Any fields combo that you should NOT use?

Are there any fields that you should not use in the same day?

I’m asking since I’m going to try lots of new fields in the next months and I don’t want to make mistakes.

I’m also going to try some experiments (on myself :joy: don’t worry), for example to see if I can grow taller in my 30s (just an inch or two, I’m not asking here for 10 inches :laughing:), so I’m going to use Height Booster and HGH and I also want to use Superhuman Mutant everyday (alongside Sun Gazer, Sun Free Tanning, Vitamin D and Far Infrared) and a few other fields (Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, Cosmo Volt, DNA Repair, fields for allergy and asthma …).

Is there a problem if I combine ALL these fields? And are there combinations that I should Never do/try?

Can I make this list shorter, considering that there are other fields that I use (apparently I can use many fields and still see/feel the effects, perhaps it’s not the best strategy but given my health issues and other issues I would consider this to be the better option)?

I know this is not from Captain but I should mention that I use Game Changer (from Quadible) as well, which apparently helps me use more fields (that’s what the description says).

1 Like

I’m not aware of any combinations that can’t be listened to in one day. I’m pretty sure you’re just fine on that.

I do know there are fields that go well with one another, but really it’s up to you. Use your judgment and see how you feel

I’m not trying to put you on the spot or anything, but I notice you are second guessing yourself. I do that too sometimes. What I’ve learned about this process is you get more in touch with yourself. When you do that you stop second guessing so much. So that’s something I believe you can look forward to.

4 Likes

Thank You Jen for answering :pray: and Indeed, I second-guess myself quite a lot (but mostly when it comes to new things and to new decisions - which is perhaps not a bad thing - at least I’m not blindly trusting anyone, Including Myself), I could also use some fields to help me have more trust in myself, in my judgement and in my intuition (and I will also use these fields :joy:, now that you mentioned this issue).

So, FORWARD, To New Fields and Experiences! :smiley:

2 Likes

Devic and Angelic intersession don’t play together

collective concioussness and love gravitational waves don’t play together

estrogen and testosterone

grow taller and become shorter subliminals

divine love and androstenol

12 Likes

Hmmm guess I had to learn a couple things here (didn’t know about angelic and devic intercession)

Good conversation

3 Likes

Thank you Teo, :pray: it’s quite a helpful list! :slightly_smiling_face:

:joy: Well, I hope NO ONE tries that combo!

Wow, I would not have guessed or possibly know that!

I’m not exactly understanding why the others (and even Devic and Angelic Intercession) don’t go together, but I’m trusting your Experience and Jugement!

EDIT: well, Estrogen and Testosterone is clear enough.

Yeah it is. :smiley:

1 Like

yeah it’s true, don’t play together. When I did years ago maybe 2 years I felt like crap. Then I asked and you should not play those together. Just don’t.

4 Likes

hahahaha I found a guy in AKUO’s I think subliminals that did this and his knees grow taller and spine shorter. I don’t know how that happened but I believe it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Poor soul! :joy:

2 Likes

I think he knew what he did which makes it more funny but anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

it is stated under one of the two audios from Captain too that you should not listen to those two together. Unfortunately I heard before the comment and I saw it one night too and said yeah that makes sense. Then I asked from an older account I had here if it’s contradicting and it is actually

1 Like

Weight loss and weight gain field can’t go well together. :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks Sunflawy! :smiley:
Yeah, another winner combo! :laughing:

3 Likes

Common sense is a great discerner as well (no sarcasm).

6 Likes

It is! :+1: Thank you for answering, Violet! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

? I’ve done this.

Bruh

how are you coming up with these?

5 Likes

So, estrogen and testosterone are good together? Not that I’ll try, I don’t want to play with my hormones, well, perhaps a little more testosterone would not be a bad idea. :grin:

whatever you done is not my business nor want to have any business with your works

experimentations that I don’t wait to hear from you…ever

PS : bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

3 Likes

I got confused, I’ve played “reduce estrogen” not estrogen

1 Like

Fat to stem cells and Stomach shrinking should be played one hour apart

5 Likes