Sapien shop product without description

Hello, could someone get the description of this audio from the link below? the website doesn’t have it, and neither do other products in the same category, I intend to buy it, imagine what the audio does because it’s simple, but it’s always good to really know how the audio works.
My language is Portuguese, I hope you can understand.

I had forgotten the link. oop

It’s one of the audios of this set

For any product you wish to see the description and people’s testimonies/discussion, you may use the search function and type in the field name. Happy shopping!:shopping:

3 Likes

https://www.arhantayoga.org/blog/manipura-chakra-healing-powers-of-the-solar-plexus-chakra/#:~:text=The Solar Plexus Chakra, also,a strong sense of self.

1 Like

I hope it helps you, it’s general info.

Overview: Solar Plexus Chakra Chart

Name: Solar Plexus Chakra, Manipura

Physical location: Above the navel. Related to the solar plexus, which controls the digestive fire and heat regulation.

Physical systems: Digestive system: stomach, liver, pancreas, intestines.

Nervous plexus: Solar plexus

Gland: Pancreas

Psychic aspect: Dynamism, energy, heat, willpower and achievements.

Spiritual function: Maintains the strength and resistance of the subtle nervous system, energizes all organs, systems and processes of life.

Traditional symbol: A bright yellow lotus with ten petals.

Fire element

Yellow color

Sense: Vision

Energetic body: Pranamaya Kosha

Seed Mantra: RAM

Related day: Wednesday

Developmental Ages: 14-21

Search: Find out what you really want and what are your sources of strength.

Qualities: Will, Power, Identity Ambition, excellence, determination, courage, independence, confidence, resilience, self-dignity.

Blocking fears: Fear of failure, social resistance, pressure and rejection, authorities, danger of having “too much power”.

Catharsis: Expressing anger, screaming, intense dancing.

Best Bach Flower Remedies: Cerato and Scleranthus (for knowing what one really wants), Hornbeam and Olive (for energy to face challenges), Impatiens (for anger and frustration with the rhythm of others).

Herbs: The family of adaptogens (Korean and Siberian Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Licorice, Reishi, Rhodiola, Schisandra).

Rock: Red coral, citrine.

Foods: Yellow foods (such as yellow bell peppers, corn, yellow lentils, and bananas), long-lasting energy foods such as complex carbohydrates, and whole grains.

1 Like

hank you very much! about the search you indicated, I did it but other results appeared, anyway thanks for bringing the information.

3 Likes