Any fields for paranoia?

Hi @TheAmbiguousSoldier
Can you be more specific? Does it involve people, places, not feeling safe enough to leave home, thinking people are talking about you or plotting against you? It’s hard to give a recommendation (as @Replay said) when we don’t know where to start. Apologies if I’m on the wrong track, but I had to suggest the type of info that might help us target.

2 Likes

Try amygdala.

Most of neurotic and paychotic symptoms are triggered by fear.

It is fear in multiple forms.

4 Likes

@Niezdeyhyuke I really like your comment… I wish there was also a ‘super like’ button lol

Blessing for Home and Hearth I think is a luck environmental field but I will definitely play out Comfort and Security. I’ll let you know about the results when I can. Thanks for that advice!

I don’t really have a problem with any of these and I use the ‘Plasma Light’ drink charger daily anyways. I wouldn’t say much of these are applicable, unless in severe cases maybe.

I’ll give this one a go I suppose but not sure if this will do much.

Devic Intercession helps a lot whenever I’m in times of mental distress. I don’t really use Angelic Intercession or other similar fields that much because I’m not really a fan of angels to be honest. I might try the dragon one out, although I doubt the Alien Intercession will help much.

I prefer Devas, nature spirits and other non-angelic deities. I vibe and have a connection with them.

Not the environment/place per say, but the inhabitants of it, so yeah… people.

Not to worry, you’re all been a big help to me. Thank you!

PTSD Help field has it in. I just listen to this version because of all the other benefits it provides. It helps with the symptoms of my paranoia.

Thanks anyway though still…

2 Likes

PU has Intrusive Thoughts Dissolver on Patreon, maybe it can be of help?

3 Likes

@TheAmbiguousSoldier

I was looking through threads thinking about this and the question came to me: what has changed? Is this a long-standing issue or did it show up as the apparent or not-so-apparent manifestation of something else - like an illness, negative interactions with people, places or things, change in diet or habits?

3 Likes

Maybe The Silent Mind?

Or this one from DrVirtual7?

4 Likes

A couple more. I like Brain Regeneration for almost anything that could be tagged as a mental/thought issue; the Brain Guild folks might have more specific ideas.

Also, I would explore the writings and interviews of Dr. Chris Palmer. He’s a professor at Harvard Medical School who contends that almost all psychiatric disorders are metabolic disorders and that the keto diet can reduce and possibly eliminate most mental health problems. (Please reader don’t take that as suggesting that you should stop your meds and start a keto diet. Talk to your doctor) If he’s right (and some patients with serious disorders, including schizophrenia in complete remission is certainly an indication that he might be), then it might be the most significant breakthrough ever in psychiatry. It’s very similar to the decades of dogma re: ulcers treated (almost uselessly by stress reduction and antacids) that was finally put aside out and replaced by a simple and effective antibiotics regime. In any case, he’s worth your time.

6 Likes

Didn’t know that, but that makes sense…and, you’re welcome.

3 Likes

What’s PU again?

In the past, I struggled with a lot of stress and anxiety but I’ve managed it quite well through the use binaural beats and morphic fields. I’ve even experienced the worst kind of depression at some point in my life. Although all these issues was caused by external factors (studies, work, family and finances). I don’t think those are relevant right now.

I’m not too sure what caused it, but the paranoia began to come around when Covid kicked off a year after and it gradually got worse slowly, until now. A lot of my thinking patterns are based around overthinking presumptions, until enough evidence is gathered to assure me.

Nothing has changed and I’m in good physical health in general (except for my hand eczema) but my overall mental health is poor. Although luckily, the fields help tremendously in managing my overall mental health and general well-being. In other words, without it, I’d be “up shit creek without a paddle”.

Thanks Rose!.. for been considerate :slightly_smiling_face:

Where’s that field?.. Never heard of it.

I don’t think I have this condition. I’m not having delusions or any hallucinations.

Is this content creator trustworthy?

@Replay … I honestly don’t think I have schizophrenia or even psychosis either, but I will have a read up on his (Chris Palmer) work because it does sound interesting.

He is a forum member, Psychic University. He has fields advertised under the Classifieds category.

1 Like

Not saying that you have paranoia or schizophrenia. I’m just impressed that he was getting results for those people with diets.

2 Likes

@Replay Sorry about that, I thought you was inferring about something like the other user was.

@igem Thanks for the tip… I’ll sign up to him and check his field out (Intrusive Thoughts Dissolver).

3 Likes

All descriptions of PU fields are here on forum, for example the one I mentioned Psychic University Patreon - #4 by Mucc, I think he is the most respected third-party vendor.

3 Likes

Any field which would make you feel secure and which would help with mental distress (you mentioned Devic Intercession), also add self love fields and brain regeneration and amygdala field.
There is also a field…

I’ll link it immediately.

Paranoia might come from a lack of trust, especially in others; however, we are all connected, and if there is Goodness Within (You/Yourself), then It Is Present Within Others too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, maybe it’s due to trauma or other causes.

If other fields come to my mind, I’ll link them or mention them.

All The Best, My Friend. :pray:

Also, as @Rosechalice said, you have to identify the cause, first of all.

Edit: also, watch out for anything (microorganisms, infections, etc.) which has the potential to affect the brain/mind (directly or indirectly, for example by altering the mood, to give an example), like viruses, Parasites, Fungus, etc.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for their input on this thread. I think I’ve finally conquered this issue for now, but my mental health isn’t fully perfect yet :pray:

@Niezdeyhyuke Thanks to you again, also! This field has really helped me a lot :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @TheAmbiguousSoldier. Nice to hear that you are getting results and are working towards the goal of balance.

1 Like

Don’t thank me, thank the awesome guy who made these things. It’s amazing work, life saving.

1 Like

Well I always do, even though my gratitude on here seems to go unnoticed sometimes when I post. It goes without saying, though, as I’ve been on the forum now for years. I do occasionally reference my appreciation towards him.

I just meant to thank you again for sharing your advice.

1 Like

I stubbornly can’t take the credit, but I acknowledge your gratitude and hope you pay the favor forward in the future. I’m glad you’re doing much better.

1 Like

I’m not saying you should, but fair enough if that’s how you feel. I’m just showing gratitude anyway.

Well, I don’t know what you actually mean by that? Although, regardless of whether someone has helped me or not, I’ve always given advice to those who need it, if I think my opinion will contribute value to solving the problem or answering the question, whether it’s field related or not. If no one’s beaten me to it and fired all the answers out already, then I’d help out the best way I can.

1 Like