The Smarter Rife

Rife machine cost soo much this is half the price of it basically maybe even less. Begone spooky amateurs :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Where in which field?

1 Like

Restoration From The Long Haul

3 Likes

Could this help fix/repair a botched tooth repair, an unknown cause of extra heart beat and/or restore enzyme production in the digestive tract so anyone can eat bread, chocolate, fruits and dairy products again?

Definitely, listen to the mp3 and let it pick the rife for you or let it do the scan via mandala, print it and wear it (slap it on the back of your phone or something)

3 Likes

Examples of rife frequency are cancer treatments, as well as various genetic diseases, and bacteria, viruses killing . Different frequencies can treat different body parts and diseases. It can also develop the brain and human potential.

6 Likes

my wishlist has doubled in the past week with all these great releases lol

3 Likes

in a super simplified explanation, they are frequencies discovered by Dr. Royal Rife who found that there are specific frequencies corresponding to every kind of microbe, disease, illness, etc. and it has to do with resonance. similar to how a singer can break a wine glass by matching the same frequency as the glass, and then “amplifying” that frequency by singing louder until the glass breaks. Rife frequencies, in theory, do this also but by “shattering” microbes, which are then eliminated naturally by the body. There’s many different kind of machines that use Rife frequencies, including plasma tubes/violet ray, or applying them directly to the body with electrodes, or even radionic machines to broadcast them to a target remotely.

10 Likes

Is this list really valid? Rife can cure all these?

4 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me bro :blush::pray::sunny:!!! The personalized frequency part is very interesting. Target a type of problem in the body such as an infection for example.

If it had the function of treating people remotely I would have bought it :slightly_smiling_face: .

Personally I have very powerful energy fields for healing on different approaches so I don’t know if this one will really help me.

To do with time according to the testimonies and the possibilities of realization with this one.

2 Likes

All I’m getting is rife machine working for cancer and lyme disease, and of course mainstream science discrediting it (lots of money involved) but does anyone know rife machine helping with other simple things?

edit: @Yuichi you still around? any insight?

1 Like

This bumped #1 on buy list. Its like a personal doctor

3 Likes

Hopefully psychiatrist is next

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Captain,
lol
this is almost …batman-style savagery.

Super commendable though - upgrading the technology of people who don’t wish you well. Respect :pray:

16 Likes

The violet ray is also in the ever beautiful flaunt de la plasma

7 Likes

I knew I was forgetting one. Thanks.

4 Likes

There are some frequencies for gray hair, 1.5 hz and maybe some others

4 Likes

Wow awesome creation
Thanks Dreamweaver!!
I’m already using it and feel very powerful

5 Likes

How does this compare with the eternal audio?