Gumroad and nerves + full body healing

hello
i have Multiple sclerosis and i been using the free audios from sapien medicine to help me
which it worked and i am now in control of my MS, i want to keep healing, and i want to buy something from gumroad other than smart stem cells because i have that, if there is something to keep the nerves healthy or the full body healthy please tell me, there is a lot of videos and i feel a little bit confused

1 Like

How about from the Sapien Shop Instead?

Id recommend

The Smarter Rife

Im not sure if you are familiar with how NFTs work?

I cant think of any one on Gumroad that can help the nervous system from the top of my head id have to check the list.

Maybe one of the Brain ones

Ill check and come bk

1 Like

I think these two can be useful in this case.

4 Likes

hello
thank you for your reply
its totally fine if its in the Sapien Shop
i will check it, thank you again.

2 Likes

thank you for your reply

2 Likes

ah yes thank you!!

I got busy and couldnt check myself :relaxed:

Astaxanthin. There are studies about multiple sclerosis and astaxanthin. If it were me, I’d buy that one and plasma flaunt.

3 Likes

I love this audio but i have never “noticed” the nervous system different with it.

But you know energy goes where our focus goes when the fields have more than 1 thing they help.

So maybe, im gonna pay attention now or use it if im feeling a bit overwhelmed and see what happens

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=“astaxanthin”+“multiple+sclerosis”&btnG=

Edit: additional material

There are also studies showing benefits from both hyperbaric oxygen (field: hydrogen compressor—no more than a one hour session per day and molecular hydrogen (field: hydrogen accumulation)

—also try hyperbaric oxygen (free)

3 Likes

Nice! Thank you!!

i never know that, thank you

I think you should buy Plasma Flaunt first.

Also, don’t forget The Shamanic Medicine Blend.

Congratulations and happy healing :blush:

1 Like