able to sleep normally. I can finally feel the thirst again, I never drank so much water since a long time.

The plan is to keep listening to regular Stress one for some additional days and then switch to this shorter and better version, not to overwhelm myself too much. I canā€™t wait to talk about this soon.

I never thought Sapien Medicine was not working, it was not even a limiting belief, I just knew if a field does ā€œnothingā€ then there is nothing to fix, it was just that the cause was somewhere elseā€¦ I started to ran out of ideas after trying EVERYTHING and was starting to lose hope and this threat came up giving me the idea of trying stress as a last resort.

To think it was actually stress from a very traumatic event a long time ago, stress doing all of that, itā€™s madness.

I also learnt that I had potentially benign tumors on the forehead and scalp, it was becoming big and started to hurt. After spamming 3 purifiers, Klotho (just 2 times) and Senescent Cell Removal along with Stress Reliefā€¦ it reacted too well to not be tumors or maybe it was stress related too who knows ? Itā€™s gone now so itā€™s good but itā€™s terrifying.

33 Likes

So much room for thought from those few little sentences.
Thank you for sharing your experience :blush:

6 Likes

This is one of the best fields of all time

This can directly and indirectly help many peoples root cause condition (of whatever anyone is dealing with)

Can definitely help:

• hair (big emphasis on this)
  • energy
  • mindfulness
  • confidence
  • etc etc
12 Likes

I think so not sure, Manhattan would have to confirm

For the people that are using this, did you notice any improvement on fatigue and brain fog?

If it can prevent people from being in a similar situation thatā€™s the idea because no one can imagine how bad it was starting to get and I was like ā€œoh maybe I should resolve myself to live like this foreverā€.

People should really check stress/anxiety level from time to time, often we donā€™t even know when we are stressed and stress is really one of the WORST thing that can occur, itā€™s really dangerous.

It attacks all the body, shuts down all normal function one by one, blood circulation, hair, immune system, skin regeneration, metabolism, nutrient absorption, lymph nodes, thyroid, brain, hormones, it can literally stop your growth, give you constant pain/inflammation in some parts of the body, muscles, joints, preventing you from having a beard for example or growing upā€¦

Stress makes the body maintain every function at the bare minimum to save energy as if you were about to die each second of the day, when the level is too high for TOO LONG, it can become life threatening with stroke, heart attackā€¦

If someone has a stressful life with a lot of responsibilities, I insist but I hope people are safe and realizing itā€™s no joke stress needs to be treated as fast as possible, I will just grab asap Stress and Anxiety with the sales, the previous version did already a wonderful work, itā€™ll be more efficient with this one. This field is a must to me to anyone talking to human being every day.

16 Likes

I just had this experience last night and it felt
AMAZING! For years I have tried to get back that feeling of being sleepy at normal hours and sleeping to have deep restorative sleep and itā€™s finally back.

My dreams were so vivid that it felt like I was on a long adventure for at least 4 days in that sleep cycle of dreams but it was only 8 hrs. I feel so refreshed and ready to go. This field is worth it man. Thanks @Dr_Manhattan and Dream, yā€™all are some pioneers for sure.

Didnā€™t dawn on me how strong of an effect stress and anxiety has had on my system all these years.

24 Likes

This speech of yours is worth :100: thanks for reminding us of everything.

4 Likes

Itā€™s time to conquer sleep again, I just got this field too so letā€™s see all the benefits !

5 Likes

Share and extra share :100:%

1 Like