Any genuine Christians here? Question about reconciling Christian faith while using Morphic fields/embedded items

Also, on this, If you treat morphic fields like any gift God gives us, like strawberries and cherries, and see its hand in its creation too, then you’re all good.

“The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein”
“All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.”

Idolatry takes place when people forget about God and worship creations more than the supreme creator, the power of all powers.

PS: Translation of “him” and “Lord” sometimes confuses people, I personally prefer titles such as; God, The Supreme Being, The Source, The Creator, etc.
In a similar manner, for me “worship” means “immense love”.

3 Likes

And Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is within you”

Yes, we have an audio called “Higher Self connection”.
Any audio which moves you towards God are the fruits of goodness.

Matthew 7:16-20: "Ye shall know them by their fruits…Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."

2 Likes

This is really all about understanding.

For example, You may wonder why “Holy water” is holy? It is because it is blessed by the Priest. With that said, you don’t have to be a priest. You can create Holy Water in your own home as I did.

Dr. Emoto discovered that thoughts could affect the molecular structure of water. An experiment was conducted on water. One water was given thoughts of love while another thoughts of hate. They recorded the water molecular structure. They found that water with love appears as a crystal structure while hate has a dispersed looking appearance. The same experiment is done on rice. The loving rice was firm and white while the hateful rice was yellow and molded looking.

If you see the experiments done on Cymatics - the study of sound, you can see how different frequencies can form a structural pattern on sands. We can understand that each frequency has a visible form.

What this really means is that morphic fields / frequencies is a force we all use…sometimes unknowingly.

Going back to holy water. The priest can tap into the morphic field / frequency of goodness, holiness, protection, etc. and blesses the water…changing its molecular structure.

Why holy water is so effective against negative entities, inferior spirits and demons is that the lower entities fear the goodness of God. Because holy water is the morphic field of goodness, you can drive away any negative entities with morphic fields of goodness and positivity.

Similarly, the cross of Jesus is charged with morphic fields of goodness, purity, love, etc. Same with the words of Jesus Christ and Archangel Michael. This is why it is so important to have Love in God and love in others, for that creates morphic fields of protection around you where no evil can come in…like the water molecular structure.

When you understand more of morphic fields, you understand how “miracles” are performed.

3 Likes

I never saw fields as something separate from christianity,when using Grace of Saints I would feel blessed,when using Prayer and Faith I would keep thanking God for everything I have,and sometimes even for everything bad that happened because it helped me become who I am today.
Dream has fields which contain rituals from other cultures,fields that contain energy of different mantras etc.
The point is he has covered a wide variety of things so different people with different beliefs are happy.
I never allowed my belief to keep me from trying specific field,and as a result now I feel more like orthodox christian than before I discovered Dream.
Before Dream if I ever prayed there would always be a feeling of me asking for something,but fields have changed my perspective.
Finally,I truly feel like Islam,Christianity,Hinduism etc. are somehow equal in a sense that they teach u to be kind to others,love unconditionally,humillity,gratitude etc.To me,these things matter more than which religion "belong " to.

9 Likes

Hey so I just found this topic and have been reading throughout it. I’m kinda struggling with the same situation as since January I’ve been exploring Christian beliefs and I’m unsure whether using sapien med fields / NFTs essentially goes against these. For example how some products are related to other Gods/teachings (Horus, Anubis etc)

My intention when using sapien fields are to improve the quality of my life in different areas, nothing above that

Is anyone else in a similar position to me who align with Christian beliefs and feel conflicted. I would love to know your guys opinions.
Thanks

Hey Kevin
then use what you are comfortable with.
Because one thing has something different like
an nft, doesnt mean that the rest of stuff are the same.
The youtube ones and all else clearly say what they do and doesn’t not include any entity or otherwise.
So if you have conflicts about the parts that generally cause conflicts then just avoid them.
It doesn’t tie you into something else.
The same way some agricultural companies make pesticides and also sell fertilizer.
I do not believe the people buying fertilizer will think, ahh but they sell pesticides.
It must mean the fertilizer is a lie.

But in the same way you go into a store and buy somethings you want, and avoid the rest.
this is an easy way to satisfy your mind.

Also generally, do not assume i just a person and spreading ‘my beliefs’
All things presented are part of the normal human experience as there are a variety of cultures and beliefs throughout the world.
The idea is the celebrate them all.

So live within the world you choose to live in, and navigate with your beliefs, you think these are weird for now, then keep away from that.
stay with the things you are okay with.

30 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from, and btw just so you know I’ve been an advocate for sapien med fields for years now but I guess some aspects like I’ve mentioned have been conflicting for me.

I suppose the best approach is like you mentioned choose ones that align with my beliefs, if it’s an NFT then I’ll try choose ones that don’t have entities or such, and are more centered around the energy itself.

Overall, I’m just trying to understand myself better and don’t wanna make choices that aren’t part of my belief set. Like I intentionally try avoid occult stuff for example.

And I fully understand everyone in the world has different culture and belief sets.

Thanks for the advice, would be open to any other thoughts

4 Likes

Sounds like a great approach Kevin,
and of course i am glad you are here.

You can even probably start a thread or a room.
We can have threads representing various faiths, so they can interact with people of shared beliefs.

Whatever works

8 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that, it can just be a bit scary at times cause the fields are beneficial but then having that phase where you don’t know if there’s a consequence for it in some beliefs cause morphic fields are a fairly new concept.

But yeah I’ll stay active within the community and go with the approach I mentioned, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeh and just keep in mind, they are all made separately and are self contained.
So one doesnt affect or influence the other.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

As in the field only affects the person who bought it?

no
in that, one for a mantra doesn’t relate to another field for say foot health.

doesn’t overlap or interrelate.

5 Likes

Does the Major League Human have entities, cause I wanted to get that one?

Or a goddess energy, is partly also into say the exorcism one,
no, they are all all separate and made always completely differently according to how it is supposed to function properly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ahh well i think the description is secret so you need to ask the sellers

4 Likes

I asked but it’s a secret so no clue but I’ll pm the seller to be more direct lol

1 Like

Oh, it’s on sale already ?

I wonder who it is.

If it’s a real sale and not just “putting a crazy high price out there to boost my confidence and attract better money in another unrelated way with no intention to sell” I’ll share the description.

I won’t share the description if it’s a stolen copy though

One thing I’m also wondering,
for example a goddess energy, is it a thoughtform inside the field
or more the energy of that entity / person to provide a certain benefit

Yeah I saw it on sale via Venly

Hey Kevin11,
I totally understand where you’re coming from I am Christian as well. I believe that these fields can be beneficial to anyone using them but I personally don’t use the ones that I think will clash with my faith. A lot of the work that dreamweaver and the team have put into these has improved my health and well-being tremendously and I am so grateful for that. Of course like anything such as food, alcohol, watching TV etc you can abuse these fields and end up putting them above God in your life. I believe at the end of the day what matters most is your heart towards God and your heart towards others.

3 Likes