Chakra Audio

Hey guys,

what audio can I use to cleanse, purify, grow, energize my lower chakras? Root, sacral, and solar plexus?

Hi Marcus :slightly_smiling_face:

Root Cause - Root Chakra
Primal Urges - Sacral Chakra
Solar Plexus

Purchased individually from the Mandelbrot Symphony :headphones:

and your query from the other thread:

Thanks for sharing, I was looking at it already now. How many times should we listen these?

It’s per individual preference, notice if any of it stimulates you as we get effects differently :slightly_smiling_face:

How much have you been doing them?

It depends;
Daily basis - I listen 4x to each of the chakra, plus place awareness as it moves focus
Loop more when the situation calls for (eg. Voice of Reason 10x for social, etc)

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

That’s the field for the throat chakra, the seat of communication, self-expression, and the ability to speak your personal truth. I play it more on situations which may need extra push :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, I’m considering getting the whole set but for now the I’m using the root and sacral one who already are working wonders, I love these audios they feel very pure, natural, and work very well at rebalancing the centers.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Work with what you have first :slightly_smiling_face:
I understand you have the old set, I started with those too, then slowly added in the Mandelbrot until I completed the symphony.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
They are indeed!!

Pulled a card from the Mystic Tarot :crystal_ball:

Marcus, this message is for you :

Trust in the journey you are on, even if the path seems unclear at times. You possess the strength and wisdom needed to navigate through life’s complexities. Remember, every experience, whether challenging or joyful, is a step towards growth and understanding. Embrace the present moment with an open heart and mind, as it holds the key to your inner peace and fulfillment. Your intuition is a powerful guide, trust it, and let it lead you towards the choices that resonate with your true self. You are capable of achieving great things, and every step you take is bringing you closer to realizing your potential. Stay true to yourself, and let your unique light shine brightly.

This message is meant to offer encouragement and remind you of your inner strength and potential. Remember, you have the ability to create a positive and fulfilling path for yourself.

Wow thank you so much this resonates very deeply with me.