Any fields combo that you should NOT use?

Thanks for telling us! :+1:

Jing + orgone accumulator without any transmutation fields.

5 Likes

They are a bad idea to use together, if you need testosterone. As testosterone converts into estrogen. Also, too much estrogen can be harmful.

1 Like

Thank you @Owl and @Goliath28! :pray:

1 Like

I don’t remember any combination that is unsuitable apart from those already mentioned but I would say not to combine Glutathione with the skin tanning field. It’s not because it’s going to harm you, but because it may have less of a tanning effect since Glutathione lightens skin tone.

4 Likes

Many thanks, Jay! :+1:

Can we use Sirt 3 and 6 and Superhuman Mutant in the same day since they both have/activate sirt 3 (“overexpression of sirt3 by a factor of 3” - superhuman mutant description) but not sirt 6 (?) (I’m not sure if what I’m writing here is true)?

I wanted to ask here and not start a new thread for this question.

@Thank You, @Owl!

2 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

Brother, whom have you asked (if you can tell)?
And is it possible that you felt like crap for other reasons?
Or that maybe they are strong fields and perhaps that’s why they are not recommended together?

I wanna try them both, to ask both these types of Beings, Angels and Devas/Devis for help, regarding health and other personal issues.

If I feel sick or anything, I will post it here, but I’ll probably post otherwise as well, for feedback.

2 Likes

i asked in this forum with another account I had 2 years ago

but there is one comment that states that too in one of the two dream seeds audios

Listen to one at the time

and then the other after some hours

the portal is closed instantly but just be safe, it’s not the same thing

1 Like

I am a fan of summoning both. I recently directly summoned multiple deities who seemed to have a problem with each other and told them to fix it. My experiences should not be taken as generally good advice, and I seek Transcendence, not living well in a dualistic system.

2 Likes

Now, that must have been quite the experience;
did they listen and made peace with each other? :peace_symbol::sweat_smile:

Idk, this seems like the safest bet, I mean I used these fields a few times before, just not one after another, nor even in the same day, I think.

Edit: @SorcerySupreme are Devas and Angels somehow not in/on good terms?
I would assume they are not enemies, since they are both “good”?

You can’t reach the enlightenment you’re striving for when your views are so deeply rooted in duality.

4 Likes

hey man I know this is an old post but I still remember it and that we were talking about something that I have a concern about now, (and it’s better to ask here than make a new post) I wonder if you continued experimenting using the intersection audios together?

I have been experiencing the last few days, yesterday I listened to dragon intersection and everything was very good, and today I was listening to devic intersection and it was something different, I felt a strong pressure over my head and some pain, I could barely listen the audio until 4:44 minutes and I had to pause it xd

I don’t know why, I had listened to devic’s audio before a few times and I could listen to it without problems for 15 minutes but not today. Do you think there is any interference with the other intersession audio? Or I don’t know if maybe it was just a very powerful discharge of energy or blocks :thinking:

If anyone else has an idea about this it is welcome.

2 Likes

One of the best combos ever,

Bruh I should have read this thread earlier.

Meanwhile my playlist:
Angelic Intercession
Grace of Angels and Saints
Devic Intercession
Blessings of Aphrodite
ATo Vaikuntha Loka

All back to back…and it used to have more. The dragon and alien intercessions, Sword of St. Michael, and Favors of the Sanxing. Never had a problem though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment, yesterday I continued experimenting and I think the problem was not the devic intersession audio, I think it was because I had the Environmental Transformer Servitor actively working on filtering the energy in the room for me at the time of playing the audio, my assumption is that the audio brought energy from the devas and the servitor made it more powerful or rawer the energy.
Because when I told the servitor to stop everything he was doing I felt the energy calm down and the headache went away. and apparently with the servitor inactive everything works normally.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty interesting experience :thinking:

2 Likes

Not purposefully, but i do use them together occasionally, and I’m fine lol.

1 Like

Can we play Energy Blockage Removal together with another field, be it physical or energetic?

The question is if it works (separate devices), not if it’s the best choice or anything else, since I’m kinda scared that energy Blockage Removal might disrupt other fields (my interest is about physical ones)?

Or, on the contrary, it might even help the other field? :thinking:

Also, I play EBR/EnBloRe like 2 times, and since time is precious l, I would like to play some other field alongside it.

16 minutes is even enough for 2 fields (or more, in some cases).