The Smarter Rife

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘The Smarter Rife’

This creation has been designed with a combination of technologies, such as Tesla violet ray, (and public list of rife frequencies) to further provide healing benefits. By emitting certain vibrations, these energies are able to provide relief from various physical and mental ailments.
The combination of these two technologies is meant to create a powerful healing experience, as it can target the exact area and frequencies that need to be treated. This mixture of frequencies may heal on a much deeper level than the spookiest, as it is personalized to the individual needs.
On demand automated or specifically requested use.
Audio included
(for new buyers, this is a combination of all of the complied lists of rife frequencies, energetically within one audio, the audio will express the one needed as you play or use the mandala and it scans your body, or you can simply state specific requests)

500 copies.

77 Likes

Smarter!! :rofl:

Nice haha

Edit: read the full description, “smarter” was just the beginning ;D

17 Likes

Ahhhh awesome lol.

Ever since I heard about what happened, I had something stewing in my mind for a project.

This is definitely better, though lol

7 Likes

Are rife frequencies something that we’ve had before in other fields? I have to look into what they are

1 Like

Omg. I’m mind blown!

5 Likes

Absolutely awesome, Captain!
May the spookies begone!
Cave inimicum!!!

16 Likes

Nope. We have had the Tesla Violet Ray, but no Rife frequencies as far as I know.

9 Likes

Art💚 Thanks Cap.

4 Likes

This is incredible.

6 Likes

@Limael
bro you should be interested

3 Likes

This and Eternal shall do it for me :grin:

6 Likes

@PenguinTime

3 Likes

Can it heal disharmony in the body? For example, I want to treat gray hair @Ric_Flair

2 Likes

I hold Tesla Violet ray close to my heart.

It was what awakened the kundalini for me a few years ago. Even tho i got it to heal my whole body (i wasnt sick of anything really but just an overall treatment with a machine and some other elements brought from Macedonia)

But it was so strong and profound in all the senses that it triggered that.

And it was a massive, explosive, powerful awakening that lasted for months unveiling layers under layers within and i of course was never the same.

Up to this point, 9 years later i still am understanding things i felt, saw and learnt in those days.

i can only imagine the power of this creation, not saying awakening kundalini is what always happens, no. I just wanted to share my experience working with that ray. Because i love it.

Added to my wish list for sure.

Thank you sir.

12 Likes

:joy: Gotta start saving up now :laughing:. Smart rife frequencies and a body scanner. That’s like next level stuff :laughing:. Btw can we like print out the nft and just leave it in our pockets or do we have to actually wear it as a necklace?

6 Likes

I think on mental command you can choose the rife frequency for gray hair while listening to the audio or connecting with the mandala

5 Likes

You can do this with all NFT’s
It will work fine just like that

That’s what a lot of people actually do

2 Likes

If there is a rife frequency for it or whatever is causing the gray hair (aging, hormone imbalance, etc), yes it should. It should pick up on your desires and needs of the body and mind and apply the correct frequencies.

6 Likes

Dream is giving those amatures the finger

Daddy is back, let me show you how it´s done

Artwork slaps aswell.

12 Likes

cool will be in the pocket list :point_up:

4 Likes