Share your results!

Honestly i have no idea
I’ve used so many, but the easiest answer would be
Blueprint of Life.

It would make sense, that one minus the past Several days, has been used by me daily.
In the past 2.5 years I think I’ve only not used it for a total of 4 weeks
(Three weeks taken away from the course
And then the 1 week from this past week)

1 Like

Whoah.

Tuning into the field when it’s not playing. Now aware of the field, it’s sound and pattern without needing to play! Course it’s taken many many plays to feel just this.

Probably light years behind everyone else but for me a giant leap!!

4 Likes

congratz! i have not the brain to try this still! but really great for you!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! 🫶🏻
Could you tell me which fields helped you the most?

I want to thank Dream for everything he does for humanity. :pray:

The trauma healing and liberation field makes me feel so relaxed, like someone is holding my hand and guiding me, like someone is putting their hand on my shoulder and telling me “everything is going to be okay”, as if they embraced my inner child.

A lot of trauma being healed, for sure. :heartbeat:

9 Likes

me simultaneously listening to smarter rife + plasma flaunt:

4 Likes

Manly Man + Muscle Roar + Muscle Cheat

What a combo!

PS: Loop Chi Infusion on a second device :slight_smile: Forgot to mention

8 Likes

5 Likes

Hi I’m listening now as they want to operate on me. Was listening prior to my appointment but just now sticking with this frequency. Did her eyesight get improved?

Probability alteration and luck + attract love (old version) is an absolutely incredible combination. If you’re not using them once a day, you’re missing out big time.
Your reality will literally bend towards favorable situations and loving interactions with strangers. These two are a staple in my morning playlist since a long time and everything seems to click and flow perfectly. From small things like green lights when you’re late or bigger portions of food at the restaurant, to huge life saving/changing ones like happened to me, in less than 10 minutes you have a magical way to transform your life.

17 Likes

The og from youtu.be

Hi fam any testimonials of using fields 1 year straight? I think to see very good improvements we need at least 6 months to 1 year. Can you share your results please?
Because people sometimes want physical changes in 2 weeks. I’m talking about hair regrowth, skin tightening, fade off scars, etc.

@Fachocuantico12 - moved your post. Too many topics for the same thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe thanks divine friend! Do you think 6 months to 1 year it’s a good amount of time to see changes in hair regrowth skin tightening, skin scars, stretch marks? Organs healing, etc

1 Like

Every person is different. Ask Hauru how long his hair regrowth took. He took detailed photos.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for shearing! :heart:
Do you mean the “Attract more love into your life” one?

1 Like

I did one of the paid audios on Patreon for fatty liver. I had gone to my GP and was told from a blood test I had fatty liver. Was due to have an ultrasound on my liver. The ultrasound requires that you not drink or eat anything in the morning. The pathology lab usually opens around 7am the only problem was I wake up early and also have to wake up in the middle of the night (nocturia) due to ageing. Following those directives woud have been impossible for me. I did the liver fat reducer audio for 12 months and went back for more bloodwork and the fatty liver was all gone thanks to this audio from Sapien Medicine. In full disclosure I was also exercising to get the weight down but yes no more fatty liver. Miraculous! Fatty liver can lead to all kinds of serious health problems when left untreated. I am now relieved that my liver health is ok. Am so grateful to Sapien Medicine. I am still overweight slightly after being on a medication that causes weight gain but the results on the tests gave my liver the all clear!

29 Likes

Congratulations. :grinning::pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Jupiter
Gold buddha nice to see you again

Awesome results!
congrats shiny

3 Likes

Fatty liver does not cause other deterioration. I mean fatty liver is not directly related to liver cancer. It takes medicine or supplements to cause liver cancer.

1 Like