The Smarter Rife

Eternal is more powerful and complete.
I think you could use both to complement.

3 Likes

Yes, Rife machines/frequency can help with even the simplest of things…

BigPharma though would rather keep us in the dark…

Dream is on fire :fire:

Insta buy for me

3 Likes

Amen to that, but surprised not many testimonials are even showing up other than cancer and lyme, Tesla violet ray and plama tube have some testimonials on some sites but Rife machine has many sellers but not many testimonials.

This is now #1 in my pending list to buy lol.

This is amazing stuff Dream, love the energy of the audio

the NFT choosing the Rife for you is a nice aspect

2 Likes

Allergies went away in about a minute after arising: not close to typical for me. Crick in neck gone in 30 minutes: not at all typical recovery time.

Some mood and attitude improvements as well, possibly organ related.

@Captain_Nemo
How many frequencies are covered in this field? Just ballpark if you don’t mind.

21 Likes

all on the spookiest list of course.
no better source, as there all stolen things eventually end up, no?

30 Likes

Lol. I’m not up to date on everything that’s been going on. So that could be 6,000 or so. The versatility is quite cool.

6 Likes

I’ve tried a few YT videos that claim to do RIFE and never felt anything! I am now tempted to try this field, results seem fantastic!

@Trinity please keep us posted on your experience…

10 Likes

What are spookies/ spookiest ?

1 Like

robber-stealing

4 Likes

This link is a direct download of a pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohamed-Hammad-4/post/Do_you_known_to_Royal_Raymond_Rife/attachment/5bf028f2cfe4a7645502d0b1/AS%3A693965913346050%401542465775426/download/spooky2_frequency.pdf

Not sure. May be this one. Best one I’ve found at least.

But it seems safe as far as I can tell. Scanned it for viruses. Scanned it with Microsoft Defender anyways.

3 Likes

You really should! It’s amazing, the way I think of it is basically just listen to the audio and let the smart rife choose the frequency you need whether it be for diabetes, blood pressure, alopecia, etc

It’s a very intense (smooth) energy that comes from the audio, today I’m gonna be printing out the mandala and carrying it on the back of my phone so it can start doing the scan mechanism

I know you have quite a lot of powerful NFTs Mao, but this on its own is really unique, try it man!

If there’s one thing about this NFT it’s that it’s SUPER versatile and dynamic regarding healing

17 Likes

Thanks @Shivy-SzN - gonna try it this evening!!

8 Likes

This NFT paired with the eternal is elite

5 Likes

How is this different from Max Heal Potion?

3 Likes

Well man, this is based off the Rife frequencies, check above (@Atreides link to the frequencies) basically rife frequencies tune your body to a certain resonance to heal a specific diseases and there are so many rife frequencies, and in this NFT are energetic signatures of the whole rife db which will automatically choose which one to use while you use it

Happy healing my friend

6 Likes

This is based on the aspect of “leveling up” the more people listen to it, and in max heal there are different mechanisms to heal than this, you gotta check that out in that thread (Max Heal Potion)

since rife frequencies can also be used besides physical healing…

There’s a Rife frequency for Miraculous Windfall of Money…I can ask to run that frequency …dunno, but will have fun experimenting

4 Likes

Hello does anyone have tried max heal and smarter rife?

Which one is more efficient on solving health issue? Just curious. Thanks

2 Likes

My immediate concern is weight loss and I’m using rife and telling it to burn excess fat in my body but can’t make out if anything is happening.

3 Likes