Any free stacks to become photogenic?

Edit: I don’t want to change my features, it’s not a self-love thing.

I define photogenic in the sense that my features are represented in an accurate, shining light. Beyond posing.

I have features that others struggle to capture well. I take great selfies. I want my photos to better represent my appearance.

I’ve noticed in times where my spiritual energy is more vibrant, photos are effortless. I could be doing anything and the photo someone takes of me is representative of how I look.

When I’m just humaning, the same person can take ten different photos and want to delete all of them because they don’t represent my physicality well.

I’m currently “just humaning” and want to experiment how the fields affect that effortless capture of appearance.

——- OG post
I’ve noticed at different points of my life, I’ve been more photogenic than others. Since my physical attributes don’t fluctuate too much, I want to explore approaching my experience through fields.

Anyone have free stacks to become photogenic?

4 Likes

Sometimes photogenity is just our perception of self.

With a self love oriented stuff you may start considering the photos of yourself even more beautiful without any sort of physical reshape

True, it could be said a lot of factors are involved. When I refer to photogenic however I don’t mean I want to change my features (physical reshape as you’ve mentioned). I mean photogenic in the sense that my features are represented in an accurate, shining light. Beyond posing. I have features that others struggle to capture well. I take great selfies. I want my photos to better represent my appearance.

I’ve noticed in times where my spiritual energy is more vibrant, photos are effortless. I could be doing anything and the photo someone takes of me is representative of how I look.

When I’m just humaning, the same person can take ten different photos and want to delete all of them because they don’t represent my physicality well.

I’m currently “just humaning” and want to experiment how the fields affect that effortless capture of appearance.

this can help

Maybe you can try fields that raise your vibration, or something like Ojas

I definitely think you could get some very good results with these fields:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you — these seem promising!