The Requests and Fields

Oh Yeah!

5 Likes

Thanks Dan :)

1 Like

A new alchemical charged blood that has life force in it too with the heart as the focal point would be awesome

Maybe negentropic life force too if there is prenatal one

5 Likes

In the same idea of the alchemical revision series :

• Alchemical Revision of Health
12 Likes

:muscle:t4:

1 Like

Like ā€˜Love,Gratitude and Appreciationā€™ a field combining three virtues :

• Compassion,Tolerance and Love
3 Likes

My friend has been using BPC 157, and he vouched it is great for healing. Fast healing he said.

1 Like

A gallbladder reloaded field

2 Likes

@Shivy-SzN I know of it, was thinking of an upgraded one. With stemcells etc etc. Like what has been done for the pancreas.

We already have ā€˜The Three Ginsengsā€™ field but what about; ā€˜The Three Macaā€™s (Yellow, Red and Black)ā€™?

This would make a really good field. Itā€™s a very underrated superfood in the nutrition and health market sphere that can treat a variety of health conditions according to data. The three Maca strains obviously offer their own specific benefits that are different from each other.

I, myself take Maca root (yellow) as a supplement and feel the benefits. Although buying it over the counter for regular use can be expensive. Maybe a field for this could be the alternative?

5 Likes

Release guilt and shame :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Fix your mitochondria with plasma charged mitochondria field.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tipp. Iā€™ll do that :raised_hands:

The Middle Ground field

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually a cool idea

7 Likes

A Life Force Tree 2.0 that simply blasts you full of life force?
No-nonsense direct injection into the veins, etc.

7 Likes

One for essential tremor :pray:t2:

1 Like

A card in the card system that is like the sanctuary but for animals will be great.

And the plant audio in a mandala will be great too instead of going and saying activate every 20 minutes to work all day till the plant is well.

3 Likes

ok theophilos ill make it

2 Likes