Become a being of Beauty and Innocence (Mind Program Series 2)

Become a being of Beauty and Innocence (Mind Program Series 2)
When your inner beauty is allowed to shine it will transcend the superficial or external appearance and even influence it, everything you do becomes infused in that beauty, all that you do or create, all your interactions, emotions and movements in time and space.
The addition of innocence will instil a deep wonder to learn and experience in a pure fashion, unmarked by previous experiences. Everything can become new with unimaginable depths of beauty to experience
Integrating the concepts of inner beauty and innocence into the ego and mind can lead to a profound transformation in how individuals view themselves and the world. This shift promotes a life characterized by deeper relationships, compassion, resilience, and a sense of fulfilment that comes from within, contributing to a more robust mental well-being and a deeply satisfying happiness that comes from within. Go forth and create worlds of love and wonder.
This is part of a new conceptual series called Mind Programs, where the process actively works to upgrade and adapt your own mental patterns/ego to reflect new states of beings and mental patterns.
Use as needed.

78 Likes

Yoohoo!

7 Likes

Thank you Captain :blue_heart:

7 Likes

How this one has me feeling🥰

28 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :slight_smile:
I just read the short book A Goddess Among Us about Anandamayi Ma, I really come to think of her when reading the description of this field.

20 Likes

wow 0w0
tysm Captain

4 Likes

I tuned into premiere again.
Im so lucky :sweat_smile:
Have a lovely day or night :milky_way::sunrise: everyone

6 Likes

Really grateful for this field!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live in” - Neville Goddard.

Thank you Dream.

22 Likes

Thank you captain :pray:t5::sun_with_face:…

3 Likes

I remember reading about her years ago. Nice realization!

3 Likes

It’s the first time I’ve seen her and she seems like a being of beauty and innocence. Good association

4 Likes

Sapien really said, did somone call you ugly? I got you

4 Likes

I have been struggling with my self-perception and self-esteem for almost a year, become whole doesn’t seem to work much even though I use it daily. Thank you Captain! :blush:

6 Likes

This series is amazing!!! Thanks you so much Sapien

3 Likes

This is wonderful, but like the Regain Innocence field, I have a question…

There is a certain lost innocence that serves as experience for the outside world and to prevent certain bad experiences from happening again.

Do these types of fields still preserv that? The truth is that I would love to feel like a child again but maintaining that healthy little dose of wisdom that is acquired as one ages.

4 Likes

I do not think innocence is equated with being naĂŻve

47 Likes

Hi @Kingdieg0

Nice to see you!

8 Likes

Excited for this series!! Already love it! Thank you guys!

5 Likes

I feel like an upgraded mindfulness field might be a part of this series! Lets hope cuz so far I’m loving this, very important fields for growth and reaching true self love and obtaining a completely new view of reality, one where you can appreciate the beauty of every aspect of life. One where you no longer hate yourself and your past and by extension the whole world around you. W series and it needs far more attention

13 Likes